gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:36:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS, HELLO PART IV  (Read 52514 times)
liney23
« Reply #560 on: December 14, 2003, 08:23:20 PM »

Gramma, I heard he had an allergic reaction to medication he was put on for something.  

We have to keep that young man in our thoughts and prayers to get completely healthy soon.  Too much stress and too much travel on airplanes, both very hazardous to your immune system.
cjrmax
« Reply #561 on: December 14, 2003, 08:24:49 PM »

Just dropping in to say a quick hi!  It seems forever since I've been around to play the game, but reality calls!!  Now its late and I must get my beauty sleep (trust me - I need LOTS of it!).  With all the talk of enjoying penetration and driving I can tell you I am NOT going to be here tomorrow night as I will experiencing the exquisite pleasure of those heart pounding, pulsating moves - the DEEP penetration, the POWERFUL drives - deep, deep, deep....... until it reaches the ULTIMATE CLIMAX!!!  Yes, it's Monday Night Football with my (and Philly's!) beloved Eagles!!  

Just what were you all thinking anyway??????????????????  Twisted:

Exactly what I was thinking I'm sure!! And football will never be the same for me again!  :D
outthereforclay
« Reply #562 on: December 14, 2003, 08:25:51 PM »

Well, then, Guest, I guess it's a good thing that NO ONE on this thread would ever be cruel to Clay or hurt him in any way and that everyone on this thread sends him nothing but love and warm wishes....

and that one of the things we love most about him is his sophisticated yet campy, slick yet goofy, witty yet silly sense of humor! Wink:
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #563 on: December 14, 2003, 08:26:21 PM »

I agree, Gramma.  He seems to have been sick for quite a while.  Once these Jingle Bell shows are over and he does his skating and hockey games in his hometown, I hope he gets a lot of rest and that TLC from Mom will get him healthy.

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #564 on: December 14, 2003, 08:28:21 PM »

Just a thought before I get to bed:

When people say "You bet your sweet BIPPY" what do they REALLY mean and what about the fact that I don't have a BIPPY? What do I bet on then?

Goodnight all, have a nic..naughty evening and take it easy on the Emperor, he needs his rest.

Just because it makes me smile:  :o

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
liney23
« Reply #565 on: December 14, 2003, 08:29:25 PM »

Guest,

1) you won't find any criticism on this thread.  He could stand on his head and sing the phone book and we would love every minute!

2) I wish he had been more specific.  If Simon's criticism didn't bother him too much, what is so bad that it bothers him now?  I wonder what he meant?  We'll probably never know.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #566 on: December 14, 2003, 08:32:08 PM »

AND GUEST I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW HE PLAYED BLACK LEATHER TWISTER US!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

DOES HE PLAY WITH YOU THAT WAY??

HMMM, DIDN'T THINK SO :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #567 on: December 14, 2003, 08:33:43 PM »

DOES HE PLAY WITH YOU THAT WAY??

HMMM, DIDN'T THINK SO

Philly, you're so bad.  :D

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #568 on: December 14, 2003, 08:36:28 PM »

YEAH SUNDANCER AIN'T IT GREAT Twisted:  Twisted:  Twisted:  Twisted:  Twisted:
liney23
« Reply #569 on: December 14, 2003, 08:37:08 PM »

Hey, Philly, I'll be thinking of you while watching Monday Night Football.  

Since joining this site I have actually voted on the battle they have during half-time.  I'm voting for Doug Flutie on the drums to go all the way, but he's up against a piano player, so that could be tough!

Thanks for being naughty AND nice (being naughty is very nice).
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #570 on: December 14, 2003, 08:48:06 PM »

The Emperor will get a lot of love on this thread  :D  :D

We won't hurt him at all ...but....he....might....just....blush....a little :oops:  Wink:

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
outthereforclay
« Reply #571 on: December 14, 2003, 08:50:53 PM »

One and all...I must take my leave for a couple of hours, by which time most of you will be in dreamland with OMC. Just promise me that you won't tire him out before West COast bedtime when I lay my head down for sweet, sweet slumber and...yes....sweet, sweet dreams.
 Wink:
dreams where Clay and I are alone cuddling--(his long arms wrapped around me, his long fingers slipping in and out of my hair, an occasional stroke on my face the only thing breaking the rhythm--OOPS! sorry, got carried away there :oops:  :oops: )on a comfy sofa with fuzzy blankets all around us while a fire is burning and crackling and the

"weather outside is frightful...but the fire is so delightful..."

and..I think I'll continue this in my sleep! 8)

goodnight, my friends in lechery and love for OMC!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #572 on: December 14, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »

HEY LINEY!

SO I AM TO TAKE IT THAT YOU ARE A DOPHINS FAN?

MY SINCERE APOLOGY IS IN THE MAIL LOL Wink:  Wink:  Wink:

GO EAGLES GO!!

YEAH BABY!!   (UH-OH I'M TALKING ABOUT SPORT IN THE BLACK LEATHER THREAD LOL shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:)
cjrmax
« Reply #573 on: December 14, 2003, 09:00:33 PM »

Hey, Philly, I'll be thinking of you while watching Monday Night Football.

Hey liney - won't you be thinking of me too?  After all, it was MY post (sniff, whine, sniff  :( )!!

Just kidding!!!!   :)

GO EAGLES!!!  Let's hope for lots of deep penetration and long drives  Twisted: !!!

Gotta love football!!!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #574 on: December 14, 2003, 09:07:20 PM »

WELL, CLAYGIRLS THE PREZ  NEEDS HER BEAUTY REST (DON'T LAUGH!)

*******THE EMPEROR FEELS A LITTLE TIRED ( THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN OUTTHERE PLAYS :roll:  :?  :roll:  :? )

THE EMPEROR PACKS UP THE GAME AND PROMISES TO MAKE MORE EGG NOG WITH ALOT OF "VANILLA GOODNESS" INSIDE Wink:

ALSO HE WILL MAKE APPLE CIDER FOR PERFECT AND OUTTHERE
HE TURNS TO ALL HIS CLAYGIRLS, WAVES AND BLOWS THEM GOODNIGHT KISSES. GIVES A HUG AND PECK ON THE CHEEK TO PHILLY
THE EMPEROR LEAVES*******

NITE NITE

SWEET CLAYDREAMS  CLAYGIRLS

LOVE YA
THE "PREZ"
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #575 on: December 14, 2003, 10:31:38 PM »

You have a new thread ladies...I mean Claygirrrrls....sweet dreams...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx