gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:00:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #111 - BLPT 5th Anniversary!  (Read 205278 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #480 on: December 25, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »

Merry Christmas with Love!  Santa wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #481 on: December 25, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »

Santa wave 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #482 on: December 25, 2008, 12:51:11 PM »

merry xmas

Cmas tree  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas   Cmas tree

Love you all,

Irene

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
franniek54
« Reply #483 on: December 25, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!   

same_old_jerk_as_before
Claynewbie

« Reply #484 on: December 25, 2008, 05:50:39 PM »

bah humbug

RIP Kris I miss  you always
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #485 on: December 25, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »

bah humbug

Tough Beans you're getting a holiday pouncy

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #486 on: December 25, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »

Today was great! After all the food and presents, my cousin Terri and I played Clue with my nephew Dylan. He'd never played before and may still need some practice. He cheated!  lmao I have a ton of pics of the boys and my cousins kids. Camden loved his Handy Manny plush doll I got him and carried it and the talking tool set around most of the evening.

Well, I took the next week off (I go back Friday the 2nd) from my first job and I am working days at my second job until then. That way I have my evenings off. I work at 6 in the morning so I'm going to head off.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Santa wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #487 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:07 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Santa wave

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #488 on: December 26, 2008, 05:54:50 AM »

Santa wave

Overslept as per usual gotta get to my mom's now....

Love ya

Philly

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
franniek54
« Reply #489 on: December 26, 2008, 04:23:17 PM »

Hello everybody.   Santa wave  I had to work today.  Cry!  And tomorrow  Cry!  Tomorrow after work I will go see my mom and take her to get a haircut.  It doesn't feel very holiday-like when you have to get right back into all of your mundane tasks so quickly.  Bah Humbug!

Tomorrow we are supposed to get 4 inches of rain and there are flood warnings.  pull hair  We have had a really hard winter so far.  This morning there was a glaze of ice on everything.  there were so many accidents that they closed one of the major express ways all except one lane and were only allowing one car at a time to go thru so that if they spun out they wouldn't slip into another car.  I've never seen anything like it!  a semi slipped off the entrance ramp to the tollway.  Everything was all jammed up!

I gotta go.  TTYL
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #490 on: December 26, 2008, 05:02:30 PM »

Hello everybody.   Santa wave  I had to work today.  Cry!  And tomorrow  Cry!  Tomorrow after work I will go see my mom and take her to get a haircut.  It doesn't feel very holiday-like when you have to get right back into all of your mundane tasks so quickly.  Bah Humbug!

Tomorrow we are supposed to get 4 inches of rain and there are flood warnings.  pull hair  We have had a really hard winter so far.  This morning there was a glaze of ice on everything.  there were so many accidents that they closed one of the major express ways all except one lane and were only allowing one car at a time to go thru so that if they spun out they wouldn't slip into another car.  I've never seen anything like it!  a semi slipped off the entrance ramp to the tollway.  Everything was all jammed up!

I gotta go.  TTYL

Frannie please be careful in your travels  Huggles

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #491 on: December 26, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »

Good Evening Everyone!!  Santa wave

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #492 on: December 26, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »

Paranoid I may be late in seeing this, but is he wearing the same striped shirt in these two pics?  Paranoid

Exhibit #1

Exhibit #2

blink
Looks very similar to me scratch

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #493 on: December 26, 2008, 05:53:21 PM »

Paranoid

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #494 on: December 27, 2008, 07:40:18 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Santa wave

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #495 on: December 27, 2008, 09:41:48 AM »

HI ALL

MY NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING , YOU CAN FIND IT AT;

www.jeannenormanchase.com

take a look and let me know what you think,

luv
Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #496 on: December 27, 2008, 09:54:48 AM »

Santa wave Good Saturday morning everyone! Well it is only 9:45 a.m. here in Northern CA so it may be closer to Noon for some of you instead bigsmile

Jan~ You're paintings are amazing. I think its great how you can capture your subject detail for detail! The painting of the girl (the first picture) with the hat reminded me so much of Anne of Green Gables. Luv that whole series btw. Keep doing what you do, you're very artistic indeed.

I was lucky enough to be able to take yesterday off as well so its been nice being off work the last couple of days. I'm trying to enjoy hanging out with DH since even though he's still on vacation up until this Tuesday, he goes back to work Wed. thru next Saturday and then the first week of January he's going to be on graveyard shift. We won't be seeing eachother as much so I'm trying to relish the last few normal hour days Smile

Our X'mas was good. We spent X'mas Eve with my side of the family and it was a lot of fun. Had a hilarious time watching the nieces and nephews getting all excited and opening their gifts. We adults did our own secret santa gift exchange and it was funny to find out who got who this year. It seems that the spouses pulled each other's names and so it was funny hearing the stories of how we each had to find ways to hide our secret gift.

X'mas Day we spent it with his family. We went over to his older brother's place and his brother's gf made breakfast...french toast, scrambled eggs and his mom brough over a big bowl of fruit. Needless to stay I stuffed myself  ROFLMAO But I think the baby was happy since it was kicking in my stomach the whole time I was stuffing myself with french toast haha..

Glad its sunny today even though its still chilly! I keep looking at the front yard and know that the leaves needs to be raked but darn it I'm having a hard time getting myself to do so haha..I hope everyone is safe and enjoying their weekend.

Hugs to all Huggles

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #497 on: December 27, 2008, 04:52:12 PM »

Good Evening Everyone!!  Santa wave

I guess I am alone here again tonight..........so I am going to DECORATE  bigsmile

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #498 on: December 27, 2008, 04:53:58 PM »

Found this one on PB.........

very   Thud! Santa Smiley

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic