gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 405
Total: 405

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #109 : : The Last of a Dying Breed (Rated R)  (Read 208759 times)
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #800 on: July 21, 2008, 05:43:57 PM »

Irene ~ I am saving up my pennies.  Hope they don't put my luggage over the 50 pound limit!   Laughing

Frannie, please do not bring pennies.  The slot machines do not take coins.  Just bring the dollar bills.  When you win, you get a paper receipt which you take to the cashier.  That way you won't go over the luggage weight limit too. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #801 on: July 21, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »

Lil Sis,  I'm still getting chills looking at that pic. Paranoid

Fran.. wave

Irene... wave
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #802 on: July 21, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »

Philly, glad you had a great weekend in New Hope.  When Cindy comes to my house, we're planning on taking a drive through New Hope and have dinner in Peddler's Village at the rooster N Bull.  Did you and Mr. Philly go there too?

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #803 on: July 21, 2008, 05:50:50 PM »

Hi ladies!! wave

GO TEAM USA!!!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #804 on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »

Philly, glad you had a great weekend in New Hope.  When Cindy comes to my house, we're planning on taking a drive through New Hope and have dinner in Peddler's Village at the rooster N Bull.  Did you and Mr. Philly go there too?

This is too funny  lmao lmao lmao

I typed in the official name of the restaurant and this site edited it to rooster.  It's rooster  N Bull so I'm trying it again.  Let's see what happens....

Clay's English Princess
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #805 on: July 21, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »

Philly, glad you had a great weekend in New Hope.  When Cindy comes to my house, we're planning on taking a drive through New Hope and have dinner in Peddler's Village at the rooster & Bull.  Did you and Mr. Philly go there too?

I typed in the official name of the restaurant and this site edited it to rooster.  It's rooster N Bull so I'm trying it again.  Let's see what happens....

It did it again.  I'm trying to type "C O C K" N Bull which is the official name of the restaurant and it won't let me do it here.  I'm not using a dirty word just trying to name the restaurant and it's a really classy one at that.   

This time it worked.  Someone kept changing it to Rooster.  I see the little elves are working hard to keep this place clean.   I swear I wasn't trying to be dirty.  It's the real name. 

Clay's English Princess
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #806 on: July 21, 2008, 05:55:53 PM »

G'night everyone Baby Dust

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

Philly, glad you had a great weekend in New Hope.  When Cindy comes to my house, we're planning on taking a drive through New Hope and have dinner in Peddler's Village at the rooster & Bull.  Did you and Mr. Philly go there too?

I typed in the official name of the restaurant and this site edited it to rooster.  It's rooster N Bull so I'm trying it again.  Let's see what happens....

It did it again.  I'm trying to type "C O C K" N Bull which is the official name of the restaurant and it won't let me do it here.  I'm not using a dirty word just trying to name the restaurant and it's a really classy one at that.   

This time it worked.  Someone kept changing it to Rooster.  I see the little elves are working hard to keep this place clean.   I swear I wasn't trying to be dirty.  It's the real name. 

No, it was too hot this weekend  we only went to  a few shops at peddler's village.

The resturants we went to were "The Mansion", The Full Moon, and The Landing."

Tammy, I just zoomed in too on that pic...   Paranoid  Yikes!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #808 on: July 21, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »

Nite Nite Jen... Huggles  Baby Dust
franniek54
« Reply #809 on: July 21, 2008, 07:07:28 PM »

Tammy, I just zoomed in too on that pic...     Yikes!

Which pic is it that we should be zooming in on?

Has anyone heard from Cindy?  How is Jeff?
ILClaymate
« Reply #810 on: July 21, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »

Irene ~ we have set certain words to be 'censored' and they will change to a different word if you use it.  C O C K happens to be one of them.  No one specifically is changing them...its just the board censoring in effect.  Smile
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #811 on: July 21, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

Irene ~ we have set certain words to be 'censored' and they will change to a different word if you use it.  C O C K happens to be one of them.  No one specifically is changing them...its just the board censoring in effect.  Smile

Clandy, I figured it was that but it just seemed so funny when it happend.  I know I didn't type the word rooster.  I was being purely innocent and didn't even think it was a bad word.  My son is considering this restaurant for his wedding.  Now, I'm thinking what will others think who are unfamiliar with the name.  I will have to mention it to my future DIL. 

Clay's English Princess
franniek54
« Reply #812 on: July 21, 2008, 07:23:32 PM »

Irene C ock n Bull is a perfectly legitimate name, used more in olden times but still, anyone from your area will know what its about I'm sure.  I wouldn't worry about that.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #813 on: July 21, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »

The ghost pic.... Paranoid
franniek54
« Reply #814 on: July 21, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »

Oh sad  I thought maybe you were package hunting.
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #815 on: July 21, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »

Irene C ock n Bull is a perfectly legitimate name, used more in olden times but still, anyone from your area will know what its about I'm sure.  I wouldn't worry about that.

Fran, I agree.  It's a really well-known place in Peddler's Village which is all shops in a real old time village where you can wander through and explore.  They have the village all lit up at night and  a beautiful gazebo for wedding pictures.  The C N B has a great murder mystery dinner theater called King Henry's Feast.  They also have a great Sunday brunch.  It's very well known around here.  Just the name may not go over very well with out of town guests.  

Clay's English Princess
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #816 on: July 21, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

Fran, I haven't heard from Cindy since this afternoon.  Has anyone heard anything?

Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #817 on: July 21, 2008, 08:05:12 PM »

Fran, I haven't heard from Cindy since this afternoon.  Has anyone heard anything?

I didn't hear from her at all, I did call her tonight and got message machine...

What did you hear?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #818 on: July 21, 2008, 08:06:34 PM »

Oh sad  I thought maybe you were package hunting.

Oh, I can "package" hunt for ya! 
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #819 on: July 21, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

I didn't hear from her at all, I did call her tonight and got message machine...

What did you hear?

When I spoke with her this afternoon, she was still waiting to hear from Jeff.  She wasn't sure if he was getting a ride home or if she had to go pick him up.  I also called her and got the answering machine tonight.  Hope everything is ok with Jeff.    Fingers Crossed

Clay's English Princess
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx