gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:54:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #109 : : The Last of a Dying Breed (Rated R)  (Read 208648 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #480 on: July 12, 2008, 05:10:15 AM »

This is for Mah Philly girl Big Hug!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #481 on: July 12, 2008, 05:44:37 AM »

Good morning everyone. 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2008, 08:19:29 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #483 on: July 12, 2008, 08:33:39 AM »

PHILLY!!!!!   

I'm so sorry you're still sick.  Maybe by tonight you will feel better and can still salvage one night of your romantic getaway with Mr. Philly.  I hope so.   

Just relax and let Dr. Clay fix you up.

IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2008, 08:52:33 AM »

Good morning everyone  wave

Frannie, I need me some Clay Doc too.  I will wait my turn but please send him fast.   

Philly & Jen, I think I have caught your colds.  

Can you catch a cyber cold????? Paranoid

I'm now off from work for 10 days and going to the Tropicana Tuesday to Friday and I'm getting a chest and head cold.  I'm sure the damp shore weather will be just wonderful for this and really knock me out.     I haven't been breathing too well for the past few days but I was hoping it would just go away.  Today it's a whole lot worse.   Cry! Cry! Cry!

Philly, sorry you had to cancel your romantic getaway.   Huggles  I'm glad you're feeling better. 

Just looking at that gorgeous hunk makes me feel better. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
franniek54
« Reply #485 on: July 12, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »

Just looking at that gorgeous hunk makes me feel better. 

Yeah, he's cute there.  Just wanna hug the stuffins outa that little dickens.

Irenie!!!!!!!!!  You gotta get better!  Take some purple Dimetapp and sleep for the whole day!!!

What's with everybody getting sick?  You're not supposed to get sick in the summer time!!!  Must be stress!!!

Maybe this little cutie will help.     
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #486 on: July 12, 2008, 11:32:01 AM »

FRANNIE - LOOKING AT THAT SWEET CLIP FROM AI...I REALIZE JUST HOW MUCH I MISS THAT YOUNG INNOCENT CHARMING FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!   I MISS THE WINKS!  WHO WAS HE LOOKING AT?  ANY BODY GOT A GUESS? 

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #487 on: July 12, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »

Frannie, why PURPLE Dimetap?  I'm willing to try anything. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #488 on: July 12, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

That's gooood medicine... Thud!

I'm still pretty sick. I was up most of the night with block sinus were I couldn't breathe right!

Irene..Sorry you're sick now... Huggles Do ya think you caught my virus cyberly speaking? Paranoid
franniek54
« Reply #489 on: July 12, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

WHO WAS HE LOOKING AT?  ANY BODY GOT A GUESS? 

I always thought that wink and smile were for me!  You mean it wasn't?

Frannie, why PURPLE Dimetap?  I'm willing to try anything. 

Purple dimetapp treats both allergies and colds, so no matter what ya got goin on, it's got ya covered.  (And it makes ya sleep really well too.  )  Also its a liquid so if you're like me and the full dosage makes you too groggy you can easily take less than a full dose.

I'm still pretty sick. I was up most of the night with block sinus were I couldn't breathe right!

Oh poor Philly.     You'll probably just get to feelin better by Monday morning when it's time to go back to work.  How'd ya get so sick anyways?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

Fran,

I think I caught what my hubby had  last week and with long work hours I've been having no wonder why my immune system went down.  At least, Mr. Philly got me Ocean Spray for my nose.  I'm resting the rest of the weekend. 
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #491 on: July 12, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

Thanks, Frannie.  I'm going out now with my daughter to get our pedicures and manicures. bigsmile  I will stop at the drug store on the way home and get the Dimetap. 

Hubby is paranoid about my breathing symptoms being another small heart attack.  He's constantly checking up on me and driving me crazy.  Well, I guess I'm crazy already so he's making me more crazy than I already am.   

Philly, so sorry you're still sick.  Hope you get better soon.  Can you get sick ciberally?  If so, the amount of time we spend on line, we're all in a lot of trouble.   

Clay's English Princess
ILClaymate
« Reply #492 on: July 12, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »

Philly and Irene ~ hope you feel better soon!  Irene enjoy your trip and hope you are on the mend soon.

I'm received a request from a newer member who hasn't seen WDC but would like to see it.  Can you all post your favorite WDC clips?  I know there are some that are better than others so I need your help to remember!  bigsmile  Thanks girls!  Huggles
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #493 on: July 12, 2008, 02:41:28 PM »

Indy WDC

Valdosta WDC

Cary WDC

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #494 on: July 12, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »

Now in re. to WDC.  Aren't they all good?  and isn't the fun in comparing them all?

IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #495 on: July 12, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »

Frannie, I went to our local Rite Aid and they had no purple Dimetap (they did have children's Dimetap) but I'm a little old for that.   

Clay's English Princess
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #496 on: July 12, 2008, 06:12:57 PM »

Now in re. to WDC.  Aren't they all good?  and isn't the fun in comparing them all?

Smack Smack Smack

nuff said  bigsmile

GO TEAM USA!!!
mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #497 on: July 12, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »

My daughter keeps telling me I MUST see and hear Clay sing When doves cry!!!!  I can only find it on youtube and both of the versions there have no audio.  Can anyone help?  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #498 on: July 12, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tHERE ARE NO WORDS  omg!!!!!!!!!!!

franniek54
« Reply #499 on: July 12, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »

Frannie, I went to our local Rite Aid and they had no purple Dimetap (they did have children's Dimetap) but I'm a little old for that.   

There's only one kind of Dimetapp.  They call it Children's but if you look on the box at the dosing chart, the adult dosage is written on there.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx