gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:28:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 315
Total: 315

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #108 : : It's not a cult, but it's a lifestyle (Rated R)  (Read 250530 times)
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1360 on: June 15, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »

Now my favorites  Thud!

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1361 on: June 15, 2008, 05:35:41 PM »

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Page 69!!!!

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1362 on: June 15, 2008, 05:59:39 PM »

If you all get Discovery Channel, there will be a special on in a few minutes about Greensburg, KS and the rebuilding since the deadly F5 tornado last year. My dad's friend lost his FIL in that tornado. He was sucked out of the basement. His wife survived, but had bad injuries. They found her in the field away from the house. I'm going to watch the show. It's hosted by one of my favorite actors ... Leonardo DiCaprio.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1363 on: June 15, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »

I'm a liken' page 69 ...a lot!!!

Thud!         Thud!        Thud!           Smack

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1364 on: June 15, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »

If you all get Discovery Channel, there will be a special on in a few minutes about Greensburg, KS and the rebuilding since the deadly F5 tornado last year. My dad's friend lost his FIL in that tornado. He was sucked out of the basement. His wife survived, but had bad injuries. They found her in the field away from the house. I'm going to watch the show. It's hosted by one of my favorite actors ... Leonardo DiCaprio.
I probably will not get to watch it......but  thanks Meesa  Huggles for letting us know about the program

GO TEAM USA!!!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1365 on: June 15, 2008, 06:08:32 PM »

Tammy, I can see why those are your favorites.  Clay looks   hot with glasses. 

Good night everyone.    Baby Dust

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1366 on: June 15, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »

Shoot! They changed the date. It was supposed to re-air again tonight but they changed it. They\ll show several episodes within the month.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1367 on: June 15, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

OMG!!!!! I'm on the phone with BJ & BFS!!!!! Clay was at the show tonight!!!!! : He was sitting in row T in the center....Jamie was sitting with him and they also saw Jerome! Clay was wearing a plaid shirt and shorts....sunglasses in the V of his shirt!!!!!! His hair is a little darker!!!!!

They are outside taking pictures and Rick and David and Brad and the guy who plays Mrs. Galahad and Tom and some of the other cast have been out! They're still waiting for Hannah!!!!

brb with more update!!!!!!

ETA: Hannah was crying at the end!!!!! Chris Sieber brought out her roses!!!! BFS is getting lots of pictures!!!!

OK....BFS says Clay's hair is not red....it's really more of a dark brown!!!!! very nice!!!!!! 

THIS POST MAY TRAVEL!!!!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #1368 on: June 15, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »

So exciting that Clay got to go to Hannah's last show!!!  We're waiting for those pics Meesa!

Here's some sexy glasses pics from me for page 69.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1369 on: June 15, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »

Update ....  It was just Jaime and Clay sitting in the audience, Jerome was standing in the back of the theatre. Oh and Hannah is not going to do the Stage Door.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #1370 on: June 15, 2008, 08:07:53 PM »

FRANNIEK54   Thank you so much for those pictures...long hair and glasses...I melt!!!!!!!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1371 on: June 15, 2008, 08:13:10 PM »

Oh, it's page 69.

Clay's hair is not blonde anymore, hmmm? Personally, I hope so. The blonde is not him, IMO.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1372 on: June 15, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »

From butterflyshine at the OFC:

there was no press there....

Okay, back to recap the Clay sighting...my friend and I had been in standing room, at intermission we sat down in the last row, row t....the seats across from us were empty...all the sudden my friend nudged me, and said something i couldn't understand...i then realized it was Clay and Jamie...apparently they had arrived at intermission....and i guess he stood in SRO right behind me and my friend for a few minutes before taking the seats....So, SRO got a treat...Tyra from Tara was standing there, two of the McVargas girls and ConEd....He sat there watching the show until right after the King kisses the LOL in the wedding scene...and then he was gone...when we were at stage door....Jerome came out looking for one of the cast members who had just left and called him back...

I was so happy that Clay was able to see Hannah's performance...she was crying ....and Chris Seiber gave her roses....

Tom Deckman told us at the matinée that he would be a hot mess tonight...Hannah was truly loved and part of the Spamalot family...she will be so missed...she has such amazing stage presence and charisma.....

be back with some photos of the Steve Rosen....Bevedere...it was his last night as well, Tom, Rick, and David.... "

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #1373 on: June 15, 2008, 09:05:21 PM »

PetJen  that black and white picture is wonderful, with his eyes closed so seductively.  Very handsome man!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #1374 on: June 15, 2008, 09:17:26 PM »

Tamaraluvs   your pictures of clay wearing glasses are just absolutely....YUMMY! Page 69 is great.  I'd love to many pages of clay with glasses

franniek54
« Reply #1375 on: June 15, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »

Umm, well Page 69 is not usually for pics of Clay in glasses.  We actually reserve that page for other things.    blush Naughty

I'm posting these for Clandy to see tomorrow.  BTW I'm going to Clandy's house tomorrow so if you don't see us you'll know that we are probably in the county jail.  Which one of you can we trust to be our one phone call?

franniek54
« Reply #1376 on: June 15, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

I liked Clay's hair blonde.  I thought it suited his fair complexion very well.  Cry!

I'm keepin my avie for a long, long time to remind me of his blonde hotness.  Cry!

Hope he didn't let Jamie cut it!  eek!   I'm not in the mood for a repeat performance of the great hair disaster of '07.

(PS ~  Does anybody know where Philly has been this weekend?  We miss you Madame Prez)
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1377 on: June 16, 2008, 01:29:37 AM »

Good morning everyone.    wave

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1378 on: June 16, 2008, 01:31:19 AM »

Oh, it's page 69.

Clay's hair is not blonde anymore, hmmm? Personally, I hope so. The blonde is not him, IMO.

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1379 on: June 16, 2008, 01:42:56 AM »

Frannie, have fun today with Clandy.  I've been wondering where Philly is too.  I hope she's o.k.

Because it's page 69.   bigsmile

And just because

I'm glad to hear of a Clay sighting, with slightly darker hair.   

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx