gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #108 : : It's not a cult, but it's a lifestyle (Rated R)  (Read 250479 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1020 on: June 06, 2008, 06:55:11 AM »

morning
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1021 on: June 06, 2008, 07:39:47 AM »

WATCH THIS
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1022 on: June 06, 2008, 09:39:55 AM »

Thank you Philly...That was just what I needed today...I do love him so,and wish the very best for him.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1023 on: June 06, 2008, 09:44:54 AM »

wave Good morning or Afternoon, wherever you may be located.

Happy Friday everyone!

Hmmm..I just noticed my picture is different..better fix that.

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1024 on: June 06, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

Thank you Philly...That was just what I needed today...I do love him so,and wish the very best for him.

ME TOO! Huggles
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1025 on: June 06, 2008, 09:45:54 AM »

HIYA JULES! Huggles
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1026 on: June 06, 2008, 10:20:57 AM »

I'M ON VACATION....for 2 weeks ..Don't have to go back to work until June 23rd.

yay     fruit     Cheer!

We are having a heat wave in Raleigh ..today it is suppose to be 99...The weekend in the 100s   Kind of reminds me of good ole Cary concert....when it was 104, but that was also in Aug.   We need to bring out the..... big fan     big fan

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #1027 on: June 06, 2008, 11:04:06 AM »

Yay, Mimi!!!!!!  Enjoy your time off. 

Crazy day here, and at the moment I am the only one in the office, are they trying to tell me something?!?!?!?!?!

Everyone have a nice week end!!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1028 on: June 06, 2008, 11:16:47 AM »

Hi Debbie,

Try and stay cool...My son is the shop manager of a car service repair , and I just left there and I don't know how those guys can work in that heat...It was horrible...Quick way to melt off pounds...better still maybe a good cold :chug  would be better.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1029 on: June 06, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »

A Tequiila Sunrise sounds about good around now...
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1030 on: June 06, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

Debbie,

Do you get WRAL FM 101.5,where you live?? Have you e-mailed them to play On My Way Here ...I e-mail Diane Ramsey and she has been very good about playing him...I have heard it several times this week,(but not as much as I would like to)...Yesterday he was played at 1:30pm which I was so glad to hear,especilly was glad for that time slot....night before last I woke up at  4:20am ,and he was playing but would like to hear him more when people are awake and can hear him.....If RCA would only release a single of Ashes ,Everything I Don't Need, or any of the more upbeat songs on the album..I do think they would do well...I am getting so tired of hearing Before He Cheats (Carrie), and if I never heard Home(Daughtry)again ,that would be to soon...Don't get me wrong I use to like both songs but the station plays them so often that when I hear them starting to play I change the station.

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1031 on: June 06, 2008, 01:03:05 PM »

I've emailed a few times on one of the stations I know that you can list your requests of songs but I haven't heard them play it.

Then again its probably because I can't quit putting the CD on when I'm driving Laughing and so I don't maybe hear it when they do decide to play it.

Mimi~ I too am getting tired of the radio stations playing the same songs over and over again..its like Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love song..I'm so tired of hearing it, Daughtry's and also Jording Spark's song..

If they can play those other songs from other idols over and over again, why can't they play Clay's songs at all?!

I'll have to check the other stations here and see if I can email any of the other stations for request as well. 

Nice day here in Sacramento, there's a slight breeze but all in all its sunny. I will be planting some new flowers and some hydrangeas tommorow. Oh and give my stinky rat dog a bath wave

Sing badly if you must, but sing
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #1032 on: June 06, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »

Debbie,

Do you get WRAL FM 101.5,where you live?? Have you e-mailed them to play On My Way Here ...I e-mail Diane Ramsey and she has been very good about playing him...I have heard it several times this week,(but not as much as I would like to)...Yesterday he was played at 1:30pm which I was so glad to hear,especilly was glad for that time slot....night before last I woke up at  4:20am ,and he was playing but would like to hear him more when people are awake and can hear him.....If RCA would only release a single of Ashes ,Everything I Don't Need, or any of the more upbeat songs on the album..I do think they would do well...I am getting so tired of hearing Before He Cheats (Carrie), and if I never heard Home(Daughtry)again ,that would be to soon...Don't get me wrong I use to like both songs but the station plays them so often that when I hear them starting to play I change the station.

I am not sure if I can pick it up down here or not.  Do they stream??  Have to admit that I listen to mostly country music.  Clay is my exception.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1033 on: June 06, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »

Debbie Hi,

I'm pretty sure that Wral Mix 101.5 does stream..They also play some country...Tim McGraw, Carrie  and several other artists...Mostly DAUGHTRY,UNDERWOOD,DAUGHTRY,UNDERWOOD..etc.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1034 on: June 06, 2008, 02:29:25 PM »

Debbie Hi,

I'm pretty sure that Wral Mix 101.5 does stream..They also play some country...Tim McGraw, Carrie  and several other artists...Mostly DAUGHTRY,UNDERWOOD,DAUGHTRY,UNDERWOOD..etc.

And probably, bleeding love. bleeding love, bleeding love, bleeding love... Which I'm sick of already...
mainer
« Reply #1035 on: June 06, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »

In the past, whenever I have called local stations with Clay requests, they haven't had the singles to play.  I think they can only play what has been officially released to them.  I was on a music blog or site very recently, very favorable to Clay's CD, that did a survey (I may be mixing up several places) and You're Everything I don't Need was the runaway favorite (a truly awesome rendition, just great), with It's All About Us (writer's favorite) second.  As I recall, On My Way Here was way down, the least favorite.  Maybe there will be a widespread release in the future of another single, something more popular, and we can have a phone request tidal wave -- heck, many of us voted for him on American Idol -- we can call again if there's something the radio stations can play -- but we need help from whomever does the releases.  I think Clay feels he is not radio material, but Everything I Don't Need could be huge on Pop and Adult stations, HUGE HUGE.  I also think that if any of Clay's songs were used in hit films it would catapult him to the top in recognition and sales.  Sales matter, because we want him to keep singing and making CDs and doing concerts and being compensated for the sacrifices he has to make for all the bad stuff that goes along with it all.
Clay has come so very far -- people forget or still think of him in terms of "Invisible," and have no idea where he is vocally at this point. 
franniek54
« Reply #1036 on: June 06, 2008, 03:31:35 PM »

Debbie Hi,

And probably, bleeding love. bleeding love, bleeding love, bleeding love... Which I'm sick of already...

This song is catchy and Leona Lewis is an interesting mix of Celine and Mariah, with a little Buddy Holly hiccuping thrown in.  But I have a major objection to it--in an attempt to be edgy it references, or at least calls to mind the dysfunctional behavior of "cutting" that some teenagers engage in.  It's done purposely and I don't like it.

Another song that I think attempts to normalize bad behavior is "Before He Cheats".  How can people choose to sing these songs?  What is the world coming to?
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1037 on: June 06, 2008, 05:44:14 PM »

Good Evening Everyone!! wave

That was a beautiful montage and I loved the song.

GO TEAM USA!!!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1038 on: June 06, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »

Another song that I think attempts to normalize bad behavior is "Before He Cheats".  How can people choose to sing these songs?  What is the world coming to?

I guess I've been in too many bad relationships.  I love this song!  lmao

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1039 on: June 06, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »

Humina...Smack

Humina....Smack

Humina.....Smack
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx