gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:11:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK DECEMBER 26th & 27th  (Read 2845 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: December 26, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »

TV Guide’s Top 12 Favorite Reality Show Singers

3 Clay Aiken

Aiken may have finished second to velvet teddy bear Ruben Studdard, but his multi-platinum 2003 debut album, Measure of a Man, sold 613,000 copies in its first week before spending two weeks #1 at the top of the charts. Aiken has released three other albums, launched eight tours, and even held an extended run starring as Sir Robin in Monty Python’s Spamalot on Broadway.

MJS BIG IDOL BLOG

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 08:40:28 PM »

Apparently, Justin Timberlake is not the only celebrities who love wearing J.LINDEBERG fashion accessories; the most successful male and most successful runner-up in the American Idol’s history, CLAY AIKEN was obviously spotted wearing a JL Belt during his Soft Rock and a Hard Place Tour in summer 2007.

THEY HAVE THE VIDEO HERE, TOO!

MEN-ACCESS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 08:41:50 PM »

Most Epic Moment In American Idol History

WATER COOLER STUFF!!

MJ BLOG

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 08:47:14 PM »

Television Without Pity Decade In Review:

2. American Idol (debuted June 2002)
Sure, there had been televised talent shows before but never one on the level of American Idol. Putting Star Search to shame, the entertainment industry got a major platform for launching the careers of innumerable young wannabe singers (and even spawning a god-awful movie), all the while keeping viewers hooked with the promise that they were ones deciding who won and went home. And while we initially tuned in to see former pop star Paula Abdul (before we knew just how crazy she was), the real draw turned out to be Simon Cowell. Never had we seen such an abrasive judge laying out harsh criticism to the tuneless masses like this, which of course made his faint praise of actually worthy contestants much more believable. And if it wasn’t for Idol, Ryan Seacrest would be a local radio DJ instead of the multi-millionaire Dick Clark for the new millennium that he became. Oh, if only…

Best Contestant: Clay Aiken (Season 2). He may not have won (and we’d still like a recount on that Ruben Studdard victory), and he may not have been as flashy or flamboyant as Adam Lambert, but this nerdy, bespectacled redhead showed the world that talent comes in many unlikely packages long before Susan Boyle.

TELEVISION WITHOUT PITY

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »

YOU CAN BUY SOME THINGS ON EBAY TO SUPPORT THE NATIONAL INCLUSION PROJECT:

The National Inclusion Project, Inc.
Certified for eBay Giving Works since 2004. MissionFish nonprofit ID 4217.

The mission of The National Inclusion Project is to provide services and financial assistance to facilitate fully the integration of children with disabilities into the life environment of those without. 

EBAY.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER "ASHES" . SHE WAS A MEMBER HERE AND POSTED LINKS TO HER WONDERFUL BLOG ABOUT CLAY. THE BLOG IS FULL OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS.
JEAN PASSED AWAY SUDDENLY LAST WEEK. SHE WILL BE MISSED. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

HERE IS A LINK TO HER BLOG:

ASHES- CLAY THE MAN

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 10:00:47 PM »

MARILYN - That is so sad.  Thank you for sharing her passing with us.  I have been to her blog many times . . . .  and I just watched two of the Clay Christmas montages that she had posted.   Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

To me, the latest comment in the Carolina blog entry about Ashes --  Clay Nation Loses Special Friend -- says it for so many:

There are just no words ... I cannot claim to be anything to Joan -- I am just an ordinary passerby in the streets of the Clay nation, yet even I have laughed and cried at the beauty of her work and her obvious love of life, music, and Clay.

Perhaps it is sweet solace that through the very technology that enabled us to be part of her life, she will continue to be part of ours, and so many others more will continue to wish they have known her.

I so hope Joan's sons will come read all the lovely remembrances left by Clay friends. She will be missed greatly by the Clay Nation.

Joan/Ashes/Claysmelody

Caro

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »

My sincere condolences go out to "Ashes" and her family.  I, too, hope that they will be able to read the many wonderful stories of how she touched the lives of so many through her dedication,  ingenuity and talents. 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx