gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:20:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195666 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #280 on: March 04, 2010, 04:14:44 PM »

I WANTED TO SHARE THIS.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS BARRY KNOWS HE HAS ABOUT AS MUCH ROMANCE IN HIM AS THE MAN IN THE MOON.  BUT HE DID THE MOST ROMANTIC THING TODAY HE EVER DID IN THE NEAR 35 YEARS I KNOW HIM.  I TOLD HIM I FELT SO BAD ABOUT GOING TO RALEIGH NEXT FRIDAY.  I FELT GUILTY THAT MAYBE THE DOCTOR COULD DO THE SURGERY SOONER.  HIS RESPONSE---YOU DESERVE TO GO AFTER ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR ME.  I STARTED TO CRY.

HE MAY BE ANNOYI9NG----AND HE IS----BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS CONSIDERING HOW MUCH PAIN HE IS IN.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »

Ohh, Gwenn! That is so sweet! He's a good man. Huggles

I'm glad he wants you to do the Raleigh trip--for purely selfish reasons. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #282 on: March 04, 2010, 04:34:50 PM »

Oh, Gwenn, how sweet is that.  Barry may be annoying but I think you better hang on to him -- he  is a keeper.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2010, 05:00:01 PM »

GWENN,  it's amazing how adversity can bring a couple even closer together.  What a sweet gift Barry gave you today.   Now you can go to Raleigh with joy and lightness in your heart.   Huggles

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »

turned out to be a miscommunication I AM NOT MOVING AFTER ALL. LONG STORY

GWENN HOW SWEET OF BARRY. Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

Yay, Glory! I'm glad you won't have that hassle to go through. bigsmile

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #286 on: March 04, 2010, 06:23:45 PM »

yay       Glory, that is really good news

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #287 on: March 04, 2010, 10:35:39 PM »

So glad to read the posts today...in particular, the good news about your confidence in Barry's medical team, Gwenn...and his sweet, loving comment about your upcoming trip (Clay fans have some amazing husbands...just read of a similar hubby's kindness on another board...keepers, oh yes!...now if one would just bop on into my life! lol)

And, Glory...what a relief, oh mighty one...you need to just nest in your cute little house...and be free to concentrate on our next Clay trek...why I'd love to rent a car, come pick you up...and drive us to what ever venue might be nearby... bigsmile

Thea...maybe I'll catch the gym bug from you...it's so near...I've not got an excuses...must get beyond my discomfiture about my delightful workout appearance, and get on with it!...the day's when I could impress someone with my figure live on in yesteryear...sigh...at least I had some glorious times with all of that... goodscales

Gwenn...a little Mah Jongg comment for you...third time...how  I started...with 3 0r 4 jokers...and then I drew more...trying to recall...I think I ended up with five!...and lots of ones...and by the end of the game, I think I had some idea what I should have tried to put together...such a waste ...hope I get lucky like that when I  have a bit of a clue how to play... icon_rolleyes Wink

Went to my first Sondheim class...saw a fabulous video of rehearsals for Follies at the Lincoln center...showcased Carol Burnett, Elaine Stitch, Betty Comdom and Adolf Green, a young and absolutely handsome/adorable Mandy Patinkin...oh I was in heaven!  ...at the Palm Springs Art Museum...wonderful venue...a fellow in my class knows/knew? Sondheim and was able to share extensively about casting...so cool!  (how I'd love to have been a part of musical theater/Broadway...just thrilling!)

ETA...I loved Danny Gokey tonight...love his single...he was my fav last year...still think he's terrific!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »

I WANTED TO SHARE THIS.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS BARRY KNOWS HE HAS ABOUT AS MUCH ROMANCE IN HIM AS THE MAN IN THE MOON.  BUT HE DID THE MOST ROMANTIC THING TODAY HE EVER DID IN THE NEAR 35 YEARS I KNOW HIM.  I TOLD HIM I FELT SO BAD ABOUT GOING TO RALEIGH NEXT FRIDAY.  I FELT GUILTY THAT MAYBE THE DOCTOR COULD DO THE SURGERY SOONER.  HIS RESPONSE---YOU DESERVE TO GO AFTER ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR ME.  I STARTED TO CRY.

HE MAY BE ANNOYI9NG----AND HE IS----BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS CONSIDERING HOW MUCH PAIN HE IS IN.

GWENN

Aww GWENN that is sweet indeed. Huggles I hope Clay appreciates it as well bigsmile

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #289 on: March 05, 2010, 05:52:59 AM »

ETA...I loved Danny Gokey tonight...love his single...he was my fav last year...still think he's terrific!
I really liked his performance, too! I was sort of hit-or-miss on him last year. But I checked his CD out on Itunes, and I think I'm going to buy it. bigsmile

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #290 on: March 05, 2010, 06:00:18 AM »

Angela had a baby last month. Haven't seen a copy of his birth certificate on the 'net yet. What's up with those CV chicks?? Laughing

ANGELA ON FACEBOOK

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #291 on: March 05, 2010, 06:56:55 AM »

WE HAVE A NEW BABY BORN 1 HR, AGO TIM DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GO INTO DETAIL, SO HE HAS THREE LITTLE GIRLS FAITH 4, HAVEN 2. AND NOW NEELIE I AM EXCITED TO BE A GRANDMA AGAIN. BUT I AM A YOUNG AT HEART GRANDMA I DON'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENCE Laughing

WHERE DOES IT SAY ANGELA HAD A BABY.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2010, 07:08:24 AM »

Aw, congratulations, Grandma Glory! Huggles

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2010, 07:47:10 AM »

MONRING--

CONGRATS TO GLORY AND FAMILY.  Clapping Clapping Clapping GRANDCHILDREN--MAYBE SOMEDAY.   nixweiss nixweiss nixweiss  AND SOOOOO GLAD ABOUT THE HOUSE.

SO, ANGELA IS A MOM AGAIN.  INTERESTIN'. icon_rolleyes nixweiss footinmouth

JOHANNA---YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF IT.  5 JOKERS.   icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek  WOW.  A TIP--LOOK AT THE QUINTS WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THOSE JOKERS.  ANOTHER HINT--IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO TRY A HAND WITH 2 OF ANYTHING, TRY TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE SET.  FOR EXAMPLE, THE CONSECUTIVE HANDS--TRY TO HAVE EITHER 2 ONES OR 2 FIVES BEFORE YOU START PICKING.  YOU CAN CALL THE OTHER NUMBERS AND IF YOU NEED A ONE OR A FIVE FOR MAH JONGG, YOU CAN DO IT.  PERSONALLY, I AVOID HANDS THAT ARE CONCEALED AND HANDS WITH ALL DOUBLES.  TOO HARD CAUSE YOU CAN'T CALL ANYTHING.  NEW CARD COMING IN APRIL.  I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE SO I AM HAPPY.

NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING TODAY.  DON'T CARE.  I AM POOPED.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2010, 07:49:47 AM »

NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING TODAY.  DON'T CARE.  I AM POOPED.
I do believe this is a first, my friend! Wink Huggles

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #295 on: March 05, 2010, 08:19:07 AM »

Gwenn, I'm so happy that Barry will finally have his surgery and be on his way to "no pain". 

Glory, congrats on the new grandbaby and the house.  I'm glad you won't have to move.   I know you love your home. 

Marion, I have a similar story with PBS.  I was surfing channels before Xmas and came across a group of 10 men called "Straight No Chaser".  I loved their proformance so much, I immediately bought their CD.  I'm hoping for good things for Clay this year.

Thea, you go girl! 

I missed Danny Gokey last night.  I was watching AI, but I fell asleep before Danny's proformance.  (That's how interesting I find American Idol this year).   But, I will check out his CD on Amazon.  He was my favorite last year.....love his voice!!

So, Angela had another baby.  I'm happy for her.  I was shocked to see her other son is 11 years old!  Boy, time flys!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #296 on: March 05, 2010, 10:17:28 AM »

THE SUN IS SHINING AND I AM GOING OUT SOON FOR A DRINK WITH A FRIEND.  I NEED IT.

I NEED SOME MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS.  PM IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING I CAN ORDER FROM NETFLIX.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2010, 10:26:49 AM »

SINCE I DON'T DRINK I HAD A KIT KAT TO CELEBRATE ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE. WORKS FOR ME.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2010, 10:30:23 AM »

SINCE I DON'T DRINK I HAD A KIT KAT TO CELEBRATE ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE. WORKS FOR ME.

GLORY---YOU CRACK ME UP. lmao lmao lmao

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2010, 10:49:16 AM »

Gwenn,

How sweet of your husband to tell you to go to Raleigh and enjoy yourself. Husbands
                 can surprise uo from time to time.

I"m glad you have found a surgeon you have confidence in...that is really important.
                   How wonderful it will be for you both when Barry is free from pain.

Do you still watch "Good Wife" it is one of my favourite TV shows. So much rubbish
                       on now.
                                                                   Betty
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx