gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:30:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 473
Total: 473

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311150 times)
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1700 on: March 01, 2010, 06:11:43 PM »

Mare, my daughter will call you when I am out of surgery to let you know how it all went. Is that ok?

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1701 on: March 01, 2010, 08:07:01 PM »

You still there, Mary?  Of course it's okay!!! PLEASE in fact!

This danged keyboard is really acting up...gotta go find one...ugh...

I'm GLAD he picked Vienna!  confetti2  I never understood why people didn't like her.  I felt like those other girls were downright mean to her and she was NEVER mean back...didn't anyone notice that?  Sorry guys...  Laughing  If it's any consolation, I'm disappointed that Aly is the new bachelorette because she's one of those "mean girls" I was referring to.  I didn't much like HER!  Oh, well...  At least Jake is happy. 

Speaking of Jake, did you all hear who's going to be on DWTS?  Sheesh!  What a cast!  (I want Apolo back!)

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1702 on: March 01, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »

BTW, I knew you would catch the Design on a Dime comment. That was just for you.  bigsmile

Ahhh Becky I thought it was for me Laughing
B. get your pail, I'll  Puke with you Laughing actually, they seem really happy, so good for him, he was true to his heart, guess I can't fault him for that.  Still don't like her Paranoid nixweiss
Also kinda bugs me that Ali left because of this wonderful job, now she's left the job and coming back to 25 new men hypnotic and she was in love with Jake I'll still watch though, because I can Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1703 on: March 01, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »

Jake did say he found Vienna to be very sexy.  Well, that's it then, right?  Decision made. 
When you have sexy vs. sweet, Angel "nice girls"  usually finish last.
  angry

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1704 on: March 01, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »

I'm GLAD he picked Vienna!  confetti2  I never understood why people didn't like her.  I felt like those other girls were downright mean to her and she was NEVER mean back...didn't anyone notice that?  Sorry guys...  Laughing  If it's any consolation, I'm disappointed that Aly is the new bachelorette because she's one of those "mean girls" I was referring to.  I didn't much like HER!  Oh, well...  At least Jake is happy. 

Mar, I just posted pretty much the same thing over on the Bachelor thread!
I think he made the right choice for him.  They both really seem in love, and he seems very sure of her values, says she's a very kind person.

I do not like the mean girls either, and Ali was the ringleader.  I won't be watching her on The Bachelorette.

I know what I said about sexy vs. sweet, but hey, if the physical "chemistry" wasn't there, it would only break Tenley's heart later on if he had chosen her.  I would rather spare her; she deserves to have someone love her completely, in all ways, including that elusive 'physical chemistry, not sexual' that he was talking about.  (I think he DID mean sexual chemistry but didn't want to say it and hurt her feelings even more)

I think the casting looks great for DWTS this time; only 11 celebrities, much better!
I WILL BE WATCHING; CAN'T WAIT!!! aerobics

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1705 on: March 01, 2010, 09:14:43 PM »

BTW, I knew you would catch the Design on a Dime comment. That was just for you.  bigsmile

Laughing Sharon, I think Becky knows I love to watch HG-TV; that's the title of one of the shows on that channel.  Do you guys get HG-TV up there?

Becky, it amazes me how much decorating those people can do for $200 or so.  Of course, they don't count labor at all, like that's gonna be free  Paranoid  Laughing  Still, great fun to watch that show; also like the ones where they stage a house for $2000 or less (again, the labor seems to be free  Wink

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1706 on: March 01, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »

Laughing Sharon, I think Becky knows I love to watch HG-TV; that's the title of one of the shows on that channel.  Do you guys get HG-TV up there?

Becky, it amazes me how much decorating those people can do for $200 or so.  Of course, they don't count labor at all, like that's gonna be free  Paranoid  Laughing  Still, great fun to watch that show; also like the ones where they stage a house for $2000 or less (again, the labor seems to be free  Wink

Back in the day I could do the labor. It's gotten harder since hitting 60.     Laughing  Sharon, if you can Design on a Dime, you will surprise me.  Huggles   lmao

Marilyn, where do I find the DWTS list? That is about the only reality show I enjoy watching.  ETA: Found the list. Very strange cast of characters this year. Does anyone else think so?

Karen, the places look really nice when they stage them, but actually living in them?  If anyone can, they have a lot less "stuff" than we do. Like where do you throw your magazines and "collections"?   Wink 

(((((Mary))))) 

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1707 on: March 01, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »

Marilyn, where do I find the DWTS list? That is about the only reality show I enjoy watching.

Well....here ya go....

Aiden Turner (soap star?)

Buzz Aldrin (older than the moon - in fact, may have actually discovered it)

Chad Ochocinco (token football player)

Erin Andrews (ESPN commentator - is she the one who was video taped in her bathroom?)

Evan Lysacek (Olympic gold medalist in figure skating who got lost on on the set of DWTS on his way home from Canada)

Jake Pavelka (The Bachelor of Christmas past)

Kate Gosselin (Sextuplet mom turned wannabe siren)

Niecy Nash  (Host of Clean House - whatever that is)

Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Doll - uh..okay)

Pamela Anderson (Disgusting piece of work)

Shannen Doherty (Disgusting piece of work)

*sigh* ... not a lot to be excited about IMHO.

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1708 on: March 01, 2010, 10:16:29 PM »

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Looks like we agree, Marilyn!  Should be entertaining, tho.
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1709 on: March 02, 2010, 02:52:44 AM »

wave

Maaaan...can't sleep at all lately. doh I'm up BEFORE the crack today! Laughing Laughing

We moved granny last night. Paranoid Hated leaving her there....I feel like I abandoned her. sad

The GOOD thing is there's a younger lady in the room with her...she must be rehab-ing.  Granny thinks she's at Rehab too. icon_eek It's breakin my heart...seein her like this.
She's keepin her spirits up pretty good though...UNLESS someone from Hospice comes in. She's been flippin about Hospice...don't want em anywhere near her.
Couldn't figure out why...she had em before. THEN she said she don't want em around because they took her scooter away. Laughing

I gotta get back to work soon, and momma's wantin me to go back tonight. I would but today is granny's first day in this place, it's gonna storm all day here, and ma has to run around and get all granny's stuff from home & wash her clothes, etc. I don't want mommie doin all that solo in the storm (she don't drive when it's dark or raining usually) so I may wait one more day before goin back.
Don't know that I can concentrate anyway. Plus if Jimmy the Greek yells at me right now he's likely to get a big greek fat lip.   bigsmile

Ok...I'ma go look for that crack now....BBL!

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1710 on: March 02, 2010, 02:58:41 AM »

OH I almost forgot! Can't BELEVE I almost forgot to share THIS one! doh

So last night the doctor handed me his business card. His name is Ravi Duggarali. And on the card it lists his associates.
And one partner is......

I kid you not.......

his name is........

Atta U. Butt
 shock

lmao lmao lmao lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1711 on: March 02, 2010, 03:45:55 AM »

Karen we do!!!!  And do you remember back in 2003 when Chrisie and Fabe had their basement re done on a makeover show??? I don't have too many details, but Chrisie and I were in contact, had not met, she calls me and says turn on channel 11 you'll see me Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1712 on: March 02, 2010, 03:50:28 AM »

OH I almost forgot! Can't BELEVE I almost forgot to share THIS one! doh

So last night the doctor handed me his business card. His name is Ravi Duggarali. And on the card it lists his associates.
And one partner is......

I kid you not.......

his name is........

Atta U. Butt
 shock

lmao lmao lmao lmao

Laugh Laugh Kimmy I love when you start the day here Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1713 on: March 02, 2010, 03:51:39 AM »

Marilyn, where do I find the DWTS list? That is about the only reality show I enjoy watching.

Well....here ya go....

Aiden Turner (soap star?)

Buzz Aldrin (older than the moon - in fact, may have actually discovered it)

Chad Ochocinco (token football player)

Erin Andrews (ESPN commentator - is she the one who was video taped in her bathroom?)

Evan Lysacek (Olympic gold medalist in figure skating who got lost on on the set of DWTS on his way home from Canada)

Jake Pavelka (The Bachelor of Christmas past)

Kate Gosselin (Sextuplet mom turned wannabe siren)

Niecy Nash  (Host of Clean House - whatever that is)

Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Doll - uh..okay)

Pamela Anderson (Disgusting piece of work)

Shannen Doherty (Disgusting piece of work)

*sigh* ... not a lot to be excited about IMHO.

Laugh Laugh you too Mar Clapping

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1714 on: March 02, 2010, 04:27:59 AM »

Sharon! You already up & hit all kinds threads here! DANG girl! You are bright eyed & bushy tailed in the mornin!

(If ya need a good doc to take a look at that bushy tail ya got.....Atta U Butt!)

OMG I hope I never MEET that DOC. OH watch him be a HOT doc! Laughing Laughing and I end up marryin him! I'd be Mrs. Butt!

Who's your husband maam?

Atta U Butt!

Where is your husband maam?

Atta U Butt!

Paranoid Paranoid

sowwy.

I can't control it. bigsmile bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1715 on: March 02, 2010, 04:43:17 AM »

Sharon! You already up & hit all kinds threads here! DANG girl! You are bright eyed & bushy tailed in the mornin!

(If ya need a good doc to take a look at that bushy tail ya got.....Atta U Butt!)

My bushy tail is a mohecan  icon_eek bigsmile Spank me!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1716 on: March 02, 2010, 04:44:26 AM »

They're billing Buzz Aldrin as "The Original Moonwalker" lmao ROFLMAO they have to have a token old dude~~~why????

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1717 on: March 02, 2010, 04:51:51 AM »

I hope Maks gets Nicole Sherzinger Flame

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1718 on: March 02, 2010, 05:00:18 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1719 on: March 02, 2010, 05:16:51 AM »

MARY, my thoughts and prayers are with you this morning.  I know things will go well and it won't be long till you are on that cruise enjoying yourself.  How long will  you be in the hospital?

BRENDA and MARILYN, I am so disappointed at the cast for DWTS.  Where in the world do they come  up with these people!!!  There is not one that interests me!!  Heck maybe it is just me!

Can not believe we have another sunny day here in northern Mich.  by the end of the week all the snow will be gone, this is unheard of also.  We have had a really easy winter and the wildlife has had it easy also and I am so glad they have been able to find things to eat on the ground that wasn't covered with ice and snow.  Love getting up when it is light out at 7:00 am.  !!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx