gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:01:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 296
Total: 296

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311952 times)
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1620 on: February 27, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »

Shirley -  

Sharon - Dinner sounds delicious! 
When is the game?          bigsmile

Kim - How's Granny today?  Is she doing any better? 
Did you put on some of her clothes? 

Where's Karen?  She hasn't been around for a couple of days unless I missed her. 

Is Marilyn coming home today?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1621 on: February 27, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »

Peggy the GOLD medal game is tomorrow 3:15 pm EST It will be a dandy
I do believe Marilyn comes home today Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1622 on: February 27, 2010, 03:20:57 PM »

I believe the figure skating exhibition gala is tonight at 7:30   

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1623 on: February 27, 2010, 03:54:19 PM »

Where oh where has ten days gone too??????  Walked into the kitchen and my son was not sitting at my kitchen table, it looked so empty and oh my here come the tears again.  He will always look and be 15  years old to me.  He hasn't changed at all.  still the quiet, kind, thoughtful and warm person he always was.  It will take a long while to get over him going back home.  I so wished we lived closer.  Hubby and I agree that he looks more rested and his face looked fuller after spending ten days with his momma.  He really ate so good and had a wonderful appetite.  Mark called from the airport to tell me he got there at 5:10 and than I called my grandaughter to make sure she got home okay.  I had bought her some earrings from QVC the diamonique drop earrings and she loved them.  I am washed up and ready for bed .  It is wonderful JO to see you here.  I was wondering if you had heard about the kitten yet. 

SPIKEE, SHARON, BRENDA  Huggles to all of you

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1624 on: February 27, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »

Ah Shirley - I know how much you are missing him. But it was certainly wonderful to see and feed him.

Kim - My prayers are with you and your Mom. All you can do now is keep her comfortable. I'm sending you lots of hugs, honey. Hug Hug Hug

Sharon - Once again , thanks for the tea.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1625 on: February 27, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »

Shirley, did you get your makeup done???  Did Pepe and Alli have their bath and pedicure??? So happy you had this wonderful time with Mark, cherish every moment, replay the whole 10 days over and over in your mind and you can't help but smile Huggles

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1626 on: February 27, 2010, 07:12:45 PM »

I'm hooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee!  Whew...and tired.

Kim...I'm so sorry about your grandma.  I hope she's able to be comfortable at least.  Huggles

Shirley...I wish your family lived closer to you.  You sound SO happy when you have them around.  Huggles

Trying to catch up on watching some Olympics here.  My DVR's are FULL!  I'm kinda starting at the end, though...watching tonight's first. 

Gonna have to go back and read everything again.  I don't think I retained everything I read!  Did I mention I'm tired?  Laughing  Gonna be an early night for me (different, huh?)!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1627 on: February 27, 2010, 09:18:06 PM »

Welcome home, Marilyn!!!

Brenda, not again!!!!!  Can't believe the surgery was postponed. Hope the new meds get you straightened out in a hurry.  Huggles  No pics. My camera is at home; I am not.

Kim, Granny is going to have Hospice in already? I am sorry to hear that. They can make her very comfortable, though. What a blessing that they can.  Huggles  Guess Don's a member of the Y Generation, eh?

Shirley, remember the time Mark was here and be happy, not sad.  Huggles   Well, it's worth a try anyway...........

Sharon, you have the neatest places to shop and dine.  Clapping 

Barb, missing you.  Huggles  Thinking of you and hoping all is well.

Today, Dad, Jim and I, Cathy & Steve, Bart & Emiley, and the three grandkids all met at the condo. Finally. The kids love it. They found some treasures in the things the previous owner left for them and had fun trying out the "old-fashioned" furniture.  lmao  Cathy chuckled at the 70's chandelier hanging in the dining area and said we need to do some bargain shopping. Dad slept. Steve checked out the vents, etc. under the dropped ceiling in the basement. We got new home gifts, too: toilet paper from Cathy and new locks from Bart with installation by Steve.  lmao

Then we all went to a new-to-us restaurant close to the condo. It's the Bluegill Grill. They have tees that say "I got filled to the gills at the Blue Gill Grill".  bigsmile  Great food!  What a variety we had: blackened salmon salad, calzones, smelt, chicken parmesan, tacos, blue gill, chicken fingers for the girls and a bottle for Peyton. We're probably going to eat a lot there in the future.

Meesa, love, love, love this morning's photo. That's our adorable BF!!!!!

wave  Peggy, Karen, Evelyn, Mary, Carolyn, Beth and everyone who stops in to visit.
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1628 on: February 28, 2010, 02:40:00 AM »

wave

Up again at the crack of Don!

and Clem, and Bubba, and Bob. lmao Laughing

Talked to Hospice yesterday and just don't think we're gonna be able to do this at home for granny. sad

We'll get her a facility for now. Medicare pays for the first 20 days...that'll give us time to figure out what to do. My uncle comes down in a few weeks so then he & ma can work out where to go from there.

Oh and they moved my funny loud guy out...took him to the psyche ward. Dang it! He was entertaining! Maybe I can run down & visit him anyway. Laughing
Nah...I better not go near a psyche ward. They see me they might wanna keep me. bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1629 on: February 28, 2010, 03:44:54 AM »

Guess Don's a member of the Y Generation, eh?

wave

Up again at the crack of Don!

and Clem, and Bubba, and Bob. lmao Laughing

And they are too I bet lmao wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1630 on: February 28, 2010, 04:25:11 AM »

They have tees that say "I got filled to the gills at the Blue Gill Grill". 

Say that 6 times quick after a couple beers Laughing
Becky sounds like a neat place, so glad you got to see your new digs with the kids, loved their gifts, especially the toilet paper Paranoid doh
Keurig and Mrs. Tea are brewin' and I took some sticky buns out of the oven, they are covered in white icing and cinnamon Thud! OK to lick your fingers
B. are you workin'???
Shirley, are you up yet Huggles thinkin' about you Wink

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1631 on: February 28, 2010, 04:39:17 AM »

SHARON, I am here!!  I smelled the cinnamon rolls and followed my nose right here where I am stuffing my face.  Where is KAREN, I am saving some rolls for her. 

MARILYN, so glad you are home safely .   Glad you didn't run into any snow storms.   Huggles

BECKY, I am so happy you bought the condo and will now be closer to family.  Do you think Jim will sell the other place now?   YOu are now closer to family and your doctors, no more long drives home. 

KIM, I know you have lots of decisions to make.  Hospice wouldn't be staying with grannie all thru the night to do they?  Does that mean that Betty would need to stay with her?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1632 on: February 28, 2010, 05:59:31 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1633 on: February 28, 2010, 07:07:25 AM »

Morning ladies,

Becky, you're closer to us now, too, right?  You'll have fun redoing your condo - too bad Sharon isn't here to help you. She has a special talent for sure.

Shirley, I think Becky has the right attitude, if you can do it - and you can control. You can't always control your circumstances but you can control your attitude - makes all the difference.  Am sending you  Huggles Huggles

Kim, ouch - that hurt my eyes this morning - actually the guy who installed my washer had the Y too. What happened with hospice? There should be some social workers at the hospital who can advise you and let you know your options - check it out.   Huggles Huggles

Sharon, Virtue and Moir were very cute last night. I thought all of the skaters they showed were terrific - so glad Plushenko didn't get the showcase on NBC!!!!!!!! Hooray for NBC! Will be watching the game this afternoon. Good luck to you and to us! We're both going to medal anyway. That was a great giant slalom win by your Canadian skier. Am going to miss the Olympics.

Hi Evelyn and Peggy!

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BARB?  AND ANN - it's time for a posse.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1634 on: February 28, 2010, 07:09:46 AM »

And, no, Sharon, I'm not working. No work yesterday and none today (at least not so far). Going to be a bad paycheck. 

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1635 on: February 28, 2010, 07:44:08 AM »

Just read back all the pages I missed. I am in a big hurry this morning. Gotta go shop for some easy to fix food. I am making a few dinners that can just be heated up, but want lots of stuff for sandwiches and easy things like that. Got all the laundry done and tomorrow will clean the house really good, change all the bedding so I will come home to a nice fresh smelling bed. I will be back later to give you all an up date on Chase but I just wanted to stop in and check on Kim's granny and our Shirley and give them both a great big Big Hug! I am holding you both close to my heart Huggles Huggles

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1636 on: February 28, 2010, 08:12:22 AM »

Hi, Mary - what day is your surgery?

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1637 on: February 28, 2010, 09:04:49 AM »

Tuesday B. Wink
I agree, we will both medal today, so may the best team win Clapping Clapping

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1638 on: February 28, 2010, 09:30:49 AM »

Tuesday B. Wink
I agree, we will both medal today, so may the best team win Clapping Clapping

Friends no matter what!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1639 on: February 28, 2010, 09:32:43 AM »

Thanks, Shar!

Mary, will you ask your daughter to call one of us and keep us informed, please - or can we call her? I assume you'll be going into the OR in the morning.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx