gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:32:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195544 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2010, 06:12:11 AM »

Thanks, Betty- appreciate the info

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2010, 08:12:53 AM »

Good morning!

Nothing much to say...just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you!  Yesterday's workout at the health club went surprisingly well, although I'm feeling the effects of it this morning.  I loved walking the beautiful track on the perimeter of the gym and using my favorite piece of equipment The NuStep.   .  However, the down side of this is that we ended up going afterwards to a new restaurant in town and eating thick, juicy hamburgers and fries.   So much for the calorie burn!!  Laughing  We''ll try to do better tomorrow!   Paranoid  Laughing

Enjoy the excitement in planning for the PBS concert trek next week.

Have to make my daily call to my mother  Phone   then get ready to tackle a mountain of laundry.  But at least the sun is shining!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »

Ah, Thea- but imagine if you did NOT work out first. At least that  excercise should cancel out the burgers etc.

I REALLY need to work out-and get more sleep!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2010, 09:35:07 AM »

Good for you, Thea, on the exercise! Believe it or not, because of the way our bodies burn fat when we exercise, that burger and fries probably wasn't AS bad as you may think.  Smile And, like you said, better choices the rest of the day and tomorrow! I started keeping a food journal in October and strive for "balanced" days, as opposed to "good" and "bad" (as I used to call them). I only recently started incorporating exercise into my daily routine. So far, so good though. 

Love Phineas and Ferb ... and that Clay will be "on" the show. Purple Banana

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2010, 10:13:02 AM »

LINDSAY and MARILYN, thanks so very much for the encouragement.  Huggles Huggles Sore muscles and all, I'm feeling much more alive today than I have in over a year.  Exercise and all of the accompanying pain and misery is a very a good thing!!!   

LINDSAY, and kudos on your long-term self-discipline!!!  You're going to be one very beautiful and svelte bride!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2010, 01:29:27 PM »

I SPENT A QUIET AFTERNOON.  WATCHED A STUPID MOVIE BUT THAT IS FINE.  I JUST NEEDED TO NOT THINK.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2010, 01:38:11 PM »

THEA, I could almost taste that burger and fries you had, it sounded so good.  Good for you for going to the gym, I hope it helps build your bones and strengthen them.  I am really aware of bones now since mine keep breaking everytime I move.  Hope all goes well with your mother and the move.  You are so lucky to have her to be able to call.  I miss my mother so very much, not a day goes by without me thinking of her.  I know what a wise woman she was now.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »

Ah, I envy you, Pepe. Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to have had a wonderful mom, myself included. For those in the boat with me, Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2010, 01:44:30 PM »

What movie did you see, Gwenn?

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #249 on: March 03, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »

What movie did you see, Gwenn?

500 DAYS OF SUMMER.  INANE AND MINDLESS.  JUST WHAT I NEEDED.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #250 on: March 03, 2010, 05:49:33 PM »

I just checked the extended forecast for next Thur & Fri.and it ain't pretty. j_sad1 Cry!

Thur Showers Hi 47 low 34 chance of rain 80%
Fri  Rain Hi 48 low 37 chance of rain 80%

This has changed since this morning, because it was showing Fri was going to be sunny & in the mid 50s...which would have been wonderful.
Hopefully it will change again before next week. If not just be sure an include an umberella in your bag.

Can someone give me a good reason why the concert is not being advertised ?

I was checking for the schedule for Koka Booth Ampitheatre( thought maybe Clay might be scheduled there, NOT) and typed in Clay so tickets for Clay concert came up..These are tickets for the Progress Energy concert and there are SO MANY. Ticket Tango , I didn't even bother to count , some sections there are 5 seats available in a section. At Tickets Now there are 131 tickets available from $25.00 to $267.00 It is really making me wonder how many people are going to actually be in a seat.

What happens to all these tickets ..Do they just go unsold,or are they turned in before the concert ?

What I guess I'm asking is, if good tickets do become available, how are people suppose to know there is a concert without any publicity?  nixweiss

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #251 on: March 03, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »

Hope everyone is having a good week.

We had snow here this morning and it is supposed to be 60 by this weekend.  I am so ready for Spring, sunshine and warmer temperatures that last longer than one day.

I have wondered if Disney had washed their hand of Clay so I was very happy to read that he is going to be in Phineas and Ferb.  Of course, I have never heard of the show but I will be sure to watch when Clay is on.

Clay really does seem to have a lot of things going on right now and I am very glad to see his name mentioned with the big boys--Decca, Disney, PBS and, hopefully many more to come.  Keep up the good work Clay.

Thea & Lindsay - way to go girls, keep up the good work

Gwenn - hope all your frustration with doctors and medical offices is over soon

Marilyn
- Have a good flight to RDU but I hope I  don't open up the N & O and see your picture with the caption " Clay Aiken fans take over flight from NYC to RDU"     bigsmile

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #252 on: March 03, 2010, 06:40:06 PM »

Looks like I'm here by myself, but I just wanted to let you know that the therapist got Ruth up today. She started out sitting on the side of the bed dangling her leg over the side ..then they got her up, and she stood on her leg for almost 10 min. Moose said, when she laid back down she smiled at him and said," I told you I could stand on my one good leg" At least she hasn't lost her sense of humor. She no longer is on the IV and is eating solid food now.
 The hospital is sending a group of theraptists to evaluate Ruth to see if she will qualify to start in rehab at a local hospital, when she is ready to be released from Duke. This will be a God sent for Moose as he is having to travel back and forth from Raleigh to Durham each day.

Marlene Huggles

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »

I was checking for the schedule for Koka Booth Ampitheatre( thought maybe Clay might be scheduled there, NOT) and typed in Clay so tickets for Clay concert came up..These are tickets for the Progress Energy concert and there are SO MANY. Ticket Tango , I didn't even bother to count , some sections there are 5 seats available in a section. At Tickets Now there are 131 tickets available from $25.00 to $267.00 It is really making me wonder how many people are going to actually be in a seat.
Um... one? Wink

Go, Ruth!

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #254 on: March 03, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »

Very clever Sunny, but you know what I meant bigsmile

Maybe I should have said how many people will actually be filling the seats.

Did anyone watch AI.. Talk about making your ears bleed ,WOW!

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2010, 07:00:10 PM »

Marlene - that is absolutely fabulous news about Ruth.  She really  must be a fighter.  Good for her.

If you want some good reading, run--don't walk over the the ANN and read Caro's blog for today.  

Be absolutely sure to scrolll all  the way down and read "Turnaround".  Wonderful article

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »

Very clever Sunny, but you know what I meant bigsmile

Maybe I should have said how many people will actually be filling the seats.

I started watching it, but had to turn it off. What was this week's category--boring performances? Paranoid

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2010, 07:04:53 PM »

I did, MARLENE!  And I absolutely loved Siobhan's (sp?) "ear-bleeding" last note.  I really like her;  she seems so comfortable in her own skin, so to speak.  Also love Crystal and the other gal with the platinum-blond hair who played the 12-string guitar.  (Dayum, my memory's going down the tube!   )

Regarding Ruth....I am in awe of the courage she is showing in dealing with her amputation.   I can't even begin to comprehend going through what she is right now.  My prayers and positive thoughts continue to go out to her.  

GWENN, so happy you had a relaxing day.  I know this is just the calm before the storm for you and Barry.  

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »

wave WILSON BARB!  Hope you're feeling better.  I will go check out the blog you mentioned.  Thanks!  Huggles

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »

I started watching it, but had to turn it off. What was this week's category--boring performances? Paranoid

Sunny, they saved the best for last tonight.  I don't remember her name but the girl that sang "Think" really brought some life to the show and made me think about how much I loved the song in the JBT.

Thea, thanks for the good wishes -- I think I will feel better when it finally gets warm

Barbara
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx