gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:42:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311688 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 06:45:34 AM »

Kim, Justin has been driving since 9/08, so a little over a year.  We bought my Mom & Dad's 1998 Park Avenue from them, and he drives that.  At first he didn't like it cuz his friends call it a Grandma & Grandpa car  Laughing, plus it's kinda big.  But he's used to it now, and it drives like a dream!  I like to drive it, too.  We now have around 44,000 miles on it.  ROFLMAO

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 06:50:24 AM »

Morning ladies,

Wanted to check in before I get out of here. Big swim weekend for Emily in Bowling Green - two days, at least five events plus relays each day. Hate to leave Cristien but he would rather play video games anyway. He's already addicted. Has a PS3 and a Wi - wow. Marilyn and Craig are coming down today to watch Em, will meet them there.

Kim, I think probably Sudafed would be a good choice. Hope she feels better.  I'm with you - what is AF?

Shar, what rotten luck - I absolutely hate when we lose water (or any of the utilities). Hope they get it fixed soon - frozen lines causing the breaks?

Well, got some good news yesterday afternoon. My GI doc called; the biopsy came back negative but it is PREcancerous - doesn't matter as it is coming out anyway.

Gotta hit the showers and get myself ready. Gotta be at Julie's house before 11:30 as I am going to ride with them. Wonder if I need to wear boots = dang. Yep, Karen, snow is pretty but it is inconvenient and messy. Hate boots and coats.

Hope you all have a great day - be back when I can.

Marilyn, I see you posted - see you soon.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 07:00:57 AM »

Might want to scroll...
Kim,
I wish we could sell you Michael's 1996 Toyota Camry XLT for Joey.  It has a lot of miles on it (168,000) but we put over $3600 into it over the last year, including new tires, updating it. It runs great.  Now we are trying to sell for $1800 but would take less ($1200??) due to the leather in the front seats is looking kinda bad and some things don't match, like the outside mirror which got broken off and replaced with a black one from a salvage yard to save $$. Car is dark green.  Dave drove it home from the dealership where Michael got his newer car, and said it drives great, and if we had room, would keep it for a spare car.  I am sentimental about it; both older boys drove that car when in high school, and Michael drove it back and forth to Athens for 4 years.

Well, got some good news yesterday afternoon. My GI doc called; the biopsy came back negative but it is PREcancerous - doesn't matter as it is coming out anyway.

Brenda, that is FANTASTIC news!!

yay dancing party fruit

Good luck to Emily today!!  You and Marilyn have fun!!

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 07:22:02 AM »

Oh Hell to the NO! Paranoid

It is freeeeeezin! And drizzlin really cold rain. Felt like a layer of ice on my windshield....

it's GONNA snow. I can just feel it. icon_eek

got momma Sudafed. Hope it works.

Karen...this car isn't really that bad...it drives real smooth. the problem is that Joey reeeally put the miles on it...drivin Jamie to school everyday (not anymore though!), weekend trips to Tampa...and a couple of Orlando trips too.

And then I guess lotsa folks are havin battery issues with this weather.

Problem now is his DAD is too "busy" (being an idiot takes alot of time?) to help him get a new battery.

See now Joey LIKES the big boat cars...he'd LOVE the big granny one Justin's drivin! Plus...Joey is so BIG...he can't sit too comfy in a little coupe car.....he's squished! Laughing

Ohhh Michelle!??  What's this mean? >>   :noAFsign:

Laughing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 08:35:55 AM »

Bathroom is sparkling clean, after many bowls of boiled water Laughing
Karen, loved the Reid story, he was a cutie Clapping.  I am loving purple these days gonna fiddle with a few shades to see if I like them eyelahes
Shirley, thanks for such a nice lunch, the potato/corn chowder sounds delicious, am I too early Laughing
B. have a wonderful time watching Emily today, wonderful news by the way, what a relief Huggles
Mar, who is holding Kaylee in that picture, Craig??? She looks like you Mar, and wait til Barbara sees the jacket on Dylan Clapping
Kimmy, hope Betty feels better, ding dang cold sticktongue yuck

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 09:30:48 AM »

Sharon, I love your new shirt.  Purple looks great on you! 

Today, I've decided to wear a yellow shirt.  Hope you don't mind, ShirleyWink

mini rant!  Wink
I'm not so sure I'm liking this snow blower.  Wherever I used the shovel, the sidewalk is totally clear.  Wherever I used the snow blower, it's a solid sheet of ice!  What the heck!?!    Okay, I'm done!  bigsmile

Today, I'm going to the grocery store and putting some of the Christmas decorations away.

Have a great day.  Smile 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 09:36:37 AM »

Saw Sharon's post on OCD and thought I'd bring my 2 cents over here anout the  :noAFsign:

Wherever else I have seen AF and NO AF has mainly been on a trying to conceive forum I'm also a member of. This means NO AUNT FLOW, your monthly gift as a woman.  Laughing

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »

Saw Sharon's post on OCD and thought I'd bring my 2 cents over here anout the  :noAFsign:

Wherever else I have seen AF and NO AF has mainly been on a trying to conceive forum I'm also a member of. This means NO AUNT FLOW, your monthly gift as a woman.  Laughing

icon_eek

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »

icon_eek

lmao

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »

icon_eek

Laugh Laugh

Bethie....your response is priceless! lmao lmao

No Aunt Flow. lmao lmao

I'd never in a million years have figured THAT out! Laughing
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2010, 10:39:59 AM »

You guys are hallarious  lmao lmao
I literally LOL's at both your responses  Laughing

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »

Um, I wrote another response to the NoAF at the BLPT.. Better leave it there and you guys can just read it from that thread.

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »

Hi girls - Well, I'm back home and had a wonderful time. First of all, I went over to Debbie's the night before because we were expecting snow the next day. Anyway, as we are talking we thought, why not stay over in Pgh. after the show and come back on Saturday when the weather was supposed to be better. So - Debbie said : 'let's try priceline for a hotel in downtown Pgh. Guess what - we got a room at the Omni West Penn for only $75.00 a night. It books for $175.00 a night. We were thrilled and it was only about 6 blocks from the theater.

Debbie eats healthy so on top of having a wonderful time, I lost 1 1/2 lbs!!!! The room was beyond gorgeous - huge - and the beds were wonderful. The show was so hilarious, I had tears running down my face. I didn't stop laughing. If anyone wants to see a great show, go to see this one. We had a great time and I enjoyed every minute of it. She even had me walking six blocks in 15 degree weather both to the theater and back. We didn't walk fast, but in that weather I walked faster than I usually do. Laughing Laughing Laughing  Maybe that's how I lost a 1 1/2 pounds.

I would see it again because it was so hilarious. 

Anyway, we had a couple of really nice days and although I'm glad to be home, I totally enjoyed myself.  We need to do it more often.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 04:07:49 AM »

Morning all wave
Well, I just kept on cleaning yesterday, luckily our water came back on late yesterday afternoon, I was running out of water in containers that I'd saved before the water main break caused the shutoff. I had also been smart enought to have some in the coffee perc so I had coffee all day while I cleaned
Keurig is ready to brew, I'm going for Gloria Jean's butter pecan.  I have a peanut butter crave going on so made a peanut butter/banana/walnut loaf this morning, and a cranberry/date/pecan as well, whipped butter on the counter
 cooking Shirley this little smiley is perfect for you Wink Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 04:17:51 AM »

Evelyn, I knew you'd enjoy Menopositive Laughing and I'm so glad you and Debbie had fun together, good to take yourself away from being so busy all the time and enjoy yourself Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 04:24:02 AM »

Well, I think I'm gonna keep on cleaning today, steam mop the upstairs floors too.  My sis is making dinner tonight for she, mom and I~~bbq ribs

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 05:28:39 AM »

Is there, or is there not a birthday in the house this week hmmm icon_question icon_arrow icon_arrow icon_arrow let's see Wink

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 05:35:59 AM »

Is there, or is there not a birthday in the house this week hmmm icon_question icon_arrow icon_arrow icon_arrow let's see Wink

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!!

A BIRTHDAY!!!!??? Purple Banana Purple Banana

Who birthday it is?
 icon_eek

SHARON!!!! Is it YOU!???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARONNNN!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

:

Birthday Cake! Party Kiss!

lmao lmao lmao bigsmile bigsmile

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 05:56:27 AM »

KIM, you silly goose!!!!!!!!  I think someone that lives in Florida, who just moved to a new apartment, who is terrified of birds and who has a very smart young man for a son was born on January 15th.   bigsmile

EVELYN, I am so happy you had a wonderful time.  To bad the hotel didn't have a courtesy van to drive you back and forth to the theater though kind of a long walk when it is that cold for you.  When you mentioned the beds at the hotel, it brought back memories to me when you bought that new mattress that you kept falling off cause it was so high!!!!!!  Laughing  I have so many memories of the early days of Claymaniacs sometimes I think some one should write a book. 

SHARON, glad you had a good day of cleaning, sometimes it feels good just to stay in and clean.  I miss it if you can believe that one.  You are lucky to see your sis so much.  Her husband must be very understanding I don't think mine would be, maybe once a week but that would be it.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 06:15:04 AM »

Sharon, I am loving the plum color!  I think I used to use a similar color awhile ago, I'm a purple girl too!!  Yep that smiley sure reminds me of our Shirley! 

Michelle did good with the new smileys!! Clapping  AND - the "no AF" one is gone, so we don't have to worry about what it means anymore!! Laughing

Breakfast hit the spot, I love cranberry coffee cakes!  Did you ever actually buy a Keurig, Sharon?

Evelyn, sounds like you had a wonderful time!  Priceline is great if you don't have to stay at a certain place.   That's the one where you just sign up, pay, THEN they let you know what you've paid for, right?  Sounds like you hit the jackpot with the Omni!!   Clapping  The show sounds fun, I've never heard of it. 

Brenda, how did Emily do at her Bowling Green swimmeet?

Gotta get busy on some bookwork this morning.....need to clean too!
icon_rolleyes

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx