gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:55:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 445
Total: 445

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: On My Way Here Promotion! *Check back often for updates!*  (Read 34113 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »

QVC info

Quote from:  dbroncos730 @ CB
All times are eastern for airtimes so he is on from 700 to 730 then in california it would be from 400 to 430

I was told that if it is an exclusive item for QVC they do not usually have it available until the show that
way they will not run out of preorders..So I think QVC will not have the item up on the website before the show.

I just talked to a customer service person at QVC..With something like this that is exclusive she told me that they
will only have the item online a few minutes befow air time..She told me that this is do to the fact from experience..
They did have an experience like this where it was on exclusive for QVC and it was sold out online before it aired
so they will not put it on the website until she said maybe 5 10 minutes before it airs.

Info on QVC CD and bonus disc:
Email excerpt from Debk at BB4CA, who's son works at QVC

Clay Aiken's new release "On My Way Here" with BONUS 5 track enhanced CD-consists of 4 audio tracks and 1 video track.

Songs include:
"On My Way Here"
"Ashes"
"Everything I Don't Need"
"Something About Us"
"Falling"
"Where I Draw The Line"
"The Real Me"
"Weight Of The World"
"As Long As We're Here"
"Sacrificial Love"
"Grace Of God"
"Lover All Alone".

BONUS disc includes:
"When I Need You"
"Invisible"
"Measure Of A Man"
"I Will
Carry You"
"This Is The Night(video)".

Total:51:38 Bonus 19:20.USA
Ship To Customer 05/17/08.

---------------------
There is NO current information about availability for ordering. While there is an item number assigned, it has not yet been Purchased or put into stock at QVC. I can't imagine they'd have a show without the ability
to order it. What normally happens with New Releases of anything is that they'll conduct a pre-sale, but will not ship until the release date of the album.
There have been cases in the past where QVC has exclusivity and will pre-release (and ship) an album a few days to a week before the general release. No such info available, however, and it's unlikely I'd be able to wrestle that info out of someone before the show.

ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 08:12:06 AM »

On My Way Here Snippets from Slovenian website!

Quote from: Samarijan2000
In Slovenia I never heard anything about Clay even if you were google through Slovenian web pages.
Look what I found!

You can hear On My Way Here samples and order ring tone in SLOVENIA!!!

Here is the link and look and hear for yourself!!!

IFUN.SIMOBIL.NET

English website with snippets...

FIDOSTORE.COM

To download the mp3 snippets...

CLICK HERE!

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 09:52:45 AM »

SNP, THANKS FOR BRINGING OVER THE SNIPPETS OF THE NEW CD--I LOVE,LOVE WHAT I HEAR SO FAR  bigsmile  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana!!!

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 10:18:03 AM »

OMGosh....the snippets are GREAT!!!  My favorite (if you can have one in 15 seconds) is Sacrificial Love.  OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh....I can't wait to hear the whole CD!!!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 11:21:19 AM »

And here are the snippets from "YouTube"

SNIPPETS
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »

They are wonderful!!!!!  I am loving Ashes Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ILClaymate
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 02:44:30 PM »

Wal-Mart bonus track revealed!

This Wal-Mart exclusive CD includes bonus track "Forget I Ever Knew You".
By T Johnson

WALMART.COM
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »

Don't ever start crying over song snippets in front of non-Clay friends. They'll laugh at you. Laughing

Purple Banana

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ILClaymate
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2008, 10:48:53 AM »

Links for Walmart Preordering

CD with bonus track

CD without bonus track

ILClaymate
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2008, 11:04:20 AM »

Would you like to attend a CD release party in your area?  Click below to find out what is being planned...

http://www.clayaikencdparties.com/
ILClaymate
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »

QVC info from ROCKONTV

Show: Clay Aiken - On My Way Here
Network: (QVC) QVC
Date: Monday - April 28, 2008
Time: 7/6c PM
Duration: 0:30

About: Clay Aiken - On My Way Here
Multi-platinum selling singing sensation Clay Aiken is poised to release his first album of original material since his double-platinum debut, "Measure of a Man." This eagerly anticipated new CD, "On My Way Here," is set to release on May 6, 2008. Reserve your copy before it hits the stores, and receive a special 5-track Bonus CD created especially for QVC. He'll win your heart again, as Clay performs select songs from "On My Way Here." Release date subject to change without notice.
Sunflower101
Claynewbie

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »

I noticed that Clay is scheduled for 30 minues with QVC.  Is that normal?  I thought QVC segments are usually 60 minutes long.  Does anyone know how much time oher artists, such as Barry Manilow, was alloted?
ILClaymate
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »

On My Way Here Radio Promo CD for sale on eBay

clickable

EBAY
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 03:47:09 AM »

Great thread Clandy! Huggles Looks like Clay is finally getting some promotion this time around! Clapping I've also seen ads for Clay's album on MySpace and projectplaylist.com. bigsmile
~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2008, 08:55:10 AM »

Album Notes from the ITunes page - Nice!

Album Notes

The fourth studio album from Clay Aiken kicks off with the title track, an emotionally threadbare vocal showcase that was written in part by OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder. It's not hard to see the song, which details the emotions and experiences that shape us into the people we are at this moment, as an inspirational powerhouse that is destined to be played at every Homecoming dance or graduation ceremony from here to Calcutta. Sprinkled with electronic touches and upbeat pop, this is Aiken's most wide-reaching album to date. Of course his voice is main attraction, but the greater attention paid to addictive pop songwriting is just as impressive.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ILClaymate
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2008, 11:28:37 AM »

QVC promo video (commercial)

QVC.COM - click on Clay Aiken - On My Way Here
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 11:33:18 AM »

Hey Clandy,

I can't view videos at the moment on my flash player but can download and see it on my media player. I'm dieing to see this. Can you see if there is another link at clack unlimited or a you send it? Thanks if you can. I wasn't able to see the webisode from yesterday either. It's not up at CU. Grrrrr I think you can see the QVC promo on TV as well.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »

iTunes preorder is available now through May 5th.  The bonus track is titled "It's In Every One of Us."
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 05:02:18 PM »

A review:

On My Way Here Review

~fixed scrolly link - m ~
ILClaymate
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 07:30:59 PM »

Thanks Ann!

iTunes mass email sent out today

clickable

gfx