gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:38:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80345 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »

Hey, Y'all!

I found a link where Jason is blogging about each episode.  Here is the blog for Episode 3, and I think you can go back and see his other blogs, too.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/01/20/bachelor-jason-blogs-about-week-3/

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »

Thanks for the link, Prissy.  That was a very interesting article.
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »

Wonder if DeAnna will be back tonight Paranoid
Hi Bachelor fans wave looking forward to some more drama tonight Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

Tonight was definitely interesting.  Sometimes I am not sure how Jason thinks!!!

I think he is starting to really like Molly.  Shannon was acting awfully goofy tonight, IMO.  Naomi got to do a lot of kissing.  Maybe that's why she got a rose.  Melissa seemed so upset all night.  Shannon practically begged Jason to keep her there.  Megan thinks she is so perfect for Jason.     Lauren really thought she deserved the rose.  I am so glad Stephanie got a rose, or I may have stopped watching.  Interesting that Jason couldn't give out the last rose.  He just didn't feel enough of a connection to the rest.  I was a bit surprised that Lauren went home.  But glad to see Megan, Nikki, and Shannon go home. 

I still don't see what he sees in Jillian.   

I am a Stephanie fan, and unless something changes, that is my vote.   
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »

Hi Bachelor fans wave looking forward to some more drama tonight Laughing

Sharon - Almost too much drama tonight.  Can we take the rest of the season???
Woodstock

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 07:28:46 PM »

WOW!

This show just gets more dramatic each week.  

Molly got a rose on her one on one "all night" with Jason.

On the group date, Naomi got the rose.

And on the two on one date with Stephanie and Nikki, Stephanie got the rose and Nikki was sent home.  I kind of thought that Stephanie might be sent home if Jason felt no romantic connection with her and so she would not be hurt.  Nikki has shown how controlling and difficult she can be.  Even though she got the first impression rose from Jason, she just has a strange personality.  hypnotic   I'm glad she was the one to go and glad to see more of Stephanie.

More learned about Stephanie:  she has taught ballet and has an operatic voice.

In a "most dramatic" rose ceremony, Jason only gave out two roses to Melissa and Jillian.  So that means girls leaving tonight were:

Shannon (I'm glad she's gone;  almost psychotic and seemed in a melt down)
Megan (Kind of mean and with a "potty" mouth!)
Lauren (Began to show controlling personality)
and Nikki  (Pretty on the outside, but seened to unravel as the shows went on)

5 girls remaining:

Molly (Always has a smile and doesn't get involved in the drama of the house)
Melissa (Cute and perky, but kind of needy and jealous)
Naomi (No impression of her, really)
Stephanie (My favorite and in a class by herself)
Jillian (Fun loving and gets along well with Jason)

Even though I really like Stephanie, I see Melissa, Molly, or Jillian ending up with Jason.  And I would still like to see Stephanie as the next BACHELORETTE (if she doesn't end up with Jason, that is.)

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »

wow Jaw drop! drama we got Paranoid
I'm happy Jason was honest with Megan, Lauren and Shannon.
I kinda feel like Molly and Naomi will be the final two.
Woody and Prissy, I love Stephanie too, just don't think at this point there's enough passion going on, not to say it might not happen still.
Prissy, if Stephanie is eliminated, she would make a great future Bachelorette Clapping Clapping
There was a whole lot of kissy face goin' on tonight no??

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 12:22:24 PM »

Here is the link to Jason's Blog about Week 4 (Last night).

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/01/27/bachelor-jason-talks-about-withholding-the-final-rose/

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2009, 04:17:42 PM »

Prissy - What a great idea about Stephanie being the next Bachelorette if not chosen by Jason.   Clapping

I found this on Yahoo about crazy Shannon and thought you guys might be interested:

http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/

It's funny, looking from the outside.  We think we can see what would be best for Jason.  I just hope he does.   Wink  And I hope it's not Jillian.   Laughing
Woodstock

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 11:33:15 AM »

wave Woody and Sharon!

I believe that Jason is Jewish and I'm not sure but that Jillian is Jewish, too.  I tried to find out on line about Jillian, but could not.
That could affect his choice, but who knows.

Some of the boards think they know who he chooses, but I don't want to know until the end.  I want to be surprised, but it's fun to speculate on his choice.

Woody,
Shannon just seemed to get loonier and loonier as the shows continued.  She went from funny to almost psychotic and desperate!!   hypnotic

Sharon,
I think this is your first BACHELOR show?  You picked a good one to start with!! 

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2009, 02:44:43 PM »

I meant to post in here Monday evening, but I obviously forgot. Laughing I'm VERY glad Jason sent Shannon packing. That girl ... whew ... was just over-the-top and stalker-ish.

I must admit, I haven't really "connected" with any of the girls so I don't have a favorite. I am kinda fond of Jillian, though. Maybe it's her accent. Wink

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

Lindsay,
Welcome to the BACHELOR thread.  I don't always watch the BACHELOR or BACHLORETTE shows, but if I watch the first one or two in a season, I am hooked.  I knew I would watch this one with Jason because I watched the previous season with Deanna. 
Shannon did seem to get stranger as the series progressed!! 

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 06:25:09 PM »

You know, Prissy, I watched the very first season of the show and didn't watch it again until the Brad/Deanna season. I really liked Deanna and hated what Brad did to her, so I tuned into The Bachelorette. And, just as what happened with Deanna, I really liked Jason (a lot) and hated she picked Jesse. So, here I am. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens when she makes an appearance later this season.  Paranoid

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2009, 06:30:37 PM »

Sharon,
I think this is your first BACHELOR show?  You picked a good one to start with!! 

It is Prissy, and I'm enjoying it~~~interesting about Jillian possibly being Jewish.

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »

Lindsay - Good to see you posting and know you are watching the show, too.  People ask why I watch the show and I say it just takes me out of my own reality, and I like that, just like reading a book.  I hope you will be with us for the long run.   

Sharon - I didn't know it was your first Bachelor show!!!  Hope you are enjoying it.  It's just a bit of getting away from it all for me.  But sometimes it is hard to not have feelings for the contestants.  I DO think Stephanie is the best choice in the long run, as I think Prissy does, but Jason will have to follow his heart.  Glad to have this to watch!!!
Woodstock

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »

Woody, that's why I watch also, I actually sit still for the whole time and forget chores and RL, feels good to do Wink

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2009, 03:38:09 PM »

Woody, that's why I watch also, I actually sit still for the whole time and forget chores and RL, feels good to do Wink

I totally understand.   Big Hug!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2009, 03:50:12 PM »

THE BACHELOR is pure escapism!!  I am totally involved with it while I am watching it.  Sometimes, I go back and watch parts again, like when Stephanie saw her little daughter running toward her on the beach!!

There have been three Monday night orchestra practices that I have missed, mainly because I wanted to watch THE BACHELOR, even though I TiVo it, too.  This Monday, I must go to orchestra practice, so I will have to watch it later when I return home.  I will stay away from this thread until I have watched.

I'm going to predict that Naomi and Stephanie go home.  I hate to see Stephanie go, but I think he has more of a connection with Molly, Melissa, and Jillian. I don't want to see Stephanie led on to the Final Two unless she is the final choice for Jason.   I'm still rooting for Stephanie to be the next BACHELORETTE if she isn't chosen by Jason.  And I have been posting on the message board (of Jason's blog) that same thing.

Sharon and Lindsay,
I know I speak for Woody when I say we are glad to have some more BACHELOR fans!! wheee

Five Finalists:

Naomi

Jillian

Stephanie

Molly

Melissa

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2009, 07:06:51 PM »

Prissy thanks, I'm lovin' being here too Wink

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2009, 08:05:41 PM »

Deanna, Jan, and Karen,

Missing you on this thread!   Hope to see you back here as we get into the Finals for THE BACHELOR.

Hug

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx