gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:02:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you think of Clay's new CD???  (Read 3122 times)
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« on: April 01, 2009, 06:44:31 AM »

For those of you lucky enough to have found Clay's new CD, The Very Best of Clay Aiken, or those of you SMART enough to have pre-ordered it and have it in your hot little hands, please share your impressions with all of us here!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 07:10:23 PM »

Ok, I guess I be first to repoert on the CD.  I wasn't sure if I was going to buy it or not, but I saw it at WalMart today and it just had to go into my shopping cart.
   I'm listening to it right now for the first time as I'm posting.   I still love ,"The Way" and always will.  Glad I bought it but still wish that he would put out one with new songs.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »

wave  Amazon emailed me 4 days ago and said they had mailed my order.  Each day, I ran to to the mailbox . . . and came up empty.  FINALLY, when I got home from work tonight  . . . he was "right there waiting".  blush  So, I disappeared into the "zone" and enjoyed every moment!

JoAnn - I agree . . .  so wish for another one with something new.  BUT - this CD sounds great to me.  AND - I still am totally in love with  the On My Way Here CD!  I hope we all get to hear him sing lots of those songs in concert - -  I am an optimist.  Want to see Clay and want to see so many of you while Clay-trekking!  Clapping

Stay tuned . . . .with fingers crossed! 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »

Got the CD two days ago from Amazon - haven't found it in any of the stores here so far  How can people who are not internet fans buy it if they don't see it in stores??????  I haven't listened to it yet - haven't even opened the package - but I will tell you that this is the best CD cover ever!!!!!  bigsmile Wink

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx