gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:08:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #109 : : The Last of a Dying Breed (Rated R)  (Read 208675 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:01 AM »

wave

Too busy...
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2008, 10:47:09 AM »

Just because...

DANCE FOR ME

bigsmile
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »

Smack

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #683 on: July 18, 2008, 11:06:42 AM »

Smack

Yeah, that happen to me at lunchtime when I first saw it! Laughing
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #684 on: July 18, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »

Just because...

DANCE FOR ME

bigsmile

Smack Smack  Definately a two banger!!!  Thanks Philly! 

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #685 on: July 18, 2008, 05:27:18 PM »

Hello all,  wave

M2 asked this question on the CM.  I'm also curious about this.  Can someone help us out?

M2's, question:
hi every wonderful person on these boards.  maybe you can help me.  i was asking around on the aiken news network, i wanted to know if anyone could tell me why clay does'nt like the song touch?  and why he won't sing it.  anybody know?  anybody got any ideas?  please, help out a fellow clay lover!  thanks so much
liz (M2)   

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #686 on: July 18, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

Just because...

DANCE FOR ME

bigsmile

Smack Smack  Definately a two banger!!!  Thanks Philly! 

explode

OMG.................those white poylester pants!! Jaw drop!

Smack

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #687 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »

Paranoid

GO TEAM USA!!!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #688 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Is anyone watching The Soup..They were talking about Mama Mia and I heard them mention Ruben but when I looked at the screen they were showing a picture of Clay, but I didn't hear what was said...Did anyone ?

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #689 on: July 18, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »

wave

Philly - are you here? I found a Clay horoscope I thought you would like:

In an ideal world you'd be jetting off to some exotic destination, but even if you're staying close to home, life won't be dull. You're at the center of an exciting controversy and you'll gain from it. And the meeting of the minds leads to a powerful physical attraction.

This is from this week's O.K. Magazine.  I thought it was interesting, in particular, because there has been so many posts on site today about Clay's music being used for the Olympics.

EDIT - mimi - Clay was mentioned on Chelsea Latley today ) - and, as always, when she mentions him, it is not good.  I hate her show and do not watch it - but the channel was on E!, and I didn't get it changed in time to miss her Clay comment.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
franniek54
« Reply #690 on: July 18, 2008, 07:38:28 PM »

Hello all,  wave

M2 asked this question on the CM.  I'm also curious about this.  Can someone help us out?

M2's, question:
hi every wonderful person on these boards.  maybe you can help me.  i was asking around on the aiken news network, i wanted to know if anyone could tell me why clay does'nt like the song touch?  and why he won't sing it.  anybody know?  anybody got any ideas?  please, help out a fellow clay lover!  thanks so much
liz (M2)   

Jennie and MImi2~ I don't think anyone knows for sure why he won't sing Touch, he has never given a reason.  Well, once in a M&G some one asked him that and he said he just doesn't like that song, but when you look at the clack from that time he is VERY adamant about NEVER singing it again, so I personally believe there is more to it than that.  He actually said that even if every member of the audience held up a sign requesting Touch that he would still not sing it. 

Anyway, because we don't really know his reason for not wanting to sing Touch, this is a commonly held opinion among fans as to why...

The lyrics are sexual and when Clay was recording MOAM he didn't want to do those kinds of songs--he wanted to be "a different kind of pop star".  Clay was probably forced (by Clive) to include it on the CD against his will, and so now, out of protest, he won't sing it ever again.

If I don't have this exactly right ladies please correct me.  This actually happened before my time.

franniek54
« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2008, 07:43:52 PM »

wave

Philly - are you here? I found a Clay horoscope I thought you would like:

In an ideal world you'd be jetting off to some exotic destination, but even if you're staying close to home, life won't be dull. You're at the center of an exciting controversy and you'll gain from it. And the meeting of the minds leads to a powerful physical attraction.

This is from this week's O.K. Magazine.  I thought it was interesting, in particular, because there has been so many posts on site today about Clay's music being used for the Olympics.

EDIT - mimi - Clay was mentioned on Chelsea Latley today ) - and, as always, when she mentions him, it is not good.  I hate her show and do not watch it - but the channel was on E!, and I didn't get it changed in time to miss her Clay comment.

Frankie ~ Philly's not here for the weekend, but she'll see it when she comes back.  It does seem to address many of his issues doesn't it.   Paranoid
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2008, 08:11:29 PM »

Hello all,  wave

M2's, question:
liz (M2)   

Jennie and MImi2~ I don't think anyone knows for sure why he won't sing Touch, he has never given a reason.  Well, once in a M&G some one asked him that and he said he just doesn't like that song, but when you look at the clack from that time he is VERY adamant about NEVER singing it again, so I personally believe there is more to it than that.  He actually said that even if every member of the audience held up a sign requesting Touch that he would still not sing it. 

Anyway, because we don't really know his reason for not wanting to sing Touch, this is a commonly held opinion among fans as to why...

The lyrics are sexual and when Clay was recording MOAM he didn't want to do those kinds of songs--he wanted to be "a different kind of pop star".  Clay was probably forced (by Clive) to include it on the CD against his will, and so now, out of protest, he won't sing it ever again.

If I don't have this exactly right ladies please correct me.  This actually happened before my time.

Thanks Frannie.

I thought Clay had said something like that.  I always thought it was strange for him to do that kind of song, knowing how he feels about it. 

franniek54
« Reply #693 on: July 19, 2008, 07:21:32 AM »

Good Morning Ladies   wave

One year ago today......Canandaigua!

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #694 on: July 19, 2008, 07:39:13 AM »

wave Morning all.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #695 on: July 19, 2008, 07:50:06 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #696 on: July 19, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »

Afternoon all wave

Philly called this morning and she sends her love to everyone!  She and hubby sound like they’re really enjoying their romantic getaway in New Hope.  They’re staying at a pretty Victorian inn called the Wedgewood.  It was built in the 1870’s and there are passageways underneath the main building that were part of the original underground railroad.  For those interested in ghost buster type shows…this inn has had numerous sightings in the past. Paranoid   One is a small black slave girl who only appears to children and the other is the original owner who likes to roam the halls and keep an eye on things.   Wink  Both are supposedly friendly, but Philly hasn’t seen them and she hopes to keep it that way. Laughing  Today, she and Bob are going on a sightseeing trip of the countryside by steam locomotive.  Sounds like fun!         

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #697 on: July 20, 2008, 06:20:26 AM »

Good morning everyone.    wave

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #698 on: July 20, 2008, 06:56:17 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #699 on: July 20, 2008, 09:34:48 AM »

Morning!   wave

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx