gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:41:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 254
Total: 254

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #108 : : It's not a cult, but it's a lifestyle (Rated R)  (Read 250492 times)
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2008, 08:16:30 PM »

No, I'm a salaried worker..

But, I may ask for an extra week of vaction soon.. bigsmile

Philly, me thinks you're concentating on the ample FOLDS.   And gad knows it's time your took a real va-claytion!    Yes! Yes! Yes!         

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2008, 08:25:11 PM »

Cindygirl ~ thats a white bag in her hand.  Click below to see the full size versions.

Clandygirl...   It's so good to see you here tonight!!!  pouncy  Ding dang it....  but I'm obviously lost without you.   I honestly thought Q hurt herself.  Now I see it's just a silly white bag and I'm a drama queen.  lmao 

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »

Is Miss Frannie here too?   lookie

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »

Here's a NTM.  Just look at those eyes...   hypnotic 

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2008, 08:53:00 PM »

Well girls, I think everyone's headed off to beddy bye... so I'll see you all tomorrow  wave

Sweet dreams.

Huggles Cindy

franniek54
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »

Cindygirl ~ thats a white bag in her hand.  Click below to see the full size versions.

Clandygirl...   It's so good to see you here tonight!!!  pouncy  Ding dang it....  but I'm obviously lost without you.   I honestly thought Q hurt herself.  Now I see it's just a silly white bag and I'm a drama queen.  lmao 

While everyone was here I was returning PMs from both of you!  doh  What a ding-a-ling I am!  I should look here first and do PMs later!

I figured that was something Q was just holding in her hand but I was wonderin what she did to her HAIR!!!  Been wonderin that for awhile.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2008, 03:41:26 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave I'm about to head to Lawrence. I have my root canal today.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2008, 03:42:13 AM »

Good Morning

This is not a mirage.... Paranoid

I'm up early because I have to go to the suburban office...

The one without the internet!

Meesa.. Huggles

Here's some Vitamin C

Gotta get ready...

Love Ya

Philly
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2008, 06:16:16 AM »

Good morning!  wave Lots of new clack today and tonight.

Meesa, good luck today.  Huggles

Busy day. 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2008, 06:21:43 AM »

Good Morning!!!!!   wave

Hope all goes well, Meesa.  I might have one of those in my future. 

We will miss you today Philly.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2008, 07:03:25 AM »

Morning!   wave

I'm enjoying my day off and have put spring housecleaning on hold for a bit.  Only a few more minutes and Clay will be on the RR show.   bigsmile
Meesa... hope everything goes well at the dentist.   Huggles

I'll be back.  It's showtime!!!

Super Happy!!!

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2008, 10:10:06 AM »

Hi Claygirls!

Looooove the new thread title!   ROFLMAO

Philly's out for the day?  What, like her job is her priority or something?   Laughing 

Meesa
- Root canal?  OMG, I'd rather give birth!

To a baby elephant!

Seriously - major phobia of the dentist, I have to be drugged out for ANYTHING.     

You're in my thoughts, sweetheart.  Hope you get some nice pain meds.  Sending you hugs!   Huggles

And big hugs to everyone else in the Mansion!  You know I love ya and am, at heart, first and foremost always a ClayGirl!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put Milli Vanilli sheets on Philly's bed while she's not lookin'... 

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »

What a wonderful interview on RR today!  For those who are curious and don't mind a few spoilers before they get home from work  Wink Clay was relaxed, drop dead gorgeous and very spontaneous & fun-loving in all of his responses with Rachael.  IMO, this interview was put together with both newcomers and core fans in mind and had a perfect balance from start to finish.    

It showcased Clay’s early days on AI (with NO stupid questions about whether he still watches, but allowed him to give his feelings about how the show has evolved and changed over the years)…. then moved on to his amazing run in Spamalot and Clay’s thoughts about living in NYC (ie. he overcame fears about the Big Apple, thinks New Yawkers are amazing and mentioned he “isn’t running away from NY, but running to Raleigh” & his life back home.  Lots more was said, but it was all interesting and he was frelling adorable.)  There was the usual talk of hair (“it changes every 3 days” yada, yada), getting older (it totally cracked me up when Clay “thanked jesus” for Rachael NOT showing old dorky pics of him and he mentioned.... “the stunning specimen I am" (today).  Oh baby yeah, you certainly are!!! )  This all tied in with On My Way Here (sweet Rachael went girlyfan over his yummy CD pic Thud!) and the audience got to see/hear a studio clip of Clay singing the title track, as well as, his conceptual feelings behind the song selections, etc.  Nothing new said here, but I loved the entire flow of the interview and Clay was obviously having lots of fun.  Last, but not least, Rachael finished with Clay’s work for Unicef and a bunch of heart-warming pictures of him and the children he’s come in contact with during his travels.  It was the perfect ending and I’m SO glad everyone watching got to see Clay during some of his finest shining moments.

yay   

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »

Hi Kris!  wave  We've missed ya darling and hope you're feeling much better since the last time you stopped by.   Huggles   Huggles     

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2008, 11:07:48 AM »

Sounds amazing, Dreamy.  Thanks for the beautifully worded recap.  I must download it now...

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »

Hi Kris!  wave  We've missed ya darling and hope you're feeling much better since the last time you stopped by.   Huggles   Huggles     

Thanks, sweetheart.  I've missed you too.   Huggles

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

Just saw the interview with Racheal Ray @ her website and I loved it. I second the comment that he didn't get asked about watching AI or why he didn't..yada yada..and Clay looked really cute! I like how his hair looked..better than the previous interviews so far..he was just funny as usual.

If you didn't check it out there's an extra clip of him on her website backstage where he answers some fans questions...that was cute too. ROFLMAO

Hope everyone's doing great so far today.. bigsmile

Sing badly if you must, but sing
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2008, 02:11:18 PM »

Hi lucrezianoine.    wave  (btw... is there a nickname we can use for you here on the thread?   I had to spell check this one twice and got it wrong both times.  Yes, I'm challenged beyond 9 letters... ROFLMAO)

Thanks SO much for the heads up on RR's backstage Q&A with Clay.   Huggles

Listening was great fun!  And I hope Clay can still frequent his fav barbecue place after this.... I'm sure there'll be lots of fans who would heart some pulled pork in vinegar, with a little Clay on the side.   I bet he wishes he didn't mention the name now.  Paranoid       

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »

Hi lucrezianoine.    wave  (btw... is there a nickname we can use for you here on the thread?   I had to spell check this one twice and got it wrong both times.  Yes, I'm challenged beyond 9 letters... ROFLMAO)

Actually you can call me Ann..its my middle name so as to make it easier for everyone else ROFLMAO Sorry I didn't mean to make it so tongue twisty haha..

I have my own homework cut out for me of figuring whose real names are attached to which usernames here! Laughing I may have to draw a name tree or something..

Sing badly if you must, but sing
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2008, 03:27:34 PM »

wave We just finished our last big event of the spring (or at least the ones that I'm involved in).  confetti2 Hopefully now the stress level will be a lot less. I am tired though.

I taped Rachael Ray and will watch it I don't know when. I hope I can stay awake for Kimmel.  Laughing

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx