gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:29:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 446
Total: 446

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE BACHELORETTE  (Read 32437 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »

Here is Chris's blob from last night:

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG - EPISODE 10 - THE MEN TELL ALL

Still looking for Jillian's Blog;  I think she takes her time with it.

But here is some more about last night's show:

MEN TELL ALL - WHAT YOU DIDN'T SEE

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »

Thanks Prissy Clapping boy lots of opinions out there on the next Bachelor, maybe it is Kiptyn after all Paranoid Michael seems to be a favorite too, and they either love or hate Jake, no in between there Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2009, 06:48:33 AM »

Jillian was on Jimmy Kimmell Live and I TiVo'd it.

Jimmy introduced her saying she came in third last year on THE BACHELOR and she does all her dating on TV!   Jillian said her grandma told her to go for it;  go crazy on the show.  Talking about all the kissing, Jillian said she kissed 10 on the Western (acting) date;  then she kissed legitimately 6, and with tongue, 4!  Jimmy said you can't possibly marry someone named Kiptyn, and Jillian said she used to date guys because of their names.  She once dated a guy named Ben, because she liked the name Benjamin.  Then Jimmy said that Ed can't hold his liquor. 

Jillian said she thought Ed was too serious at first because she likes to have a lot of fun;  she likes to drink a lot of beer. Then Jimmy wanted to talk about Tanner, the foot fetish guy and showed clips of him.  He couldn't understand why Jillian kept him so long.  Jillian said that it didn't bother her and if that's the worst thing about him, bring it on.  Jimmy said I guarantee that's not the worst thing! Laughing

Jimmy asked her about Wes?  Jillian said everyone thought she was really stupid for keeping him so long, but she saw some red flags at the beginning but she liked all the country music stuff he talked about and she wanted everyone to see the Wes that she saw.  But as time went on, he was making them both look like fools.  Jimmy showed some clips with Wes;  then said that creep had a girlfriend the whole time.  Jillian said so they claim, but she's pretty sure he doesn't have one now.  Jillian said another thing she liked about Wes was his sayings! 

Jimmy said for Jillian to go ahead and reveal who she picks on his show so they don't have to wait until Monday.  Jillian joked that she would if he gave her a check for $5 million dollars.  Jimmy already had a check written out for $6 million dollars from Uncle Frank! Laughing

Jimmy said at the end, whoever you pick, three days later dump him and pick the other guy.  Jillian joked that no way was she going to pull a Jason;  she'd wait at least two months!  Laughing

Jillian was such a good guest;  laughing and cheerful all the time.  I hope she really is happy.  She looked tiny next to Jimmy and the other guest before her was a man, also kind of small.  Jimmy said he felt like a giant.  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2009, 08:02:26 AM »

Prissy, I felt like I watched the show Clapping Clapping Thanks for the recap, she sounds jovial and happy~~~that is what we all want to see Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »

~~Soon Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »

You "gotta" love JImmy Kimmel!!   lmao

Finally, JIllian's latest blog:

JILLIAN'S BLOG - THE MEN TELL ALL

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »

Thanks Prissy, well I am excited to see what happens Do you all know a Canadian singer Nelly Furtado???  Jillian reminds me of her in that picture Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2009, 02:21:18 PM »

Ed Don't Know Kiptyn Don't Know Reid  Don't Know Drama

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »

Drama til the end, but I'm happy, congrats to Ed and Jillian

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »

wow

I don't think a scripted movie could have been more compelling than this finale of THE BACHELORETTE.  I was actually thinking she would pick Kiptyn.  He was finally able to say he wanted a future with Jillian and to be married.  It hurt to see him go.

Then when Reid appeared,  I thought, well, it's all over for Ed.  Reid finally said what Jillian wanted to hear, but she had already given her heart to Ed.

I really hope this is a match up that makes it.  Fingers Crossed

Tomorrow evening, AFTER THE FINAL ROSE, will be on, so it will be interesting to see what is still going on with Jillian and Ed.  Or has she "pulled a Jason" and decided on Reid or Kiptyn after all.

I am guessing that, if he wants it, Kiptyn will be the next bachelor.

(Sharon, I have not heard of the singer, Nelly Futado.  I should google her and see a picture.)

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2009, 07:18:56 PM »

Prissy, I thought the whole show she was going to choose Kiptyn, I really did, and I am very happy she chose Ed, I liked him way back, and I really think he will love her to pieces Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »

Prissy, must have been the one picture only of Jillian that I saw, cause this is as close a resemblence in a picture I found, and it's not even close ROFLMAO
NELLY FURTADO

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2009, 09:18:40 PM »

Sharon and Prissy,
 After watching it tonight I think Jillian picked the right on !!!
 I hope they live "Happily Ever After" yay

wiggle  wiggle  wiggle  wiggle  wiggle

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »

I got in on this very late and only watched the last four or five weeks.  I thought Jillian was going to pick Kiptyn, too.  I really liked him better than Ed.  I still think Ed may be "married" to his work and just got caught up in the competition.  Don't know.  Just a thought.

I will be anxious to see what happens tonight.  It seemed like Jillian was "in love" with all three guys right up until the end and it is a shame she didn't have more time to make a decision, so it will be interesting.

Would love to see Kiptyn as the next Bachelor, too.   Thud!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »

Woody,

Good to see you posting here!   You remember how I'm always threatening to never watch this show again, and then I get swept away in it hoping for a happy ending.  If Jake is the next bachelor, I will probably watch again.

wave Sharon and Carol!

I came in from the pool to watch Maks on SUPERSTARS, and ABC is repeating THE BACHELORETTE from last night!    We've already seen that!  I guess no SUPERSTARS tonight.  If anyone heard anything about the show being moved to another night, please let me know.

At 9 (Central Time here), we should see AFTER THE FINAL ROSE.  It will be interesting to see what has happened in the weeks since the finale was filmed.  I wonder if Jill and Ed are still together, is Jill with Reid or Kiptyn,  or is Jillian alone!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »

At 9 (Central Time here), we should see AFTER THE FINAL ROSE.  It will be interesting to see what has happened in the weeks since the finale was filmed.  I wonder if Jill and Ed are still together, is Jill with Reid or Kiptyn,  or is Jillian alone!

Drama Laughing
No Maks
Hi Woody wave

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2009, 08:13:25 PM »

Jillian and Ed still together!  I hope this relationship will last and lead to marriage. 

Reid still seems surprised that Jillian didn't choose him once he was able to commit and propose.  I think he is still smitten!  Kiptyn is not that interesting to me, but he said he was heart broken when Jillian said she loved someone else.

There seemed to be some long pauses in the show tonight when I thought Chris should have jumped in; especially with Reid and Jillian.

Still wondering who the next BACHELOR will be.  I don't know if Reid or Kiptyn would accept it.  I think that Jake would and has said so.  Jake was on our local GOOD MORNING TEXAS show this past week, but I missed his segment;  just saw him sitting there.  And today Wes sang and was interviewrd on the same show, and I missed that, too.

WHERE WAS THE SUPERSTARS SHOW TONIGHT??  I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD ABOUT WHY IT WAS NOT SHOWN TONIGHT, AND I THINK TONIGHT WAS TO BE THE FINALE!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »

And today Wes sang and was interviewrd on the same show, and I missed that, too.

WHERE WAS THE SUPERSTARS SHOW TONIGHT??  I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD ABOUT WHY IT WAS NOT SHOWN TONIGHT, AND I THINK TONIGHT WAS TO BE THE FINALE!!

And you are probably lucky you did Prissy Laughing
Superstars wasn't on here either Paranoid

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

Chris Harrison's Final Blog:

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG - THE FINAL ROSE AND AFTER THE FINAL ROSE

I saw the end of the segment with  Jillian and Ed on GMA and also on Regis (Anderson Cooper) and Kelly.  They both seem happy, but it seems like Jillian has to coach Ed on what to say or how to react.  Don't Know   They seem like they're trying too hard to appear happy.  I hope I'm wrong and this is something that will last.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2009, 03:22:58 PM »

Chris Harrison's Final Blog:

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG - THE FINAL ROSE AND AFTER THE FINAL ROSE

I saw the end of the segment with  Jillian and Ed on GMA and also on Regis (Anderson Cooper) and Kelly.  They both seem happy, but it seems like Jillian has to coach Ed on what to say or how to react.  Don't Know   They seem like they're trying too hard to appear happy.  I hope I'm wrong and this is something that will last.

Thanks Prissy Huggles I hope they will be happy too Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx