gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:01:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 74
Total: 74

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195448 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2010, 06:03:38 AM »

Good Morning!

I have an update on Ruth..She is still in ICU, only because they do not have a room available yet. She is doing very well,and is talking more, however Moose said she has not mentioned anything about her missing leg. She still has in one drainage tube ,and she has not had any solid food to eat as they are still giving her glucose. She also is not experiencing to much pain,which is probably due to the Drs putting the nerves in that area to sleep permanently.

Hopefully today a room will become available.

I do hope that the weather will warm up some before the 12th.The forecast for tomorrow is for a mixture of snow, rain & ice. By Saturday though the temperatures will be in the 50s. ..I can live with that, but PLEASE no snow rain or ice for the 12th...

I'm getting ready to go to water aerobics..Hope the water is warm(inside) because it is sure not warm outside today.   I hate to come out into the cold ,after being in the pool..Thank goodness for hot showers.

Talk to you all later...Hope you are all having a great day.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2010, 06:38:08 AM »

Good morning!

Going in for "major maintenance" this morning.  Brows/roots/and cut.  But no way am I ready to go gray yet.  When and if I ever get grandchildren I may consider it, but until then.....not a chance.  Laughing

SUNNY, good for you on improving your skiing technique!   Clapping   Although I'm not surprised you did so well.... Wink

MICKI, March 19 is just around the corner!!!!  Huggles

MARLENE, thanks for the Ruth update.  I know we're all pulling for her right now.   Huggles

This week Phil and I have to start doing some intensive Assisted-Living Home shopping for my mother.  She is starting to back down, but after talking to my sons last night I know that they will help to keep her focused on this move.   hypnotic 

Also I have decided that I am going to start going to the health club with Phil every Tuesday and Thursday morning.  If nothing else, I will start out by walking the track and using the recumbant elliptical.  Very easy on the knees.  I have to start somewhere.  I have so many other things to do right now, but I've realized that unless I do something to improve my own health I will be good for nothing and nobody!!!

Clay had better bring all of the travellers some decent weather in Raleigh, especially those of you from the Northeast and the upper Midwest.  And all of you had better take your Vitamin C.  No sickies allowed for the PBS concert, OK????   

I've been checking with Meesa on her Facebook page lately.  She seems to excited about her upcoming wedding.  Wishing her and Joe all the best.  They're a couple of "good kids"!!!!   Huggles

Gotta hit the showers now.  Love to all!  

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2010, 07:40:36 AM »

It's a good morning!!  The SUN IS OUT!!!   Cold..yes..snow still on the ground..yes!!  BUT..SUNNY!!

Our thread is alive with new beginnings!! Could Spring possibly be finally here??

The season of renewal..

Marlene's Ruth is making progress and will be moved to a step down room..

Micki is settling on the 19th..

Barry is seeing the doctors who will show him a light out of this  pain..

Sunny managed to stay VERTICAL on her skis..

And Thea is getting her roots done, and decided to hit the gym!!!

NEW BEGINNINGS..and all is well with the world!!!   bigsmile

Like I said..it's a good morning...

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2010, 07:47:33 AM »

'Went up to Mont Tremblant in Quebec. About 2 hours north of Montreal. Just waaayy... north.

I think I saw Santa's workshop on the drive up there. Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2010, 08:25:37 AM »

BACK FROM THE INSPECTION AND IT WENT WELL.  ONE THING NEEDS WORK.  ALL THE SNOW CAUSED A LITTLE WATER IN THE BASEMENT BUT FIXABLE FOR NOT A TON OF MONEY.  HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE DONE SOON.  OUR SOON. Wink  OTHER THAN THAT, THE KIDS CAN MOVE RIGHT IN.  THE FRIDGE, WASHER, DRYER, AND DISHWASHER ARE ALL A COUPLE OF YEARS OLD.  SO ARE THE CARPETS.  ROOF IS GOOD.  HEAT PUMP IS SERVICED.  I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT ALL.  SO DOES ER.

WILL WALK THE DOGS IN A BIT AND THEN OFF TO THE DOCTOR WITH BARRY.

MARION--YOU COVERED EVERYONE.  bigsmile  SO I WILL JUST WORD YOUR POST.

SUNNY--ISN'T THAT WHERE YOU GUYS WENT LAST YEAR?  I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR NEW SKILLS.   Clapping Clapping Clapping  WE MISSED YOU. Huggles

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN UP FOREVER.  IT IS ONLY 11:30 AND I AM READY FOR LUNCH.

GWENN

ETA---WELL, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER.  MY BROTHER THOUGHT "VERY GOOD SPEECH!!!"   icon_eek doh  HIS !!!!.  FIRST NICE THING HE EVER SAID. 

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2010, 08:40:26 AM »

BACK FROM THE INSPECTION AND IT WENT WELL.  ONE THING NEEDS WORK.  ALL THE SNOW CAUSED A LITTLE WATER IN THE BASEMENT BUT FIXABLE FOR NOT A TON OF MONEY.  HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE DONE SOON.  OUR SOON. Wink  OTHER THAN THAT, THE KIDS CAN MOVE RIGHT IN.  THE FRIDGE, WASHER, DRYER, AND DISHWASHER ARE ALL A COUPLE OF YEARS OLD.  SO ARE THE CARPETS.  ROOF IS GOOD.  HEAT PUMP IS SERVICED.  I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT ALL.  SO DOES ER.
Yay for the house! Purple Banana

SUNNY--ISN'T THAT WHERE YOU GUYS WENT LAST YEAR?  I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR NEW SKILLS.   Clapping Clapping Clapping  WE MISSED YOU. Huggles
Thanks! Huggles Yes, this was my second time on the Trembling Mountain. Fortunately, things went much better this time. blush

ETA---WELL, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER.  MY BROTHER THOUGHT "VERY GOOD SPEECH!!!"   icon_eek doh  HIS !!!!.  FIRST NICE THING HE EVER SAID. 
It's about damn time! Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2010, 09:01:57 AM »

BACK FROM THE INSPECTION AND IT WENT WELL. 

Yay for the house! Purple Banana

It's about damn time! Wink

What she said.  bigsmile

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »

You did my Sunny friend, it's a year round thing Laughing really, there is a North Pole up here Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »

wave

I am still here, too!!

Working, working, working. I stayed up until 4:15 a.m. working on HMDA info that SHOULD have been entered by different departments on the way through the loan process. 1500 loans and very few had all the info in.
Its statistical info that is reported to the government -race, sex, ethnicity of borrowers, area that property is in, loan type, income, etc. on every loan that is closed, cancelled or rejected.
Its to show that our company does not discriminate in any way.

Today is the deadline and I still have a few hundred loans to go through. GAH!!

Tonight I plan to go to bed early, but will probably fall asleep in my chair.

Thea, I too need to get in to the beauty parlor and cover the gray. Just wish they could add some hair on top for me. YUCK!!

Also, I am really tired of looking at my leg and it is scarred and still reddish pink in spots. I am trying Manukah honey which was recommended but I think thats only to clear up the infection.
Does anyone have a remedy to eliminate scars? It s a BIG one.

Back to work

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »

MARILYN---HAVE YOU TRIED COCOA BUTTER?  I ALSO THINK THERE IS SOME OTC STUFF I SEE ADVERTISED FOR SCARS.  BUT I THINK WITH THE DIABETES, YOU MAY BE STUCK.  JUST WEAR PANTS. bigsmile icon_rolleyes

SHARON--I BET WE GOT MORE SNOW THIS SEASON SO FAR THAN YOU DID.  PHILLY GOT ALMOST 80 INCHES.  NEW RECORD.

I NEED MY ROOTS DONE ALSO BUT I CAN'T MAKE ANY APPOINTMENT UNTIL AFTER BARRY SEES THE NEUROSURGEON ON THURS.   I WILL NEVER BE GRAY.  NEVER.  I NEED DONE AND A MANICURE BEFORE THE CONCERT.  OMG, IT IS IN 11 DAYS.  I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »

You did my Sunny friend, it's a year round thing Laughing really, there is a North Pole up here Laughing
I saw that, too! Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2010, 10:51:25 AM »

SHARON--I BET WE GOT MORE SNOW THIS SEASON SO FAR THAN YOU DID.  PHILLY GOT ALMOST 80 INCHES.  NEW RECORD.

Gwenn, you did get more, can't believe it!!!!

Marilyn, give this website a read, it's a wonderful skin healer amongst many things

THENTIX

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2010, 10:52:26 AM »

I saw that, too! Laughing

Maybe you'll be ready for the next winter Olympics in Russia on the ski team bigsmile

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #193 on: March 01, 2010, 11:07:19 AM »

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, BUT I BET SUNNY DOES.

From Twitter:
Quote:
BeLikeWaterProd: Vlado mastering the new Clay Aiken album for Decca. Dave Novik in the studio.

Quote:
* Name Peter Cho
* Location twitter
* Web belikewaterproductions.com
* Bio music pr

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #194 on: March 01, 2010, 11:12:16 AM »

Maybe you'll be ready for the next winter Olympics in Russia on the ski team bigsmile
Um, I don't think so. I had a bright green ski jacket on, and after a rather <ahem> challenging trail, someone said to me, "You know how they call Shaun White the Flying Tomato? Well, you're the Rolling Lime!" blush

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2010, 11:18:58 AM »

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, BUT I BET SUNNY DOES.

From Twitter:
Quote:
BeLikeWaterProd: Vlado mastering the new Clay Aiken album for Decca. Dave Novik in the studio.

Quote:
* Name Peter Cho
* Location twitter
* Web belikewaterproductions.com
* Bio music pr

GWENN
Hm. Not sure, but I'll take a crack at it. Belikewater is a management company for performing artists; they also produce music. I guess they're working with Clay in some aspect. Vlado is also a music production company. It sounds like they're putting the finishing touches on the cd before it gets printed. shrug

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »

wave  Back from my "maintenance" and then running errands all over  NW Chicago suburbia! 

It is an absolutely gorgeous, sunny day today!  Yes, it's still cold (35ish) but there's a touch of spring in the air.  Absolutely lifted my spirits higher than they've been in a very lllooooonnnngggg time!  Hopefully all of you East Coasters will get this gorgeous early spring weather over the next few days!!! 

It seems even at this early stage Decca has already surpassed RCA's past attempts in promoting Clay's new CD.  Should Clay's CD not do well (but I have a gut feeling it WILL do well), IMO there can be little blame on the record label.  Clay has made a very smart career move.  Also, I believe that he is going to gain a huge fanbase in the gay population now that he has become a vocal advocate for their cause.  That should only further his career.  Heck, the way I look at it the more eclectic the fanbase, the better.  Gays, grannies, and hopefully other "groups" as well!!!  We're all in this together!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2010, 03:06:40 PM »

MARILYN, I wish I had a magic cure for your skin problems.  I wonder if a short course of steroids could get this under control?  But then again, I don't have a "Dr." in front of my name.   Laughing

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2010, 03:10:26 PM »

MARILYN, I wish I had a magic cure for your skin problems.  I wonder if a short course of steroids could get this under control?  But then again, I don't have a "Dr." in front of my name.   Laughing
But can you play baseball? Wink

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2010, 03:18:06 PM »

But can you play baseball? Wink

Cha-cha-ching!!!  Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx