gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:37:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 458
Total: 458

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on cover of People  (Read 11791 times)
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »

wave  Kelley: to your post, all I can say is, YOU GO GIRL!!
blush bigsmile blush bigsmile Thank You! Huggles

BTW  CLAY POSTED at OFC in a thread #1478)  - he is speechless (that's a first) and feels blessed to call us family.

That makes me so happy to hear that he is realizing the love from his fans is real - that we have his back.

I need to get more kleenex. Crap.
Oh I wish I had time to go find that post! But I must get to bed...here I go crying again! Cry!
They just mentioned Clay on ABC World News, (the only thing that's on this time of night! Laughing ) my sleep deprived brain is too tired to remember word for word, but they showed the People cover, and said it'll be on newstands today, that he had Parker with Jaymes, and that his interview Thursday on GMA will be a "really good one", and Diane Sawyer asked him a lot of good questions that people might be wondering about. We also got a mention, bigsmile they said how Clay has such adamant fans (Claymates) who always come to his defense, and the newswoman ended the segment by saying: "More power to him!" Clapping Clapping
~Kelly~ wave

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »

I'm struggling with this...

His little boy is precious and Clay will always be a great singer with a kind heart...
but I just... I don't know. I'll always love him. This just kinda hit me in the gut.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Rmncbklvr
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 02:16:47 PM »

It doesn't matter to me either.  I just want to continue hearing that great voices of his!  I've been somewhat of a silent fan since tuning into Season 2 of AI until now.  I voted for him each week, bought all his cds he's put out (even bought a few copies of the Xmas cd and sent to troops in Iraq after it debuted)and saw him in concert in my area.  He was what kept me tuned in each week on AI and I've been hooked on AI since too!  But Season 2 is still one of my favorites.  Love to you and that gorgeous little boy of yours!

I don't care if he really is gay, he's still #$%@&@%  hot and he will forever get my motor running!

I agree! It doesn't make a difference. He's still gorgeous!

Jules
mournful
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 01:55:17 AM »

I know, I haven't posted for a while, but with the recent news, I just wanted to congratulate Clay on his move to come out.
It may have shocked many fans, but I was just slightly surprised, yet content that he made the decision to break his silence and tell the truth.
Now I know nothing about being a born-again Christian or believing in God at all, as I don't, but I think those people who struggle with the fact that he's a born-again Christian AND gay should keep in mind, in the year 2008 - anything is possible and like I said, I know nothing about that, but I would think that God would want people to be happy. And I can only imagine the torture Clay has endured throughout all these years, not being able to come clear with his feelings in public. Look at him now though, that sparkle in his eye when he talks about Parker, the smile on his face knowing the weight of the world is off his shoulders, that must be a hell of a good feeling.
I have homo- and bisexual friends and I love them dearly, their sexual orientation doesn't change my opinion of them as a person. Just keep in mind that this won't change anything Clay did, all the smiles he put on our faces or the countless hours he spent devoting time for those in need. He's still a great person and will always be, no matter what.
And from a female standpoint, a gay man is the best friend a woman can have, I'm not kidding.
But the response has been great so far, so I'll close this by wishing Clay, Parker and Jaymes all the happiness in the world!

- Drea
karencheyne
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

Am really impressed that everyone here is being so supportive and positive for Clay. Awesome.   Huggles I'm sure the support of his fans will make it a lot easier for Clay, his mom, his grandmother and close friends to feel more comfortable when they all  meet each other in various venues, albeit Spamalot, concerts or in TV studios wherever Clay is scheduled to appear.  Parker is sooooo adorable and  Thud! Thud!..so is his dad...

kfc
claynadian
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 09:25:09 AM »

i'm so happy that he has finally come out of the closet. Ive believed he was gay for a very long time but no one wanted to hear about it. so i'm so veryrelieved that so many people are responding so positively to it. besides his sexuallity means very little in the way of our mania.
we couldn't have him in the first place. and will we still oggle him? yes. so wut has changed? NOTHING  bigsmile
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx