gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:16:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 372
Total: 372

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #108 : : It's not a cult, but it's a lifestyle (Rated R)  (Read 250565 times)
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #900 on: June 02, 2008, 05:52:29 PM »

I also thinks it makes him look sexy.  Gettin all mad and stuff.   

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #901 on: June 02, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »

I also thinks it makes him look sexy.  Gettin all mad and stuff.   

Yes!
Took my breath away goo

GO TEAM USA!!!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #902 on: June 02, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »

Alrighty ladies.  4 a.m. comes mighty early. 

G'night ladies.    Baby Dust

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #903 on: June 02, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Just talking Cindy, poor girl is exhausted from work today, so she's going to beddy bye early tonight and she send her love to all! Huggles
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #904 on: June 02, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

Nite Nite Jen... Huggles
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #905 on: June 02, 2008, 06:24:55 PM »

Anyone watching the Stanley Cup Finals?  Paranoid ROFLMAO

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #906 on: June 02, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »

Beth  Huggles~ Just curious.  How would you have liked to see him respond?  From what I saw it looked like he might be trying to get into the car and that guy was in the way, and so if he pushed him a little harder than he needed to...shrug

I don't really know.  What I do know is that those people that do that sort of thing are wanting to get a response.  And they got exactly what they wanted.  And that is what I don't like.  And now there's video of it! 

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #907 on: June 02, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

No..who's winning?
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #908 on: June 02, 2008, 06:56:14 PM »

No..who's winning?

Top of the 3rd
Pittsburgh Penguins - 2
Detroit Red Wings    - 1

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #909 on: June 02, 2008, 06:58:19 PM »

Okay, I will admit to you guys. I just did something crazy and very OTT.. Paranoid

I just wrote my congressman in an e-mail....

this is the body what I wrote..

I know this probably going to be the strangest request for a bill you ever heard of, but isn't one voice a start?

Lately, I've been troubled about the sleezy tabloid newspapers and TV shows that is hiding under the 1st amendment of freedom of speech.  Tonight I watched display of humilation that made me and probably a lot of people were upset. On TMZ show which is on my local fox tv station at 6:00 p.m. They showed a display of lewdness, I can begin to say. But what they are doing is hurting someone who doesnt't deserve this. I'm talking about Clay Aiken. Yes, I'll be truthful I'm a fan of his. Is there anyway you can view the episode of 06/02/08? If you see this, you to will be shocked.

Is there anyway you can introduce a bill in congress to curb the gossip and unsubstanuated claims written as a given fact in today's media?  

Thank you for your time in this matter

Well, maybe this could help Clay and other celebrities,  or maybe not but at least I tried... Smile

You too can write to your congressman and use this body of the letter for a new bill.

Just sayin.. Wink
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #910 on: June 02, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »

PhillyHuggles  It's a start!  Clapping

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #911 on: June 02, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

PhillyHuggles  It's a start!  Clapping

Write to your congressman too Beth!  Two voices are better than one! bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #912 on: June 02, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »

Beth  Huggles~ Just curious.  How would you have liked to see him respond?  From what I saw it looked like he might be trying to get into the car and that guy was in the way, and so if he pushed him a little harder than he needed to...shrug

I don't really know.  What I do know is that those people that do that sort of thing are wanting to get a response.  And they got exactly what they wanted.  And that is what I don't like.  And now there's video of it! 

I don't think it makes him look bad, in fact it looks like he's not gonna settle for being anybody's punching bag anymore, which is long over due.

Everybody knows how Clay has been used and abused by the media.  They should see him defending himself as well.  Finally we don't have to defend him any more.  He never liked us interfering anyway, now we don't have to.
claydevotee
« Reply #913 on: June 02, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

PHILLY, I came over to look at your e-mail to your congressman.  I say "Good for you"!  Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my PM the idea will be shot down by those who claim 1st Amendment privileges.  I hope I'm wrong!  Anyway, good job!!!  Clapping

don't think it makes him look bad, in fact it looks like he's not gonna settle for being anybody's punching bag anymore, which is long over due.

Everybody knows how Clay has been used and abused by the media.  They should see him defending himself as well.  Finally we don't have to defend him any more.  He never liked us interfering anyway, now we don't have to.

FRANNIE!  IMO, Clay took a huge step forward by finally asserting himself publicly.  Of course, the rats at TMZ had to attempt to discredit Clay's attempt at fighting back by showing a couple of video clips that make Clay look less than masculine.  As I've mentioned on the Critical Mass today, IMO the executive producer Harvey Levin is evil personified.  I so hope his show tanks in the ratings by the end of the summer.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #914 on: June 02, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

Thanks Thea.. Huggles
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #915 on: June 02, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

This has all been enlightening & informative but I've got to go to bed....

See you all again tomorrow off to bed

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
franniek54
« Reply #916 on: June 02, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »

don't think it makes him look bad, in fact it looks like he's not gonna settle for being anybody's punching bag anymore, which is long over due.

FRANNIE!  IMO, Clay took a huge step forward by finally asserting himself publicly.  Of course, the rats at TMZ had to attempt to discredit Clay's attempt at fighting back by showing a couple of video clips that make Clay look less than masculine.  As I've mentioned on the Critical Mass today, IMO the executive producer Harvey Levin is evil personified.  I so hope his show tanks in the ratings by the end of the summer.

From what I've heard this show was so bad that maybe even hardened tabloid junkies will be repulsed by it.  When something is that OTT even the densest humanoid should be able to tell.

I personally feel contaminated when this kind of stuff is hurled in my face.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #917 on: June 02, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »

Fran. Huggles
franniek54
« Reply #918 on: June 02, 2008, 08:38:07 PM »

Hi Philly  Huggles

So we had a 12 hour respite overnight and get stung even harder today.  This is really wearing me down. 

And then I listened to that beautiful CD on my way down to my mom's and back and I think, how can I live without more music from this man?

I'm so, so sad for him................

How much more can they take before he's empty?
franniek54
« Reply #919 on: June 02, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

Let's post some hot, feel good pics of Clay for distraction.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx