gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:11:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 361
Total: 361

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #108 : : It's not a cult, but it's a lifestyle (Rated R)  (Read 250601 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »

I think we need a party. 
Sometime this week?

Is Friday good for everyone? Plus we have a birthday ruckus to celebrate this week too! bigsmile

Who?  Paranoid  You mean someone's having a birthday this week! That's news to me!  ROFLMAO

Oh, and yes! Friday's good for me, too!  lmao

Huggles bigsmile Wink
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »

Off Topic...

If anyone wants to rent the movie "The Queen" with Helen Mirren, please go watch it! Excellent film! I just watched on Encore Tv. Smile
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »

Evening!   wave

Though I haven't been around this weekend with all the R/L craziness going on  (but I'll get to that later Paranoid).... I'll admit my first impression of Kimmel's show was very negative.  I continue to hate seeing Clay Fans represented as a bunch of over the top  and it upset me that his good "friend" Jimmy would perpetuate that unfair, stereotyped myth using a wierd clayClay as a prop to generate self-serving laughs.  Fran, Irene, Terry and I all talked about this at lenght and everyone knows I wasn't the least bit happy when I first watched the show.   

But since then, I've taken a few steps back and rewatched that particulair segment numerous times in context with all the rest.  What suprised me most was Clay's initial reaction and the way he played along without missing a beat.  His 'I'm fragile' comment in relation to the woman who 'almost knocked him off the counter' was both funny & adorable  Laughing and suddenly, I wondered "why" I was letting an admittedly STUPID ORCHESTRATED SKIT bother me so much?  Clay, with his usual skill, grace and unquestionable charm... diffused the mess perfectly, made it truly laughable (as it should be) and then quickly moved on to much bigger and better things.  YAY for Clay!!!  IMO, the rest of the interview was both fun and enjoyable.  Clay sang a gorgeous heartfelt version of On My Way Here & a sweet snippet of ASHES (gad knows, I wanted to hear more!) and he did ALL of us proud.   Clapping  Yes, I'm over the angst.  Though I'll never be over the MAN!!           

Krista....
look forward to hearing what you think when you see the show.  And no one should influence you one way or the other.  Heck, some of us even flip gears once we've had time to take a deep breathe.   Wink

Clandygirl.... wish I was here when you stopped by today, but I hope you'll be back soon!  We've really missed you!!  Huggles   

Philly.... Friday sounds good to me.  We're long overdue for a party.   

Beth.... so glad you can make it on Friday and don't forget your dancing shoes!   Wink   Purple Banana    

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

Oh Good...

I can come out from this now... chair

Dreamy, I agree with you 100 %.. Clapping

I will admit too I had my panties in rather a tight twist (and no, you can't see them... Laughing)

But watching it after a couple times, and now I'm so zen .

If Clay was cool with it, so now am I.. bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

Y'all are just desensitized.  Laugh
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »

Fran, you're a dear friend, but I honestly don't consider myself desensitized.  I know you're just making a funny.   Wink  But what I wrote came from the heart.   A truly STUPID skit does not define me as a fan (nor any of my friends) and I'm trying to look at this from Clay's perspective.  I think he knows the difference between fantasy, reality and what Kimmel's concept is for humorous television.  I didn't agree with it, but I untied my panties and tried to look at it with an open mind.   Huggles

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2008, 09:38:38 PM »

Well, I have to go beddy bye.... Sleep

I miss him already...

Here's something to dream about...

Um Yeah, That works for me! Thud!

May God bless everyone and nite nite.... Huggles  off to bed

nap

Love ya

Philly
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2008, 04:51:14 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2008, 05:59:49 AM »

Morning!!!!!!   wave

Krista, did you hear that Dierks and his wife are expecting their first child??

Back to the mess that is my desk.....

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #249 on: May 20, 2008, 06:10:51 AM »

Good morning!  wave

Beth 

Debbie, I haven't heard that about Dierks. That's great. Congratulations to them.  Smile

Cindy, thank you for your heartfelt opinion.  Huggles We need to talk soon.

Philly, Friday should be good for me too. 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2008, 07:16:31 AM »

Usually, I don't come here to asks for prayers, but today I do...

My Aunt Margie leaves today for Russia to help my cousin Warren.  Warren is a missionary and so is his wife. ( He converted to her religion.)  Their newborn daughter is having health issues and their helper is going back to America. They ask my aunt for help.  So she's going to watch their children for them as they go to classes and minster to the public.   So please keep them in your prayers....
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #251 on: May 20, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »

Will do Philly.

Hope you are well.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »

Will do Philly.

Hope you are well.

THANKS MIMI.... Huggles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BETH!  A BIRTHDAY RUCKUS IS N ORDER.... bigsmile bigsmile Purple Banana
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #253 on: May 20, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »

Afternoon All!! wave

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #254 on: May 20, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

Afternoon All!! wave

Hey Lil Sis... Huggles

tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #255 on: May 20, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »

My Aunt Margie leaves today for Russia to help my cousin Warren.  Warren is a missionary and so is his wife. ( He converted to her religion.)  Their newborn daughter is having health issues and their helper is going back to America. They ask my aunt for help.  So she's going to watch their children for them as they go to classes and minster to the public.   So please keep them in your prayers....

I'll keep them in my prayers  Huggles

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #256 on: May 20, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »

I'll keep them in my prayers  Huggles

Thank you... Huggles
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #257 on: May 20, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »

sad I unfortunately will not be here Friday. We are leaving for the mountains that morning, so I AGAIN will miss another BLPT function

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #258 on: May 20, 2008, 09:53:47 AM »

NTM

Thud!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #259 on: May 20, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »

sad I unfortunately will not be here Friday. We are leaving for the mountains that morning, so I AGAIN will miss another BLPT function

Wait, we can do a little something-something on Thursday...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx