gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:21:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311926 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1680 on: March 01, 2010, 06:40:31 AM »

Karen, tonight is  bs night on The Bachelor if he picks Vienna Drama

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1681 on: March 01, 2010, 07:16:49 AM »

Good morning ladies,

Thanks for the coffee, Sharon. Yep, I just checked and there is work - don't know how much.

I want to say how much I admire your country for the wonderful way they managed the Olympics. You are indeed incredible hosts (as exemplified by the wonderful people of Gander). I hated that the USA had to lose that game but I agree, it did seem fitting that Canada should win. It was a great Olympics for both our countries.

Gotta run and grab some of that work as it could end after one job. Will be back later.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1682 on: March 01, 2010, 07:36:57 AM »

CONGRADULATIONS!

Sharon - What a great game it was last night!   Clapping 

I started another puzzle last night while I was watching the game.  I have to admit that I didn't get very far on the puzzle, as I was busy watching the game. 
someone asked to see the last puzzle I did.

I loaned it out to one of my friends, she was all excited.     She took 3 of them. 

Kim - Give granny a great big  Huggles  from all of us.  Still praying for her

Well, I just had to stop in to give everyone a big  Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1683 on: March 01, 2010, 07:38:45 AM »

I dunno if I can watch....I might DVR it and wait till you tell me what happens.  Paranoid hypnotic If I LIKE how it turns out, I'll watch it! Laughing  If it's causing a  doh moment for you, then I won't!

Actually, since this is the BIG FINALE, I will probably watch! Popcorn!
Then we can get together right after and b*tch about his choice!! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1684 on: March 01, 2010, 07:41:20 AM »

Thanks, Peggy, I asked to see the big puzzle.  Now I remember that you did post that before; I remember Becky's comment about liking the blue and white china!  Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1685 on: March 01, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »

Actually, since this is the BIG FINALE, I will probably watch! Popcorn!
Then we can get together right after and b*tch about his choice!! Laughing[/color]

You my dear have a date Laughing Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1686 on: March 01, 2010, 09:04:05 AM »

CONGRADULATIONS!

Sharon - What a great game it was last night!   Clapping 

Thanks Peggy, and B. for you congrats and kind words.  Downtown Toronto had to close the main street last night as did we here in KW, packed with revellers Laughing

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1687 on: March 01, 2010, 09:44:27 AM »

I didn't get to watch all the Olympics, but what I saw was great.

Sharon - congrats on the hockey game. It was a good game and both teams should be very proud.

Shirley - Did you son enjoy his stay with Mom and Dad?  I'm sure he did and i'm sure he wishes that he lived closer. Maybe he'll come back next year again.  We can always hope!!!

Sharon - thanks for the breakfast, honey.

Peggy - Are you working on another puzzle yet?

Well, the house needs cleaned, so I'd better get started.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1688 on: March 01, 2010, 11:29:45 AM »

The hospital just called and they changed my surgery  to 1:15 so I have to be at the hospital at 10:45. That is much better!!!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1689 on: March 01, 2010, 11:39:56 AM »

Clapping Huggles

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1690 on: March 01, 2010, 11:41:43 AM »

Would you believe I just now got Cindy's Christmas card back in the mail Wrong address!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1691 on: March 01, 2010, 02:07:55 PM »

Well, we finally got some sunshine here this afternoon Clapping So nice that it's lighter longer now too, and daylight savings is right around the corner!!!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1692 on: March 01, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »

Would you believe I just now got Cindy's Christmas card back in the mail Wrong address!

YIPES!  You could color it green and send it to her for St. Patrick's Day!  Smile

MARY  -   Hugs and prayers for tomorrow.  Huggles How will we know how you are doing??  nixweiss

SHARON, KAREN  . .  and all "Bachelor" fans:  Hope the best gal wins!  Is "he" worth it??

I'm at work now, but I still wanted to drop in!  

PEGGY, SHIRLEY, BRENDA, MEESA  & KIM . . . and all Monday posters . . . wave  

I'm going to Women's Club meeting tonight.  It is a dinner meeting held at one of our local restaurants . . . so I don't have to cook!  

Later . . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1693 on: March 01, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

Sharon, you made me curious about when DST changes.  Usually first or last weekend of March, I couldn't remember....WRONG!  It's the 14th.   Well, I'm psyched!!  It'll seem almost like Spring then, and will be time to put Christmas away!!! bigsmile

Hi Barbara Ann, lucky you, not having to cook!  Hope the meeting is fun and not business!!

I hope Jake is worth it, Barb.   Good question!  I'm wondering why Jillian decided to let him go??  Anyone know what's happening with her and Ed lately?  Still going strong (I hope)??

I did hear where Jason and Molly got married! Jason & Molly Wedding

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1694 on: March 01, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »

Karen, Jason was my first season watching The Bachelor, and he bothered me so much in the end with what he did, I almost never watched this time!!!! If Jake chooses Vienna, I may say it again Laughing
Next Monday Jason and Molly's wedding is on in the Bachelor spot, I will watch of course because they bug me Laughing

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1695 on: March 01, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »

Karen, I didn't know they were already married. I heard they were getting married on TV. Have the special set ( I think this week) to record. I think that one is not the wedding but their showers, etc., getting the dresses, etc. Oh, heck, who cares anyway. I'm glad he dumped Melissa - she just didn't know how muck she was at the time. Just proves things happen as they should, I guess.

Anyway, Sharon, if Jake picks Vienna I may throw up and I really hate doing that.

Mary, I am going to be praying for you tomorrow - hoping the surgery is successful in relieving some of the pain I know you have been suffering with for so long. Just want you to know I love you and will be anxious to know how things went.  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Barb, so nice to see you back. We have missed you and worried about you. I hope things get better for you from here on out. You are one busy lady - almost as bad as Sharon.

Shirley, hope you are feeling better today. I feel bad you are so depressed but I understand too. I lived away from my family for many years and it was always so hard to see them go after a visit or for me to go after I visited them - a lot of crying. I hope you have unlimited long distance so you can talk to him every day. You should get Skype so you can see him too. It is a free service - you should both check into it, and Preston's dad too so you can see Preston every day. That is how Chris talks to Cristien - and sees him when he can't be with him. Check it out. Maybe your son (Preston's dad) can set it up for you.

I just looked out (have been working all day - yes, I finally got some work) and the snow on my driveway and walks is all melted. Still lots of it on the lawn though. Supposed to be sunny and warm for most of the week (some snow showers tomorrow but so warm it should melt before it hits the ground). By the weekend the snow should be gone (in the 40s). I do so hope spring is right around the corner. I am absolutely sick of winter.

Talked to Dan today. I will be off the steroids by Friday then they will schedule the surgery for two to three weeks after that. That's fine as long as it doesn't interfere with Caity's play. 

Am tired of being in my office. Think I will go and lounge on the sofa, do my treatment and watch some TV.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1696 on: March 01, 2010, 03:57:13 PM »

Anyway, Sharon, if Jake picks Vienna I may throw up and I really hate doing that.

Get your pail ready B.  I really think you'll need it Puke Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1697 on: March 01, 2010, 04:31:16 PM »

Jake did say he found Vienna to be very sexy.  Well, that's it then, right?  Decision made. 
When you have sexy vs. sweet, Angel "nice girls"  usually finish last.
  angry

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1698 on: March 01, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »

Jake did say he found Vienna to be very sexy.  Well, that's it then, right?  Decision made. 
  angry

No!  Not Vienna!  He likes home and family values.  That's not how I see in Vienna!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1699 on: March 01, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »

angry

There should be a funny response to that, but I can't do it.  blush

BTW, I knew you would catch the Design on a Dime comment. That was just for you.  bigsmile

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx