gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:05:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 430
Total: 430

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311125 times)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1740 on: March 02, 2010, 08:35:02 AM »

I think I'd want Tony or Louis.

The year that Lisa Renna (spelling?) was on, they said that Louis is REALLY tough...a perfectionist and short on patience.  Don't think I'd wanna be his student!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1741 on: March 02, 2010, 08:36:39 AM »

Sharon, When did Karina get pissy on Maks?  Did I miss something??   You know, Maks is really good-looking, an exciting dancer, and I LOVE that he's on the show but I wouldn't want him as my teacher if I was a celeb.  He seems not to have an overabundance of patience.  Wink I think I'd want Tony or Louis.

Karen, no particular thing, last season you could tell though that they were avoiding each other cause the engagement was off Naughty
Oh Maks would be brutal as a teacher, I'd be crying Laughing Mel B. really worked well with him remember, she didn't take any crap, and they were amazing together Clapping funny I'd want Tony or Louis also Laughing patient, and they wouldn't yell lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1742 on: March 02, 2010, 08:37:51 AM »

The year that Lisa Renna (spelling?) was on, they said that Louis is REALLY tough...a perfectionist and short on patience.  Don't think I'd wanna be his student!

Interesting, he doesn't seem to be like that, I just agreed with Karen Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1743 on: March 02, 2010, 09:07:34 AM »

Waiting for news about Mary , so thought I'd check in.

Great to hear all about DWTS. I love that show. Don't know about Buzz though. Don't think he'll get very far.

Shirley - How are you feeling. I know you have 5 children, but is it three b oys and two girls or three girls and two boys. Didn't know if there was another boy or not.

Is Mark retired and how is his wife doing?

Does he have children? Wondered if you had anymore grandchildren, even though you don't see them.

Sharon - Knew I'd see you here bright and early.  my daughter and grandson are coming over. I'm going to fix sloppy joe sandwiches and  a salad. Then we are finally going to have a birthday cake for me. BEtween the catering job and the snow, we weren't able to get together sooner. So, will be putting the computer away and enjoy a family day. Talk to you all later. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1744 on: March 02, 2010, 09:13:38 AM »

I think Mary said her surgery is at 1:15 and it's about 2-1/2 - 3 hours, right?  I don't really expect to hear anything until around 4 or 4:30ish.  But...I'll let you all know as soon as I hear.

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1745 on: March 02, 2010, 09:23:01 AM »

I was basing my opinion on last year with Kelly Osbourne; seems like he really had to be patient with her, but maybe it's the opposite; maybe she thrived on him being tough with her??

Ok, I'm down to just Tony then! Laughing  Please don't tell me he is an ogre!!! icon_eek Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1746 on: March 02, 2010, 09:29:48 AM »

I was basing my opinion on last year with Kelly Osbourne; seems like he really had to be patient with her, but maybe it's the opposite; maybe she thrived on him being tough with her??

Ok, I'm down to just Tony then! Laughing  Please don't tell me he is an ogre!!! icon_eek Laughing

...now, Karen...he has Kate Gosselin...ugh.  Poor guy.  He has to LIVE at her house in PA in order to work with her.  She's already controlling him.  *sigh*

BTW...do you own a whip?   I hear she does.  Laughing  (also BTW...I used to watch Jon & Kate Plus Eight all the time.  I'd have left her arse, too, long before HE did.  He's no prize, but she caused the tempest in the teapot IMHO.)  Now, having said that, I want to know how she qualifies as a "star."  I'm thinking that show has switched the title meaning and Dancing with the STARS now means the dancers and not the "guests."

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1747 on: March 02, 2010, 09:36:36 AM »

BTW...do you own a whip?   I hear she does.  Laughing 

To go with her black leather corset and thigh high black leather boots hmmm

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1748 on: March 02, 2010, 10:09:35 AM »

Laughing 

My dear little mother-in-law watched Kate & Jon Plus Eight ALL the time, never missed an episode.  Every time I would see her, she would be trying to talk us into watching the show.  She thought the world of the family.  She's disappointed now, doesn't really say too much except she's sad for them.

I dunno, if I had 8 kids (9 counting Jon Laughing), my patience might be short too!  I never saw the show, so I don't know how (badly?) she behaved.   I hope she can break out and have some fun on the show.

Kate is going to fly back and forth to LA every week for the show??? icon_eek  Poor Tony, he has a home life, too!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1749 on: March 02, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »

Good afternoon everyone.   Huggles

Thanks for the list of DWTS.  I was wondering who was going to get who. 

Just checking in, have to go and babysit in a bit.  I probably finish my latest puzzle today.  I'll post a picture later.  Have a few things to get done before I go out to watch the girls.  It will be a longer time today.  Mark has to work later than normal.

Prayers to Mary and Shirley and to Kim's granny.    I'll be thinking of you today.  Karen, also for your kitty. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1750 on: March 02, 2010, 12:02:36 PM »

Mary's daughter just called.  Mary is still in recovery, but the doctor said the surgery went very well and that she will probably not be in a lot of pain.  They took out the disks and put in cadaver bones along with a plate and 6 screws.  He said she would probably be able to go home on Thursday.  Carrie didn't know her room number yet, so we'll have to wait for that until she's out of recovery.

So...that's all I know for now.  She called on Mary's cell phone and the call got dropped, so we didn't finish talking.  She'll probably call again later...I hope!  If not, I'll try to call her back on Mary's phone.  If that doesn't work, I'll pester Paul later.  Laughing

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1751 on: March 02, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »

MARILYN -  Thanks for the MARY update!       The surgery sounds serious and extensive, but it is a good sign that the surgeon was so positive.  Go, MARY!!  Huggles

I'm going to tape Idol tonight because I'm going to the high school basketball game.  The cheerleading/dance team will do a routine at half-time . . . and I love watching Lexie and the rest of the girls. Clapping

Hope the female singers do a better job this week on Idol. So far, the contestants are very "mediocre" at best, IMHO!  Paranoid

BBL . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1752 on: March 02, 2010, 02:18:14 PM »

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Way to go, Mary!  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Been working all day, going to get some dinner going for Chris and Cristien, then vegetate in front of the TV.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1753 on: March 02, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »

Wonderful news about Mary Clapping Clapping  thanks for keeping us in the loop Mar Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1754 on: March 02, 2010, 02:49:05 PM »

Karen, how is Lucy???

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1755 on: March 02, 2010, 02:52:31 PM »

Hope the female singers do a better job this week on Idol. So far, the contestants are very "mediocre" at best, IMHO!  Paranoid

BBL . . .

Have a wonderful time Barbara Purple Banana I am hoping for better performances also Popcorn!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1756 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:48 PM »

QUESTION,  IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE ASHEVILLE CONCERT WITH MR. PHILLY FOR A LONG WEEKEND,  WHAT AIRPORT WOULD I GO OUT OF ?   IS IT ONLY RALEIGH? HOW FAR AWAY IS ASHEVILLE FROM RALEIGH?

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1757 on: March 02, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »

QUESTION,  IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE ASHEVILLE CONCERT WITH MR. PHILLY FOR A LONG WEEKEND,  WHAT AIRPORT WOULD I GO OUT OF ?   IS IT ONLY RALEIGH? HOW FAR AWAY IS ASHEVILLE FROM RALEIGH?

Philly honey found this, it's dated '05 don't know but check US air

http://philadelphia.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/stories/2005/04/11/daily11.html?jst=b_ln_hl

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1758 on: March 02, 2010, 03:46:55 PM »

Who's all watching Idol this year???

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1759 on: March 02, 2010, 03:54:03 PM »

Great news about Mary.

Philly:  I drove from Raliegh to Ashville a couple years ago I think it was about a 4 hour ride.

Kim:  prayers for you grandma...

Sharon and Karen:  love all you takes on the new dancers on  DWS..   Laughing  should be interesting.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx