gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:10:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 421
Total: 421

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195251 times)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »

WiscBarb and NCBarb....check your PMs.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2010, 04:09:55 PM »

CLAY AND RUBEN AT THE BILTMORE IN JULY.ON THE BILTMORE SITE ,HOLLIES BABY DUE IN JULY LET ME THINK. Laughing BABY WILL COME FIRST.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2010, 04:19:38 PM »

CLAY AND RUBEN AT THE BILTMORE IN JULY.ON THE BILTMORE SITE ,HOLLIES BABY DUE IN JULY LET ME THINK. Laughing BABY WILL COME FIRST.
Yes! Purple Banana

For those who aren't having a baby, here's the link: CLAY & RUBEN JULY 23

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »

I AM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING RUBEN,I AM SURE THIS WILL BE A FULL TOUR. MAYBE I CAN HIT ONE CONCERT BEFORE I GO TO MINNEAPOLIS TO SEE TIM. BTW HIS BABY IS DUE ANY MINUTE NOW, 3 DAYS LATE. BABIES ALL OVER THE PLACE. Laughing Laughing

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »

WELL, THE GOOD NEWS IS IF THERE IS ONE CONCERT, THERE WILL BE OTHERS.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE BILTMORE.  I WOULD LOVE TO.  BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW.  SO, WE WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

BUT THERE WILL BE A TOUR. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »

I AM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING RUBEN
'Tell ya the truth, Glory, neither am I. I've seen Ruben in concert before, and he was painfully boring.

Maybe he's gotten better in the past few years. Fingers Crossed

I AM SURE THIS WILL BE A FULL TOUR. MAYBE I CAN HIT ONE CONCERT BEFORE I GO TO MINNEAPOLIS TO SEE TIM. BTW HIS BABY IS DUE ANY MINUTE NOW, 3 DAYS LATE. BABIES ALL OVER THE PLACE. Laughing Laughing
Congratulations, almost!

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2010, 05:12:42 PM »

For those who aren't having a baby, here's the link: CLAY & RUBEN JULY 23

Laughing  No babies here, that's for sure, MS SUNNY!

Wow, I knew the tour was going to be in the middle of the summer.  I hope we won't be moving my mother into her new home at that time.  Of course, that is if she doesn't decide to back out again.  This decision is very tough on her, but she needs to accept that she can no longer live alone 160 miles from family.   The saga continues......  hypnotic

Anyway, this is exciting news about an upcoming tour!  Clapping

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2010, 05:30:39 PM »

PLUS SUNNY IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER HE WILL SWEAT A BUNCH. Laughing I WOULD LOVE TO COME TO NC AND SEE YOU GUYS BUT I WON;T BE GOING GAGAOVER RUBEN. I GUESS I CAN'T GO GAGA OVER CLAY ANYMORE EITHER. DAMN.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2010, 05:36:08 PM »

Come to Pittsburgh.
Heck, I'll even take Columbus!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »

PLUS SUNNY IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER HE WILL SWEAT A BUNCH. Laughing I WOULD LOVE TO COME TO NC AND SEE YOU GUYS BUT I WON;T BE GOING GAGAOVER RUBEN. I GUESS I CAN'T GO GAGA OVER CLAY ANYMORE EITHER. DAMN.

Sure you can. He's as cute, smart, witty, and talented as he ever was. If you're bothered by the fact that he won't be going gaga back to you, well, he didn't before either, and that never stopped us. Wink

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »

Come to Pittsburgh.
Heck, I'll even take Columbus!
Heck, I'd take Clay in Columbus, too.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #211 on: March 01, 2010, 05:39:59 PM »

Sunny

I can't tell you how excited I got reading that. I gish Clay in concert.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #212 on: March 01, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »

WELL, THE GOOD NEWS IS IF THERE IS ONE CONCERT, THERE WILL BE OTHERS.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE BILTMORE.  I WOULD LOVE TO.  BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW.  SO, WE WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

BUT THERE WILL BE A TOUR. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN

Just checked out the room rates at the Biltmore Inn.  Pricey.   http://www.biltmore.com/stay/rates/default.asp

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #213 on: March 01, 2010, 05:43:53 PM »

TRUE lmao  I DID GET A AIKEN WINK ONCE AND A TUMMY RUB ONCE AND A SEMI HANDSHAKE ONCE OR TWICE.  DON'T YA THUNK HE'D REMEMBER THOSE MOMENTS, Laughing I DO QUITE VIVIDLY.

GWENN BILTMORE IS LOVELY.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #214 on: March 01, 2010, 05:46:16 PM »

GWENN BILTMORE IS LOVELY.

Very, very lovely, MS GLORY!  I have a feeling a lot of Clay funds will be depleted at the Biltmore.  I wonder what  is the maximum number of people allowed in each room?   Laughing

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #215 on: March 01, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »

YEP THEA PRICEY I HOPE THEY WOULD LET MORE THAN ONE HAVE A RM.

I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU I THINK IT WAS FT.WAYNE THE TUMMY RUB AND WHEN CLAY SHOOK YOUR HAND YOU SAID GOD BLESS YOU MY SON Laughing THAT SEEMS SO LONG AGO. I WAS SO MUCH YOUNGER WE CERTAINLY HAVE GONE THROUGH A BUNCH SINCE THEN.

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »

The Biltimore is very lovely,and when Clay was on the South Terrace,it seemed we were on the edge of the mountain,and the sunset was absolutely breathtaking.

July the 23th is the day before my 70th B/D..How did I ever get to be 70?
Since the 23rd is on a Fri I wonder if they may be going somewhere in Tenn the next day.
It would sure be nice to get some sort of a schedule,if this is going to be a tour. Wonder when in the world that will finally happen?

There is a extended forecast which includes next Monday, Mar 8th,and it has SUNNY & high of 69.
I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it will continue to be nice the rest of next week.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2010, 06:29:34 PM »

Maybe you'll be ready for the next winter Olympics in Russia on the ski team bigsmile
Um, I don't think so. I had a bright green ski jacket on, and after a rather <ahem> challenging trail, someone said to me, "You know how they call Shaun White the Flying Tomato? Well, you're the Rolling Lime!" blush

lmao lmao lmao

ah, you are a gem! Big Hug!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2010, 07:13:09 PM »

I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU I THINK IT WAS FT.WAYNE THE TUMMY RUB AND WHEN CLAY SHOOK YOUR HAND YOU SAID GOD BLESS YOU MY SON  THAT SEEMS SO LONG AGO. I WAS SO MUCH YOUNGER WE CERTAINLY HAVE GONE THROUGH A BUNCH SINCE THEN.

Thanks for the reminder, GLORY!  Paranoid  blush lmao lmao  And yes, we have been through quite a bit since then, haven't we.....through both  the good and bad!  Huggles

P.S.  I remember how that "tummy rub" put you on Cloud 9!   lmao lmao

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2010, 07:15:07 PM »

MARLENE, it's hard to believe that you're almost 70.  It must be all of those warm temps and lots of humidity....you look mahvelous!!!  Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx