gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:59:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE BACHELORETTE  (Read 32648 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

Leaving this evening, finally!!!!

Wes, 32, musician from Austin, TX

Clapping   Purple Banana Super Happy!!! Cheer! wheee yay fruit

I don't know how Wes thinks he has improved his career by the way he has acted on this show.   There is no way I would ever buy his CD.  In fact, if I ever see it on display in a store, I'm going to hide it behind other CD's.

That he had the nerve to brag how he was the "first one to make it to the Final Four" with a girlfriend.  He said his "acting days were over."  I don't call it acting;  I call it LYING!!   To think Jill gave up Jake for something like Wes!!!    I'm ashamed to call Wes a Texan!! 
Other quotes from Wes:  "You have to watch out for numero uno."   When Jill mentioned him moving to Canada, he replied, "That's crazy!"  Also, that now the "chains were cut." 

Of the three left......Don't Know

I kind of like Ed, but he doesn't seem that passionate.    Don't know about Kiptyn and Reid???   I wish Jill had felt close to Jake!

I will post links to Jillian's blog as soon as it is available;  also to Chris Harrison's, who was missing from tonight's show.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »

There is no way I would ever buy his CD.  In fact, if I ever see it on display in a store, I'm going to hide it behind other CD's.

You go girl Clapping Clapping Isn't that shirt he's wearing in his bio pic the same one he's worn A LOT on the show??? And showing up for a fancy dinner in ripped jeans and that same dang shirt

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »

Sharon,

I commented that to Skip about the way Wes dressed.  He showed no respect for Jillian showing up in the same tired western shirt and torn jeans.  I think he was hoping she would send him home.  He certainly seemed happy enough in that limo!!  pull hair

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

Prissy, the more I think about it I think he was really mocking her the whole time in his demented way.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2009, 06:21:15 AM »

A MUST READ!!!

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG-EPISODE 8

(I'm still looking for a Blog from Jillian about last night's episode.)

Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2009, 10:55:05 AM »

I'm doing my happy dance! She finally dumped Wes. I also thought that he didn't dress appropriately at all of the rose ceremonies and on dates. Wore the same old tired jeans and shirt often.

Loved Chris Harrison's blog and will check back for Jillian's.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2009, 01:19:37 PM »

Prissy, thanks for Chris' link, glad to know Jillian had more reasons than we knew for keeping that around longer than he deserved Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »

I still think there will be another surprise this coming week shrug

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 08:15:17 AM »

Finally......wheee

JILLIAN'S BLOG - EPISODE 8

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 09:12:45 AM »

Thanks Prissy, I like that Jillian keeps it real, mistakes and all Clapping

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »

JIllian seems cheerful in her Blog, but I agree there is more drama coming up next Monday.  I am wondering if one of the three left decides to leave!!  Very unfair since each has accepted a rose each time she offered it.

I did read some of the comments made after Jillian's Blog.  Some want her to choose Reid, others Kiptyn or Ed.  And ALL are glad that Wes is gone!!  No one plans to buy his CD.

Chris, in his Blog, said he can't wait until the Bachelors Tell All and the after the rose shows.  He said he needs lots of time for these two shows.  I hope Wes comes back to these shows just to see what he has to say for himself!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »

I hope Wes comes back to these shows just to see what he has to say for himself!

Oh never fear, he'll be back filthy mouth and all Puke and probably that ding dang shirt from his bio and ripped jeans

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2009, 07:36:16 AM »

Wes tries to defend hiimself:

WES SPEAKS

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »

Just look at him sitting there spread eagle I've never heard anyone say any of this crap before him, what does everyone think???  Does the show do this to keep it interesting????

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 12:47:51 PM »

Sharon,

I don't see how they could possibly edit a spoken sentence to say something else.  I think that Wes is probably unhappy with how he came across.  I believe Jake, that Wes had a girlfriend all along and that she was in cahoots with him. 

I don't think he did his career any good being on THE BACHELORETTE!  It's one thing to get publicity, but such negative publicity can't be good! 

In Jillian's Blog there are some phrases written in hot pink that you can click on and they lead you to other articles;  one where Jake answers questions about Wes.  The comments after Jake's interview are mostly favorable toward Jake and many want him for the next BACHELOR.  He said he could be interested.  Michael, the break dancer, may also be someone they are interested in.

Here's the interview with Jake:

JAKE SPEAKS

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

Thanks Prissy, I just read this, and I would love to see Jake as the next Bachelor Clapping he was one of my top picks right from the start, I'll never forget their one on one date with Martina McBride entertaining the two of them.  I guess Jillian just didn't get the vibe shrug
What Jake says about Wes makes me despise him even more, and Laurel the GF must be a real honey

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »

A MUST READ!!!

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG-EPISODE 8

(I'm still looking for a Blog from Jillian about last night's episode.)

BWAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!!
That Chris is really funny!!
Thanks, Prissy!!! Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »

Thanks Prissy, I just read this, and I would love to see Jake as the next Bachelor Clapping

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Yeah, JAKE!!!  What a cutie-pie!!!  And sweet. Love!

I'd love Jake as the next Bachelor, too, Sharon!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »

Karen,

I'm glad you enjoyed the links.  Jake is a sweetheart.  In a way, I would like for him to be the next BACHELOR, but you hate to see what they have to go through. 

Chris is hilarious!  He's kind of serious on the show.  Too bad he can't let his humor show through more.

Sharon,

Too bad Jillian didn't give Jake more of a chance, but when we realize that she was attracted to someone like Wes;  she wanted a bad country boy, then we understand more.   I don't think the three left are as nuts about her as they should be at this point.  More drama, I'm sure.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2009, 08:47:38 AM »

Sharon,

Too bad Jillian didn't give Jake more of a chance, but when we realize that she was attracted to someone like Wes;  she wanted a bad country boy, then we understand more.   I don't think the three left are as nuts about her as they should be at this point.  More drama, I'm sure.

Oh I couldn't agree more my friend, there will be drama, who knows maybe Laurel will show up and tell Jillian she can have Wes Jaw drop! eek!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx