gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:17:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: **ANNOUNCEMENT** 2007 CLAYMANIACS COOKBOOKS STILL AVAILABLE  (Read 2159 times)
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« on: November 25, 2008, 06:09:00 AM »

**ANNOUNCEMENT** 2007 CLAYMANIACS COOKBOOKS STILL AVAILABLE

Surprise!!!  We saved back a box of Claymaniacs cookbooks from last year for this year's holiday giving.  Or if you are new and never got a chance to get one of our cookbooks by our very own members, here is your chance!!!

The recipes are all from Members and friends of Claymaniacs, and the artwork is original by 2 of our members: "Jan"/Jeanne Norman Chase and "Clays Cashew"/Carla Dubany.  Here is a picture of the hardback cover. 

It is a hardcover cookbook with ring bindings, dividers, and an index for easy recipe finding.  It makes an excellent gift, and certainly is a keepsake for every Claymaniac and Clay fan.

The cost of the cookbook is $20.00 which includes priority shipping, which just takes a few days.  Proceeds from the cookbook go to Clay's charity, the BAF.

If you would like to order, please PM me with your name and address and I will put one aside for you.  You may pay using PayPal : pamela@claymaniacs.com  or by sending a personal check or money order made out to Pamela Broadwell at:

Pamela Broadwell
c/o Michelle Walker
P.O. Box 91404
Raleigh, NC 27675

First come, first served!!!  You'll be very pleased with our cookbook, as so many of us are!!!  I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 01:41:30 PM »

If you didn't get one of these do, it's got some pretty terrific receipes in it  Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx