gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:29:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 377
Total: 377

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311123 times)
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1780 on: March 03, 2010, 06:10:12 AM »

Morning all,

Hope Mary is feeling better today. Glad the surgery went so well.

Guess we all pretty much like the same people on Idol. Lee DeWyze was my favorite again - also like Casey and I thought Big Mike was good last night I agree Alex Lambert has some potential - just sounds kind of weak to me - he is cute.  For the girls, I really only like Crystal so far. I wonder what's wrong with her - sure hope she is all right.

Karen, so glad Miss Lucy is okay, dodged that bullet. Pet her once for me.

Shirley, they must be checking your sugar - I don't have to withhold food before I go for a blood test. Glad you will be getting out of the house for a bit - even if it is for a blood test. Hope you can make the pit stop for food at your favorite MacDonalds and enjoy!

Hi everyone! Hope you have a great day!  Off to check the work situation.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1781 on: March 03, 2010, 07:13:58 AM »

Good morning everyone   Huggles

Checking to see if there is any news on some of our loved ones. 

When is Mary supposed to be coming home?

How is Kim's granny doing?

Shirley - Hope those blood tests are quick and you can get some food in you.   Huggles 

I'm having lunch with my old boss today.  Wonder if she is still wanting me back.  Don't Know 
Still would rather not go back there.   Paranoid

I finished my last puzzle last night, here's a picture.  It's a crazy bike race with 1000 pieces.  I know it's kind of hard to see the details.  Sorry 
My next two are the ones below the main picture. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1782 on: March 03, 2010, 08:38:43 AM »

Karen, still don't have some of their names, who does Ellen refer to as the banana who needs to ripen Laughing He has the kinda mullet, sat, played his guitar last night, he could be sooo good, love his tone.

That was Alex Lambert, Sharon!   I was thrilled that he improved so much from last week!  Let the kid keep his guitar, for sure!   Hope they'll keep my favorite 3 guys and 2 girls in the top 12!!
(Lee, Casey and Alex; Crystal and Siobhan)

I kinda liked Michael Lynche's performance last night; it suited him way better than the song from last week! (just wish he wasn't quite so cocky)

Sharon, Peggy, Brenda, (and anyone else I missed  Paranoid) thanks for the comments about Lucy.  Huggles She is such a great little friend!  I'm glad she's OK!  Can't believe she's 8 years old already!!

Did you hear that Elliot Yazmen is stuck in Chile after the earth quake?  He is running out of his insulin.  He only has 2 more days left with him and not sure if he can get anymore before he runs out.  He is hoping the the news media can get word out so he can get more insulin in time.  Hope it works. 

[/color]

Oh, no! icon_eek   I'm scared for him!!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1783 on: March 03, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »

I kinda liked Michael Lynche's performance last night; it suited him way better than the song from last week! (just wish he wasn't quite so cocky)

[/color]

OK now I know Alex and will remember him, I like him!!!  I agree on big Mike he is a little too full of himself Naughty did you see him with his feet up on the middle round table in that room Ryan talks to contestants in before they perform??? Naughty I think he was asked to remove them cause he did part way through.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1784 on: March 03, 2010, 10:18:45 AM »

No I missed that, but did you notice Andrew Garcia and him while Alex's video was running?  Right afterwards when Ryan is introducing Alex's performance, their heads are together, Andrew looks like he's asleep, and Michael has a boo-boo "Awwwww" kinda face on.  Maybe they were trying to be funny but it just seemed to be making fun of Alex talking about being so nervous. icon_rolleyes

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1785 on: March 03, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »

I missed that Karen, well between us we've now seen the whole show lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1786 on: March 03, 2010, 11:33:24 AM »

Hi, all..

Just talked to Mary.  She's in pain, but she's doing well.  She is excited because she can raise her arm without pain for the first time in a LONG time.  She will be going home tomorrow and is happy about that.  She's also pretty loopy (was funny talking to her) from pain meds and turned into Chatty Kathy.  Laughing   Anyway, she finally wound down and is now napping.

That's it for the update.  So....everybody okay?

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1787 on: March 03, 2010, 12:39:05 PM »

Thanks Mar, just checked in to see if there was an update Huggles so happy she can come home and this will give her less pain Clapping
Wonder where Kimmy is???

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1788 on: March 03, 2010, 01:33:20 PM »

SHARON, I am a little worried about Kim today .  doesn't look good.

BRENDA, I had my hemoglobin checked to make s ure I am not still bleeding to much internally  and my uremic acid checked, don't know what else they checked for.  And yep I got me a McDonalds and some hot fries to eat afterwards.  Hope you got some more work today.

MARILYN, you are a gem for calling a checking on Mary.  Glad to hear she is doing well.  Just hope and pray she is not in to much pain when she gets home.  I have a card and note ready to go out in the mail to her tomorrow.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1789 on: March 03, 2010, 02:19:17 PM »

Shirley, glad you stopped for your burger and fries Laughing Huggles Clapping How did the blood tests come out, do you know??? Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1790 on: March 03, 2010, 02:21:22 PM »

Gotta start loading the van for business tomorrow.  I'm having a taco salad for dinner tonight shredded cheddar, tomatoes, salsa and sour cream on top Thud!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1791 on: March 03, 2010, 02:53:26 PM »

I have a number for Kimmy, I am going to try, have no idea if it's correct or not.

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1792 on: March 03, 2010, 03:01:19 PM »

Just checked on facebook to see if Kim had posted there....found this:

Kim Huff Leone:   Ok people...my puter got a nice little virus and I can't get online on my own ID ....so if ya don't see me around as much, it's just that. :/ Time for a new puter anyway.

I guess that might explain her absence, huh?

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1793 on: March 03, 2010, 03:06:04 PM »

Just checked on facebook to see if Kim had posted there....found this:

Kim Huff Leone:   Ok people...my puter got a nice little virus and I can't get online on my own ID ....so if ya don't see me around as much, it's just that. :/ Time for a new puter anyway.

I guess that might explain her absence, huh?

Thanks Mar Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1794 on: March 03, 2010, 03:24:14 PM »

So the girls sing tonight, hope Crystal  Bowersox is OK Paranoid

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1795 on: March 03, 2010, 03:28:36 PM »

So the girls sing tonight, hope Crystal  Bowersox is OK Paranoid

I HOPE SO TOO....

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1796 on: March 03, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »

Philly, how did you like the guys last night???

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1797 on: March 03, 2010, 03:46:50 PM »

I finished my last puzzle last night, here's a picture.  It's a crazy bike race with 1000 pieces.  I know it's kind of hard to see the details.  Sorry 
My next two are the ones below the main picture. 

OMG, this looks like a "Where's Waldo!!"  That looks really hard, Peggy, so many little bodies in black and yellow, so many bikes, how in the word did you figure that one out?? Not Worthy

Marilyn, that's GREAT news about Mary!!   I'm so happy for her.

Poor Kim!!   This has happened to her before. Stupid viruses!!!!!

Sharon, taco salad, YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Shirley, McDonalds and fries, YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Guess it's time to fix dinner!
Laughing

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1798 on: March 03, 2010, 04:00:38 PM »

Philly, how did you like the guys last night???

I only liked Big Mike and Lee last night.  My girly crush on Casey James did sustain me but I think he didn't do well last night.

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1799 on: March 03, 2010, 04:31:36 PM »

Hi everyone

Karen - I was about to say the same thing as you.  Peggy amazes me with those puzzles, it would take me weeks to do them. We have such talented people on this site.

Marilyn - you are a real sweetheart for keeping us posted about Mary. Hope that operation helped her out.

Hope we hear from Kim soon.

In regard to AI - You know, I can remember Randy saying to Clay "where is that voice coming from" and then with Adam - all the great comments, even from Simon. Well, no one seems to really stand out for me, not with either the boys or girls. No in the way that Clay and Adam did.

BTW - did all of you know that Adam was asked when he would do another album and he said not for some time because he is going to go on tour now to promote this album before he does anything else.

I wish Clay's recordings had the glory notes he hit so well in person. He somehow doesn't seem to sing as well on a recording as he does in person.  Just my opinion.

Shirley - hope all the blood work comes out OK.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx