gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:31:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 431
Total: 431

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195252 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 06:22:28 PM »

Just for the fun of it I have been trying TM and have come up with nothing except..side mezzanine and sec L of the balcony...Have they almost sold out or are they waiting closer to the show date to put good tickets up?

I had read on another thread where they hear that brokers had been able to get almost 300 tickets. If thats so thats a daggone shame.

I am thankful that Barbara was able to get us good tickets on the 16th.

Does that also mean that all those tickets that the brokers bought up,if people don't choose to pay their outrageous prices that those seats remain empty? Just wondering.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »

I hope not Marlene...

Here's an update...enjoy:

http://www.deccarecords-us.com/artist/media/mediaplayer.aspx?meid=1420&aid=97131

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 04:59:42 AM »

EARLY MORNING HELLO.

GOING WITH ER EARLY FOR A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT.  GONNA RUN THESE SURGEON'S NAMES BY OUR GP.  THEN COMPANHY LATER.

NOTHING CLAY RIGHT NOW.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 06:49:04 AM »

Good Morning~ Its a beautiful day in Raleigh,NC..blue skies & sunshine  and it suppose to be 58 today, and tomorrow 61.
 I'm going to put an order in right now for this weather on March 12th.

Clays VIP Packages are doing very nicely on E-Bay,and the fourth one has been posted :

#1  $8,600.00
#2  $6,200.00
#3  $6,600.00
#4  $6,100.00

You go girls, bring in the money for National Inclusion,and enjoy your Experience too. bigsmile  I wish it could be me, but unfortunately my" CLay Fund "doesn't include that much. Cry!

Starting today I am on a weeks vacation,as Rebecca's school is on winter break,and she & her family left this morning going to Tucson  for a week.

Hope that everyone here has a great weekend.

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 07:02:50 AM »

Thea, having your Mother in a safe environment, which is closer to your home will be a blessing for you.  Right now, I wouldn't mind being in an assisted living facility.  It might be nice having someone taking care of me for a change.   Tired  I hope you're feeling better.

Gwenn, I'm sorry about the house, but it's better they found out now.  They'll find the perfect house for them, I have no doubt.  Actually, my home inspection is tomorrow.  I sure hope all goes well.  I'm finally used to the fact that I'm actually moving.  I would hate for something to go wrong. 

Congratulations to all who got tickets to the PBS taping!  I'll be with you in spirit.   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »

wave

Clay's answered some questions at the OFC this morning...

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 08:48:30 AM »

wave

Ah, now that's what you call courting the fans! Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »

wave

Yup!  bigsmile

And...I have to chime in with I think Gwenn who recently posted that Sunny, you have had a most interesting set of life experiences...we love reading about them...hint hint... Huggles  Wink

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 09:22:10 AM »

I'M BACK.  SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE A GREAT GP.  HE GAVE ME WONDERFUL ADVICE FOR BARRY AND FIXED ER'S EAR.

LOVED CLAY'S ANSWERS.  SOMETIMES I THINK I LIKE "THE MAN" MORE THAN THE VOICE.  HE IS SO BRIGHT.  I LOVE B RIGHT.

SD, PROMO MOST LIKELY STARTING IN MAY.  SWEEPS.  LOVED THE CONAN ANSWER AND THE SIMON ANSWER.I DON'T THINK EVEN swampthing CAN FIND MESS OUT OF THESE ANSWERS.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2010, 09:24:28 AM »

I love the role UNICEF has given him. Such a smart PR plan.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 09:39:31 AM »

My goodness Clay was on a roll this morning..He answered 19 questions..I especially liked the one about the train..he is to cute. Also loved the answer to the question about whether there would be banter at the concert on March 12th(post #11340)yay 

Even if  some of it should be edited out for TV, if you're there that night, you will get to hear it first hand.

As of this morning there are 11 signed up for dinner Friday night(the 12th) I changed it early this morning.

claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 10:06:04 AM »

He answered my q.
 faint

ClayFan for Life!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »

He answered my q.
 faint

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »

DECCA has the rights to the the show- and any DVD more than likely will contain more show than that which will be on the PBS special!!

WOOO HOOOOOO!!

Hair is "in flux"  Laughing lmao lmao

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »

I'm hoping this is a "new beginning" and that he will continue to "court" ,engage,"seduce" encourage,reconnect..(or whatever you want to call it)..with the fans and that he doesn't go into hibernation as soon as the taping is over. Gwenn reminded me that the DVD will probably be sold for pledges to PBS.. That is  something I'd like to do..Usually on those drives they have the guest performer speaking to the PBS reps to help with the sale..That would be nice!!!Let's face it, seeing him anywhere is a treat..(Am I easy or what??)

Fingers Crossed  for you, Micki!! Hope all goes well without a hitch.

Life will be easier for you, Thea with your mom closer and with the knowledge there is someone always around keeping an eye out for her...  Glad you did it and she agreed....

My daughter and BF are coming over for me to help her sign up for her choice in benefits , retirement plan,etc.for her new job. I thank G-d she got this after searching over 6 mos. post graduation.. She just found out that the Parent company that manages the 3 hospitals was rated as one of the top 100 companies to work for by Forbes magazine. We are both so grateful..We're going out to dinner after...

I'm

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 12:41:48 PM »

Loving the good news I'm reading here...

clayfannj...it's always a relief knowing your loved ones are in solid jobs, isn't it?

Gwenn...here's to Barry finally receiving the procedure he needs to feel better...and I'm sure a wonderful house will show up for ER and her love...as others have said, so much better not to be stuck with house that soaks up every extra dollar and then some...

Thea...I'm sure hopeful that your Mom is settled in a comfortable assisted living situation, close by ...which should alleviate so much of the burden you've had to assume of late...

And to all ready to cheer our sweetheart on...once again I know you'll represent our site proudly...for sure, I hope he starts touring late Spring/early Summer and I finally get to share in the festivities with you...it will so much fun...while memories from that hilarious Asheville concert continue to give me great pleasure...I'm absolutely ready for more...much more!

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »

wave

Yup!  bigsmile

And...I have to chime in with I think Gwenn who recently posted that Sunny, you have had a most interesting set of life experiences...we love reading about them...hint hint... Huggles  Wink

Aw, you guys! blush Laughing  Yeah, I've gotten to do some cool stuff, like dance in a presidential inaugural and direct live tv. Not something really important, like saving lives or creating world peace, but I've definitely had some fun times. bigsmile

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 01:31:53 PM »

I'm hoping this is a "new beginning" and that he will continue to "court" ,engage,"seduce" encourage,reconnect..(or whatever you want to call it)..with the fans and that he doesn't go into hibernation as soon as the taping is over.
I just have a feeling that's exactly what he's going to do. I think his "peeps" have told him to get back online and stir up excitement for the March 12 show. After that, I think he'll lay low again until tour tickets go on sale.

Cynical, no? shrug

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 01:33:49 PM »

Such a tease... Laughing  now that you've whetted our appetites  bigsmile ...details, pretty please?...ah...I think somewhere I surmised you have a few youngsters to nurture...so, we'll try to be patient and wait for when you have time to post them...  Huggles

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

What I have is a very bouncy, 80-lb. Lab puppy who thinks she's still 15 lbs. and lap-sized. Want her??

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx