gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:26:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311922 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1660 on: February 28, 2010, 05:10:20 PM »

Barbara Ann, I love your posts bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1661 on: February 28, 2010, 05:16:59 PM »

Closing ceremonies coming up I am so proud Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1662 on: February 28, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »

wave Evenin!

Congrats to Canada on the hockey win tonight! Clapping Clapping

Didn't get to see it but musta been a real nail biter!

A better day today for granny...thank goodness! She's lucid...err...well she's on the morphine but the pain wasn't excrutiating today. She had a bath and ate....talked on the phone to a couple friends. She aint happy that anyone knows she's in the hospital (cuz thieves will find out and go steal all her stuff )
GAH she is one strong lil thing. How in the world she's lived through the last couple of days is beyond me...but you GO Miss Minnie! Clapping Clapping

She keeps wanting to go home. got a little miffed about the Hospice lady coming by...wants nuttin to do with em. doh We've told her she has to go to "Pain Management" first...and if she can get better and get that pain under control, then she can go home. Paranoid

Looking tomorrow into facilities that have openings for her.

Thank You ALL for all your thoughts & prayers for us. I luuuuvs you! Tis why I share all my "cracks" with you. bigsmile Huggles bigsmile Huggles
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1663 on: February 28, 2010, 05:57:20 PM »

Closing ceremonies coming up I am so proud Huggles

Loving it!  Clapping Clapping   

Awwwww . . . .    I think Apolo Anton Ohno is simply adorable!  blush

KIMMIE -  Granny has people who love her!   And I'm sure she knows it.  THAT is what is important now ~  Huggles Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1664 on: February 28, 2010, 07:43:02 PM »

Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid

Joey just left. Apparently the other night he was home at his dad's and was walkin across the floor going into the living room. Guess he stepped on a weak spot on the floor (mobile home-it's fallin apart) and he went right through the floor! So as he went down, he grabbed the back of his dad's chair. The chair flipped backwards. His dad was in it. icon_eek So now dad is yellin & cussin, Joey is standing on the dirt below the mobile home with only his chest and head above the floor yellin & cussin too. So finally dad got up, helped Joey up outta the hole.
They were both kinda freaked so they are standing there staring at the hole ...and Zippy the Psycho kitty runs & zips down the hole and runs off  into the night.

Now they gotta go find the runaway cat after all that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing  lmao lmao lmao

It's only funny now cuz nobody got hurt. But Oh My Gawd! doh

Guess they plan to cover the hole with leaves and make it a booby trap.  hypnotic

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1665 on: February 28, 2010, 08:21:12 PM »

Guess they plan to cover the hole with leaves and make it a booby trap.  hypnotic

Kimmy, only in your world lmao lmao Huggles Laughing doh

Glad Miss Minnie had a better day Love!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1666 on: February 28, 2010, 08:23:42 PM »

Awwwww . . . .    I think Apolo Anton Ohno is simply adorable!  blush

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1667 on: February 28, 2010, 08:31:37 PM »

Bye bye Olympics wave I just absolutely love the Russian National Anthem Clapping

RUSSIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1668 on: February 28, 2010, 08:36:45 PM »

Speaking of turbulence, did you guys hear that Elliot Yamin was in Chile when the earthquake hit?  He thought his life was over.  Luckily, he's safe.

Saw that on CNN Karen, I think Moonie posted it in the Idol thread here too, pretty unnerving icon_eek

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1669 on: February 28, 2010, 08:41:14 PM »

Well, since I'm talking to myself, I'll Puke if Jake picks Vienna tomorrow night bs j_sad1

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1670 on: February 28, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

Mary said:
The look on her face changed completely when we upped the dose, she even looked at peace for once.

Mary, you explained it perfectly! That's the look I see when I think of my mom. She had been in pain and miserable for ages until then.  Smile  On another subject, we will be anxiously awaiting to hear that you got through your operation and are resting pain free.  bigsmile

Barb, so glad to see you!!! Your post sounded SO familiar. My brother hurried away to get back to his vacation at Lake Tahoe. Brothers     Come back when you can.  Huggles

Sharon, yes you can be a proud Canadian. But Mother Nature could have made it easier on everyone.    Missed the hockey game, but it obviously was  a good game. Congratulations!!!

Good night all. Pleasant dreams.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1671 on: March 01, 2010, 03:30:17 AM »

Morning all wave Keurig and Mrs Tea are brewing This morning we are having CANADIAN back bacon, buttermilk pancakes with real CANADIAN maple syrup 'eh??? Laughing
Mary, wishing you all the very best tomorrow as you undergo your surgery, we'll be right here waiting to hear Huggles Huggles
B. any work???

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1672 on: March 01, 2010, 03:36:34 AM »

Kimmy, how's Minnie mouse??? Huggles

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1673 on: March 01, 2010, 04:23:17 AM »

Well I dunno yet cuz my momma sleeped in and just now got up! She's so tired & drained...she needed the rest. We been gettin up at Don's crack every day now for almost a week!

We're on our way in a few....

bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1674 on: March 01, 2010, 04:50:12 AM »

We been gettin up at Don's crack every day now for almost a week!

YUCK bootyshake Take care of your sweet momma too Kimmy~~~~Betty glad you slept in, sending you a big Kiss!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1675 on: March 01, 2010, 04:51:54 AM »

On my 2nd load of wash and third cuppa coffee, must still be on an Olympic high

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1676 on: March 01, 2010, 05:04:03 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1677 on: March 01, 2010, 05:55:20 AM »

KAREN, my  sweet your acknowledgement of SHARON is right on.  She is such a comfort to those that need it and seems to have a knack to know who needs it and when.  We are indeed lucky to have her as we are lucky to have you in our family.  

MARY, bless that precious baby boy.  How wonderful that Chase is growing and gaining weight, a miracle baby indeed.  Will have  you in my thoughts and prayers as  you under go  your surgery tomorrow.  Wish  you could come here after surgery and lay in my king size bed Alli, my yorkie would really like that. 

BARB, so good to see  your post.  I know the after shock of your moms passing is horrible , my   mom's passing was 10 years ago and seems like yesterday.  It is so true when they say you will have lots of friends but only one mother.  I sure hope those that still have their mother treats her very well.  . 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1678 on: March 01, 2010, 06:10:32 AM »

Good morning Shirley, glad you have a sunny day there, where did I read that??? must be the OCD.  Can you send some here please??? Huggles

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1679 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:03 AM »

Death by Banjo
"neo-appalachian old time new age hillbilly retro punk-and-roll grass"

Laughing Clapping
Sharon, I'm sure that was our friend Paul's doing!  He's a funny guy!  Laughing

Mary, thanks for posting the picture of Chase.  What a beautiful, precious baby!  I hope you got most of your chores done yesterday so you can rest and recharge today.  Hugs and prayers for tomorrow!  Huggles

Shirley, love you too! Huggles  Hope your ribs are healing up again so you can go for one of your wild rides at Walmart! Laughing

Kim, how many ducklings are left now?  Or are they grown up already? hypnotic
Sure hope Minnie is comfortable today.  It's great that she felt up to calling friends yesterday!  Clapping

Thought I was going to have to go to Dave's office today to help out, as two of our staff were going to be absent.  I wouldn't mind but I'm so out of the loop, would be more hindrance than help as they'd have to show me so much now! (they are now scheduling on computer instead of a book and I'm not used to it . Paranoid

Anyway, it turns out that one of them is coming in after all.  luxhello

So gonna bear down on getting the tax stuff together so I can get it to the accountants; taxes are due for the business in 2 weeks!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx