gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 443
Total: 443

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195256 times)
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #460 on: March 11, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »

Oh my, that's a, um, new look.

Looks like Clay applied a few too many dabs of Brylcream....as the commercial used to go:"Brylcream...A little dab'll do ya"!  (Oops, I'm really dating myself.... Paranoid)

Did Perry Como or Andy Williams use that stuff? Maybe he's catching the vibe. Baby Dust

Reporting back after extensive research.....it appears that neither Perry Como nor Andy Williams used more than a little dab of Brylcream on their hair. 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #461 on: March 11, 2010, 05:03:42 PM »

Here is a very new interview on WRAL.com.   Enjoy as we wait for tomorrow

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/video/7217335/

Thanks, Barb! bigsmile

Yep,  it's long in the back, possibly like the picture we got from Decca that was so popular.  Maybe he's growing it out for the photo shoot but has it slicked back because that may give him the look  of the 50' & 60's for the special--looks blond again too

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #462 on: March 11, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »

I'll have to do some research..  Although as I recall, Clark Gable used a whole glob on his hair, thereby making his ears stick out even more. 
Ah. Then this could be a bad look for Clay. lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #463 on: March 11, 2010, 05:07:38 PM »

I'll have to do some research..  Although as I recall, Clark Gable used a whole glob on his hair, thereby making his ears stick out even more. 
Ah. Then this could be a bad look for Clay. lmao

Indeed!  But maybe the Clark Gable look, ears and all, is what Clay is aiming for.  If so.....well....BINGO!!!!  Laughing

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #464 on: March 11, 2010, 05:08:05 PM »

Looks like Clay applied a few too many dabs of Brylcream....as the commercial used to go:"Brylcream...A little dab'll do ya"!  (Oops, I'm really dating myself.... Paranoid)

Did Perry Como or Andy Williams use that stuff? Maybe he's catching the vibe. Baby Dust

Reporting back after extensive research.....it appears that neither Perry Como nor Andy Williams used more than a little dab of Brylcream on their hair. 
They got it right.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #465 on: March 11, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »

WAITING FOR JILL.

LOVED THE INTERVIEW.  BUT THE HAIR. icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek  THOSE EARS LOOK ............ INTERESTING.  I DON'T THINK THEY LOOKED THAT BIG SINCE EARLY IDOL.  HOPE THE BRYLCREAM DISAPPEARS BEFORE TOMORROW.  THE COLOR IS FINE.  HE SURE SEEMS HAPPY.  AND DOES HE LOVE HIS HOME TOWN OR WHAT?

I DIDN'T LIKE THE COMMENT OF JUNE OR AUGUST FOR THE SPECIAL TO AIR.  YIKES.

TOMORROW SEEMS SURREAL.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #466 on: March 11, 2010, 05:11:59 PM »

MICKI, check out www. barenecessities.com.  The Wacoal site has changed and isn't of much help for ordering. 

Based on my previous experiences and observations at Clay concerts over the years, one would think 50% of the women at the concert tomorrow night will be wearing Wacoals!!!!  bigsmile

I have to check that site out too, Thea...I love Wachol bras...didn't think they'd be in my size and price range...once again...'hope springs eternal'... bigsmile ...just got in, now I'm off to first enjoy the interview...whee!...I love all of this...hope fans are arriving safely and on time...

BTW...as long as we are helping each other with attire....I've got a dilemma out her in SoCal...as in skimpy sweaters for winter...brrrr...I'm cold in my new location...it gets quite chilly out here, and I am having difficulty finding warm sweaters for plus sized gals...maybe you folks who've had to dress for snow and all know of some resources...I'd be really grateful for any tips!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #467 on: March 11, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »

TOMORROW SEEMS SURREAL.

I'm wondering if Clay's thinking the same thing????  

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #468 on: March 11, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »

I just watched the video,and I've got my fingers crossed that he hopefully had just got out of the shower,and had washed his hair doh

I just talked to Betty. She said her train trip was very tiring and she has rested up most of the day. Marilyn will be rooming with her,and is coming tomorrow.

We had one of the heaviest rains this evening that I have seen in a long time.I was unfortunately driving home from work,and it was pouring so hard I could barely see the road.very scary. I would have pulled off but on the road from Rebecca it is a hilly road and there is no soft shoulder on the side just drop offs. I was glad to get home.

I hope it will clear up a little tomorrow..It is warm,today it was 71,and it is suppose to be in the upper 60 tomorrow.

For those of you traveling... I hope you have a safe trip, & we will see you tomorrow.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #469 on: March 11, 2010, 05:20:00 PM »

I just watched the video,and I've got my fingers crossed that he hopefully had just got out of the shower,and had washed his hair:duh
I hope that's it, Marlene. Paranoid

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #470 on: March 11, 2010, 05:28:04 PM »

I'm cold in my new location...it gets quite chilly out here, and I am having difficulty finding warm sweaters for plus sized gals...maybe you folks who've had to dress for snow and all know of some resources...I'd be really grateful for any tips!

JOHANNA, off the top of my head.....Land's End, Eddie Bauer, Coldwater Creek, JC Penney.  Of course the selection of winter clothes may not be as good this time of year because of the spring and summer lines.  But maybe you can find some end-of-winter-season bargains!   Wink

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #471 on: March 11, 2010, 05:33:55 PM »

ANOTHER INTERVIEW.  WONDERFUL.  HAIR DOESN'T LOOK AS BAD AND NEITHER DO THE EARS. bigsmile

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news/story/49208/clay-aiken-talks-about-concert-special-wake-co.-school-board

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #472 on: March 11, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »

The interview was really good, but ohlordy, that hair.  doh   I sure hope that's not the style for the album cover.    Paranoid

Everyone traveling to Raleigh......be safe. 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #473 on: March 11, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »

There are two interviews...have you all seen this one, too?

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/video/7217335/

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #474 on: March 11, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

ANOTHER INTERVIEW.  WONDERFUL.  HAIR DOESN'T LOOK AS BAD AND NEITHER DO THE EARS. bigsmile

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news/story/49208/clay-aiken-talks-about-concert-special-wake-co.-school-board

GWENN

I just watched this and it is a great interview--he talked for 10 minutes and covered a lot of subjects.  Hair doesn't look so blond in this one.

This is one smart man.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #475 on: March 11, 2010, 06:01:50 PM »

I just watched the Wake mync interview,and that is one of the best interviews I have seen in a long time..He is a very intelligent & articulate man.(but I don't like that hair pulled back..I like it fluffy,not flat)

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #476 on: March 11, 2010, 06:04:06 PM »

That second interview was great!  Boy, can that man talk, and I love listening!  Sorry, but the hair still looks like crap.   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #477 on: March 11, 2010, 06:17:36 PM »

Oh god, that 'do is awful.

Gwenn,
forget the binocs! Paranoid

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #478 on: March 11, 2010, 06:34:02 PM »

Gwenn,
forget the binocs! Paranoid

lmao        lmao        lmao

Barbara
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #479 on: March 11, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »

Gwenn, forget the binocs!

Maybe he'll read all of this talk about his "do" and surprise you with a nice spikey AI2 "do" tomorrow night.  Here's hoping!   

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx