gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #109 : : The Last of a Dying Breed (Rated R)  (Read 208541 times)
franniek54
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2008, 07:42:47 AM »

Mornin girls   wave   Hope y'all have a great day.

(Krista   flower~ How are ya?!?!?  How's things at home?  Send me a PM with updates!)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2008, 08:30:40 AM »

FRAN,

LOVE THAT EMOTIE!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2008, 08:46:30 AM »

Hi All  wave

I'm home today and until next Tuesday.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Just talked with Cindy and she sends her love.   Huggles

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2008, 08:48:03 AM »

SNEAKS IN AT WORK...

IRENE...pouncy
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2008, 08:58:44 AM »

Terry  Huggles

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »

How's it going Irene? Huggles

Hmm, anyone gain in having a "O" theme day here at the BLPT?

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2008, 09:44:08 AM »

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2008, 09:59:01 AM »

Oh might as well throw in a little tongue too, right? bigsmile

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »

It's looks like a Mick Jagger kind of O to me!
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

IChris1 - I LOVE that pic of Clay.  I wonder if there is anything written on those rings he used to wear?

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »

IChris1 - I LOVE that pic of Clay.  I wonder if there is anything written on those rings he used to wear?

Actually M2, he auctioned those rings and the matrching chain off at last year's gala.  I don't believe there was any inscriptions on those rings.
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2008, 10:57:02 AM »

Oh! Oh! Oh!   I think this is a very good theme to go for today.       Thud!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »

Oh! Oh! Oh!   I think this is a very good theme to go for today.       Thud!

I think so... Laughing

Here's an "afterglow O"

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2008, 11:19:41 AM »

I'm posting this fro Krista... Huggles

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2008, 11:21:35 AM »

mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2008, 11:34:17 AM »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2008, 12:03:27 PM »

Philly~ Thanks for the afterglow O..I love the pictures of the golf gala....He is just to handsome...Especially love the color of his shirt & jacket, as you can tell.... Thud!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »

Man!!! When Clay winks at ya!  WOW!!!!!!!!  Fan pleeeeeze!

IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »

Hey Guys, lookie what I found:

Source: United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)

Date: 01 Jul 2008

UNICEF Ambassador, Clay Aiken, says organization is making a difference in Somalia despite difficult circumstances
American entertainer visits north-west Somalia and urges the world to remember Somali children

Nairobi, Kenya, Tuesday 1 July 2008 – A five-day visit to north-west Somalia (the self-declared republic of ‘Somaliland’) has UNICEF Ambassador, Clay Aiken, moved by the work that UNICEF is doing under challenging circumstances. ‘In a country that’s better known for conflict, insecurity, drought and floods, it’s truly remarkable that UNICEF is still able to make a difference to the health, education and well-being of Somali children’ said Aiken.

The ambassador traveled to Hargeisa, Gabiley and Boroma to see first-hand, UNICEF-supported projects to promote child health, safe water, sanitation and hygiene, primary education, child protection and girls’ empowerment.

Somalia is a country in which less than 25% of the population has access to basic health services, less than 30% attend primary school and only 29% have access to a safe water source. It's also a place where 98% of girls are circumcised and has amongst the highest maternal mortality rates in the world.

Playing basketball with girls in the enclosed facility of the Somaliland Cultural and Sports Association (SOCSA), Aiken saw the opportunity given to females by the UNICEF-supported organization. ‘Here, girls are able to learn about leadership and health, acquire life-skills and play sports within a safe environment. Even the youngest girls that I’ve met at SOCSA, impressed me with how confident and articulate they are as a result of this project.’

At a camp for 1500 internally displaced families in Hargeisa, Aiken met 11 year old Abduraman, who helps to support his five siblings and blind mother by working each morning to collect stones. He uses his earnings to pay for school which he attends in the afternoon. ‘Somalia has some of the lowest enrollment rates in the world, but every child has the right to an education. UNICEF is working to help ensure that even working children get to go to school.’ UNICEF has also provided the camp with child protection monitors, teacher-training and school materials.

In Boroma, Aiken saw how the town’s water system is functioning thanks to UNICEF support. Under a public/private partnership, the system provides clean water to 95% of the town’s population including schools and hospitals. Aiken also visited maternal and child health clinics to see nutritional feeding and immunization activities along with projects supporting children with disabilities, the eradication of female genital mutilation/cutting and the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV.

‘Now that I have seen Somalia for myself, I feel it is important for the American public to remember that the Somali people have the same dreams for their children that we do. Somali families still want the best for their children and people really want to help bring about change. Though the situation in Somaliland is less dangerous for children than in the south, the country is one of the most desperate in the world. The country has been without a functioning government for almost twenty years. Fortunately, UNICEF has always been there and continues to provide the support needed to make a difference. No other organization is more capable of making such a difference than UNICEF."

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/EGUA-7G6RLY?OpenDocument

Looks like Clay has been in Africa for five days.  No pictures yet    but at least we know where he's been.   bigsmile

Clay's English Princess
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx