gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:25:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #108 : : It's not a cult, but it's a lifestyle (Rated R)  (Read 250613 times)
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #680 on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »

I can't get it to play for me but I sent it to Kris and she said that it treats it like fact but there is nothing directly from Clay or Jaymes on there.

Thank you Krista.....  Huggles I obviously got bad info, but at least I know (now) that Clay wasn't present.  GMA simply jumped on the bandwagon like all the rest of the media has.  What a surprise.   

It is all surprising. I am of the camp that I won't officially believe it until I hear it from Clay or Jaymes. But being reported by all these mainstream media outlets makes me more inclined to believe it. They usually don't report on gossip or things reported on a tabloid site. I know that things are different with the news now than it used to be, but for the most part, ABC, GMA, ET, etc. report if they can back it up. And I guess they believe they can.

But who knows?  shrug

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #681 on: May 30, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »

THIS IS WHAT CLAY SAID THE OTHER DAY IN AN INTERVIEW...

That’s what’s so great about America,” he said, laughing. “One of our valuable amendments to the Constitution — freedom of the press — is also one of the crappiest. You can write anything you want. You don’t need to have any proof or any truth to what you write.”

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

PERHAPS JAYMES IS INDEED PREGNANT BUT NOT BY CLAY.  AND MAYBE JAYMES ASK CLAY NOT TO RESPOND TO THIS UNTIL AFTER THE BABY IS BORN.  BUT TMZ GETS WIND OF THE PREGNANCY AND IT'S OFF TO THE RACES.  NOW JAYMES' PRIVACY IS COMPROMISED ALONG WITH CLAY'S.
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #682 on: May 30, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »

:baby  Hilarious!  I got a call from a friend EARLY this morning telling me about the Clay story. She heard it on the news. Said Clay was going to be the father through artificial insemination, of a baby with a 59 year old woman he lives with. Her next question? "Is he gay"?

Of course I told her how they are always trying to make it look that way and that I was going to come here and see what the heck is going on.  My mom has been in the hospital this week getting a collapsed stent removed from her heart and two more inserted. No time for fun!

So, in my opinion, if this IS true, it's their own business and choice.  I think it will give the press a whole lot more ammunition against our guy, but if it's a true story, Clay knew what the consequences would be.  So bottom line, it's his life. 

I will go on record as saying, I don't think so, but I'm not Clay. I read all the media trash so like everyone else, I'll just wait and see what he has to say.  Whatever it is, I support him 100%.

Miss you all and hope to be back soon.  Love, Shaikey

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #683 on: May 30, 2008, 09:29:16 AM »

SHAIKEY BABY! pouncy
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #684 on: May 30, 2008, 10:51:19 AM »

UM, CAN I JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LONG DROUGHT AND MISSING CLAY INSTEAD OF THIS IS HE OR ISN'T THE FATHER MESS?
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #685 on: May 30, 2008, 11:01:46 AM »

UM, CAN I JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LONG DROUGHT AND MISSING CLAY INSTEAD OF THIS IS HE OR ISN'T THE FATHER MESS?

I second that!! Wink

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #686 on: May 30, 2008, 11:05:03 AM »

Let's get back to business (so to speak bigsmile )

BTW Madame Prez............I think a ruckus is in order for tonight. Do I hear an amen to that?? Laughing

(pssssst ...........I'll be back on about 9 pm if anyone else wants to ruckus)

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #687 on: May 30, 2008, 11:06:35 AM »

*WRITE DOWNS THE TIME OF RUCKUS* bigsmile

AND I HAVE GREAT NEWS TOO!

BROADWAY.COM

CONGRATS CLAY!! HE WON!! Purple Banana
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #688 on: May 30, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

BROADWAY.COM

That is so awesome!! Purple Banana
And I saw that Hannah won for best female replacement.  Smile

GO TEAM USA!!!
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #689 on: May 30, 2008, 11:10:31 AM »

Thank You Philly pouncy..I feel the same way. I was lurking around the CB board last night and someone actually started a new thread to help relieve the drought of missing him, something like list your all time favorite funny moments or whatever and it was hilarious because people were posting memories from concerts or snarky moments..like the leg wrap, I'd never seen that clip!

(sigh) Like I stated before, Unless it comes directly from either Jaymes or Clay, I'm leaving it as tabloid. I hope I don't have to repeat that again.  

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #690 on: May 30, 2008, 11:17:02 AM »

BROADWAY.COM

That is so awesome!! Purple Banana
And I saw that Hannah won for best female replacement.  Smile

Whoo Hoo! Congats Clay and Hannah! and to Spamalot!How I wish I could've seen him in person do that role but it has been great looking at the montages and reading the description from the fans.

Will they show them receiving the awards?

Sing badly if you must, but sing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #691 on: May 30, 2008, 11:22:35 AM »

I believe the awards will be handed out  June 10 or 11th, I can't remember which....
mainer
« Reply #692 on: May 30, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »

Hi fanatsy -- I too was inclined to believe the story, having read that it had been corroborated by David Foster's rep.  I think the mainstream news media thought it also corroborated, as claimed earlier by people magazine online.  Now this same rep apparently denies corroborating this story,  so for now there is no story...at least not yet.  It does seem to be true that Jaymes Foster really is pregnant.  (Aritificial insemination might be a sensible option for a woman of her age, as it is a method by which older women who have trouble conceiving are sometimes successful at becoming pregnant.)   Regardless of the baby's parentage, I assume that all of Jaymes's good friends will be involved in some way in her child's life -- as our own good friends are involved in our own children's lives, and v/v.
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #693 on: May 30, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »

I suppose more information will be coming in the next week or so.  I feel badly if this was a private matter that was never supposed to become public.  But I suppose that anyone who is in the public eye loses much of their privacy.  There's always some less than reputable news "media" in whatever forms that present themselves these days, that will pay money for tips, or use less than honorable means to get a story and there is always people who are willing to sell their souls for a few bucks to pass on information.  If it is true, I repeat the sentiments of many here, that it's between Clay and Jaymes.  I would still respect him as a person and an entertainer. 

Debbie
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #694 on: May 30, 2008, 04:39:15 PM »

wave

Welcome Mainer to the BLPT...

Hiya Deb.. Huggles
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #695 on: May 30, 2008, 05:54:23 PM »

I'm here................ Paranoid............anyone else  Paranoid

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #696 on: May 30, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »

Yes!

Whatcha wanna do?
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #697 on: May 30, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »

wave

Hello ladies.  What's up? 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #698 on: May 30, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »

wave

Hello ladies.  What's up? 

We're going have a ruckus...

Wanna play?
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #699 on: May 30, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Sure.  I got nothing going on this friday night. 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx