gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:52:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #109 : : The Last of a Dying Breed (Rated R)  (Read 208970 times)
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #900 on: July 24, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

Well, time for bed.  Good night everyone.   Baby Dust

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #901 on: July 24, 2008, 07:23:05 PM »

B & W works for me.... Thud!

Nite Nite Lil Sis and Jen... Huggles  Baby Dust
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #902 on: July 24, 2008, 07:37:27 PM »

Tammy, I love your avatar pic.    Thud!
Thank you.  Huggles Someone posted  the pic the other night and I stole it for my avie!  Wink bigsmile

Sweet dreams Tammygirl.... you posted some awesome B&W's tonight.  And that last one was totally NTM!!!   Not Worthy  Thud!  flower

I also love your new avie.  "Someone" must be very happy to know it was worthy of snagging.   Wink   

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #903 on: July 24, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »

Dreamy... pouncy

How's Mr. Dreamy?
franniek54
« Reply #904 on: July 24, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »

Yeah, how IS mr. dreamy?
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #905 on: July 24, 2008, 08:32:12 PM »

dancing party  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLENE!!!!   dancing party
I'm coming in late tonight, but hope you'll enjoy your "presents" tom. morning!   bigsmile  You're one of the sweetest, most fun-loving women I've EVAH met (I had soooo much fun in NYC & I miss ya girlfriend!!!)  Huggles  Huggles  Huggles

For you my dear... A beautiful trip down memory lane.  The man is  hot at every age (just like us  high five), his voice is sheer perfection   heartbeat and I hope these will make up for the jerks at WRAL.....   

Hope you had an awesome b-day!

Love &  Huggles
Cindy

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #906 on: July 24, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »

wave to Philly & Fran!

Sorry I missed your posts... but I was buried in my PB's.  Once you get in there, it's hard to come out.   ROFLMAO

Mr. Dreamy is sleeping right now.  He's had another long day.... and so have I.  Tired   I took Jeff to see the ortho doctor this afternoon and we  thankfully got some good news.  They believe this is an extremely bad back sprain, but not related to his previously herniated disks!   Fingers Crossed  Since Jeff isn't having numbness or true weakness in his legs, they think the pain is related to serious inflammation.... most likely caused by the heavy lifting he was doing that week and the incident that occurred in the manhole.  His doctor also agreed with the drugs he was perscribed in the hospital, but he upped the dosages on all of them and added a muscle relaxer.  FYI: my hubby is now in happy land and hasn't called me in an hour.   

As he rests... so will I.    Smile  

franniek54
« Reply #907 on: July 24, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »

That's good news Cindy!

Look everybody, one year ago today was the concert in Gilford NH.  Lotsa bugs there.

mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #908 on: July 24, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

BOY FRANNIE, CLAY CAN BE SOOOO NAUGHTY WITH THAT MICROPHONE!!!  I LIKE WHEN HE'S A BAD BOY  DON'T YOU???

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #909 on: July 25, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »

Good morning everyone  wave

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #910 on: July 25, 2008, 01:32:11 AM »

My mom and I are going to see Rascal Flatts this evening.  I'm sure we're going to have a blast. 

Cindy, I'm glad to hear Jeff is doing a little bit better.  Thanks for posting those  hot pictures of Clay. 

Frannie, also thanks to you for posting those   Thud! worthy pictures. 

Hello to everyone else.  wave  Have a good day, and remember, IT'S FRIDAY 
   Purple Banana

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #911 on: July 25, 2008, 03:24:41 AM »

morning

No, it's not a mirage, it's me... Paranoid

I have to go to the surburban office today, the one without the internet!

Dreamy, I'm glad that Mr.Dreamy is doing better. Huggles

Fran, Dreamy, and Jen, love those pics, great way to thud in the morning! Thud!

Here's some Vitamin C

Gotta go...

Love Ya

Philly
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #912 on: July 25, 2008, 03:43:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

CINDY, FRANNIE & JENNIE ~ Thanks so much for the knock em' dead GORGEOUS pictures.

I needed a pick me upper because to tell the truth I am still very upset by my "little" note from WRAL yesterday.

I can truthful say I did everything possible I knew to do...I joined the stations listener advisory board.  I voted  for Clay everyday on theTop 20 list , every several days I would e-mail in a request to hear On My Way Here, and I took their stupid survery for the artist songlist every week or so...so I did my best, but it just wasn't enough to keep the song on the radio here.

I do think that RCA made a huge mistake by choosing On My Way Here as the first single, I just wish that they would have chosen any of the upbeat songs, but I also don't understand why Clay has almost dropped off the face of the earth after releasing a album...I know he has been busy,and he's tired & needs some rest but he also needs to keep in touch with people who help support his career. IMHO   Excuse me! as you can tell I am TICKED...I guess I'm a upset with evrybody right now...RCA, Wral ,and also a little with Clay...I certainly don't understand any of this.....

Now I am going to shut up ,and go to work.

Hope you all have a TGIF, and get yourselves geared up for MON... (TICKET STRESS DAY)

Thanks for being such SUPER gals that , and that we can vent our frustrations to one another.

Marlene

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #913 on: July 25, 2008, 05:05:35 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #914 on: July 25, 2008, 05:28:50 AM »

Morning!!!!!!   wave

Going to be a crazy day here but at least it is Friday!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
franniek54
« Reply #915 on: July 25, 2008, 07:26:08 AM »

I know he has been busy,and he's tired & needs some rest but he also needs to keep in touch with people who help support his career. IMHO   

When I go on vacation I still write a few postcards.  blink   Just sayin'.

Have a great day everyone. 
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #916 on: July 25, 2008, 08:55:38 AM »

I MISS HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH.  I WOULD LOVE ONE LITTLE WORD.  BUT I THINK IT'S DELIBERATE SILENCE   :(  JMO

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #917 on: July 25, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

CINDY, FRANNIE & JENNIE ~ Thanks so much for the knock em' dead GORGEOUS pictures.

I needed a pick me upper because to tell the truth I am still very upset by my "little" note from WRAL yesterday.

I can truthful say I did everything possible I knew to do...I joined the stations listener advisory board.  I voted  for Clay everyday on theTop 20 list , every several days I would e-mail in a request to hear On My Way Here, and I took their stupid survery for the artist songlist every week or so...so I did my best, but it just wasn't enough to keep the song on the radio here.

I do think that RCA made a huge mistake by choosing On My Way Here as the first single, I just wish that they would have chosen any of the upbeat songs, but I also don't understand why Clay has almost dropped off the face of the earth after releasing a album...I know he has been busy,and he's tired & needs some rest but he also needs to keep in touch with people who help support his career. IMHO   Excuse me! as you can tell I am TICKED...I guess I'm a upset with evrybody right now...RCA, Wral ,and also a little with Clay...I certainly don't understand any of this.....

Now I am going to shut up ,and go to work.

Hope you all have a TGIF, and get yourselves geared up for MON... (TICKET STRESS DAY)

Thanks for being such SUPER gals that , and that we can vent our frustrations to one another.

Marlene

Hey Marlene.... Venting is healthy and you know we'll always be here for each other.  I feel your pain about WRAL, all the ways you're tried to continually support Clay's CD and the weird silence we're experiencing right now.  It's truly hard on ALL of us and not easily understandable.  But I'm thinking of you my friend and I pray that better days are coming.   You're in my thoughts and I hope you can get tics for the GALA.   Huggles  Huggles  Huggles           

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #918 on: July 25, 2008, 11:29:38 AM »

Also want to give a quick heads up on my hubby.  Jeff's resting comfortably now and the new meds really seem to be helping.  The muscle relaxants have lessened his need for pain killers and he's acting much more like his old self.  I've always hated the use and possible dependancy on narcotics, so this is wonderful news imo!

Thanks again to all who have postd, sent PMs and have been so supportive!

I love you guys.

Cindy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #919 on: July 25, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »

Finally home...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx