gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:48:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS, HELLO PART IV  (Read 52517 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 12:07:53 PM »

YABBA DABBA DOOO!  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:   SIMON COWELL IS THE GREATEST  THING SINCE SLICE BREAD!!  shock:  shock:  YABBA DABBA DOO! shock:  shock:  shock:   SIMON IS THE KING OF WORLD! shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:
YABBA DABBA DOO!!  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock: SIMON IS SO CUTE! shock:  shock:  shock: YABBA DABBA DOO shock:  shock:  shock:

HUH!! WHERE I AM?? WHO AM I??  OH THANK GOD! I'M LISTENING TO "THE EMPEROR AGAIN!!  TERRY YOU'RE A LIVE SAFER!! KISSES TO YOU BABY!!

LOVE YA

THE PREZ
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2003, 12:11:53 PM »

The Emperor is holding Philly up, "Breath for Me Honey"  You will be OK we gotcha Philly.. I am sorry I left you in Time Out to long.  

WE ARE STRONG CLAYGIRLS!!!!  Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2003, 01:03:59 PM »

Hey, I was on the thread Saturday nite and didn't think anything was out of line, would prefer Outthere to be In Here.

As for last night, PHILLY, you put five tshirts on him right away so that says a lot and he was unbuttoning his shirt sleeves??  (you ladies are just crazed animals) before he packs up and leaves?

Possibly there was the POTENTIAL for things to get out of hand in successive nights but they haven't with him in short boxers so......... I kind of doubt it.  

So fine regular, black twister.

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
totallyinluv
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2003, 01:08:49 PM »

I'm glad to see that some of you old-time Claygirls with some common sense are back!! Thank God!!  I would like an explanation from whoever locked the thread as to why it was locked.  If they want to lose a bunch of us to other websites because every thread on this website must stay G-rated, then so-be-it, but I don't think that was ever what Pamela wanted.  And I don't think that she would agree that Clay unbuttoning a couple of buttons in a very mild game of strip Twister that was clearly never going to go a lot farther than that was worth all of this drama!

Clay does have a sense of humor and does enjoy the effect that he has on us swooning women - no doubt about it.  I also just read in the J14 magazine (can't believe I'm really buying these Teen magazines, but I am) that he loves silly games, and thinks there's no harm in them as long as no one is getting hurt - maybe that WAS him visiting us the other night!!!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2003, 01:14:50 PM »

And I don't think that she would agree that Clay unbuttoning a couple of buttons in a very mild game of strip Twister that was clearly never going to go a lot farther than that was worth all of this drama!

I think we're the ones creating the "drama" now, in all our "righteous indignation." Let's just get on with the business of having fun.  :D

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
totallyinluv
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2003, 01:38:12 PM »

You're right, Sundancer.  OK - on with the Fun!

I just read about Clay's concert in Seattle last night, and I'm SO jealous!  He sang 'Run to Me".  OMG!!!!!  I thought he was just going to sing Christmas songs.  I can't believe he's not doing one in Southern California, or in Cal at all!  When is he going to go on tour?
liney23
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2003, 01:38:16 PM »

I was also mystified by the lock out.  We'll find out what happened when Pamela gets back.

In the meantime, I have to tell you that while catching up on all the threads after a weekend away, I see a theme of righteous indignation - Grammys, Ruben, and now this thread.  To reach the peaks, you have to go through the valleys.  Not everything is going to go smoothly on Clay's ride to the top.  We, however, want everything to go smoothly and get upset when they don't, but Clay would probably be the first to agree that overall things are going better than he imagined and dreamed.  Clay is soooo smart that he is learning the in and outs of the industry at an amazing rate and I find it totally fun to watch him get better and better.  Let's copy him and pick our battles (P*TA was a great one).  

Let's accenuate the positive and put our considerable power toward visualizing our beautiful man sweeping the Grammys next year, continuing to go up all charts, picking the best song for his next single, getting Solitaire out there for us to purchase, and the Claygirls hanging together.  This is the nicest bunch of people I have never met and long may we twister together (with Clay, too, of course)!
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2003, 02:12:30 PM »

Thanks Liney for the correct words we all needed.  Totally good to see ya.  Missed all my Claygirls this past weekend.  

Maybe Philly will start the game early tonight so I can play..The Emperor has had a nice nap and is ready to start the game.  

He is going to Call Philly and see what time he needs to be here to begin the game.  Love to all my Claygirls,   Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
songbird457
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2003, 03:10:33 PM »

Hi girls. Just wanted to check in. I have a singing gig tonight (wish I could sing the carols we have written - lol) at my church, but I hope to be on when I get home tonight.

Sure do miss Outthere and Pamela too. Please girls, don't anyone else go. I love you all and find much joy and entertainment here in the thread.

Now we are up to BLPT IV!! wow! Who has the authority to lock the threads? The forum managers? Was someone contacted and told they were out of line? I'm so curious. Maybe Pamela can fill us in when she gets back from vacation. Anyone know when she will be returning?

Talk to you all later.
Renee (songbird)
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2003, 04:35:03 PM »

Good Luck Songbird!!!!! I agree with leveland and cj and think that nothing we said was all that bad. Oh well, we need to forget about it and start having fun again. Love y'all!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Claytime
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2003, 04:43:25 PM »

Hey, Prez-I think we should abolish the whole "Time Out Room" thing.  It's getting kind of old.  What do you think?
I really didn't know if this thread could go on w/o Amy, but we all have to pull together & keep it going the best way we know how...

Let the "Twister Game" begin!
How is our Emperor holding up today?
Still misty-eyed about Outthere's departure, but the show must go on!

I created a new spot (if that's O.K.)    :!:   GYRATING HIPS SPOT!

~~~~~Emporer (SPINS)~~~~~(WHEEL)

Right hand on the spot I created.

Oh, break me off a piece off that! :oops:
The Emperor is Bootylicious! :oops:  :P  :D  Wink:

NEXT...?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2003, 04:49:47 PM »

WELL, CLAYGIRLS ALOT HAPPEN ON THIS THREAD TODAY! AND I LIKE YOU, HAVE MANY QUESTIONS THAT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME ANSWERS!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS RANT, BUT HERE IT COMES!

OKAY LAST NIGHT I WAS THINKING HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME FUNNY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE OUTTHERE! (WHICH I'M STILL HOPING SHE WILL RETURN SOON!)  THEN A CRAZY THOUGHT COMES TO MY HEAD (I GET ALOT OF THOSE :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:) HOW ABOUT IF I RE-CREATE THE "PHOTO SHOOT FROM ROLLING STONE" IN THE GAME! THAT SHOULD BE  A LOAD OF LAUGHS!  LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT I WOULD OPEN UP A CANS OF WORMS!!

SO, WE PLAYED THE GAME AS USUAL, THEN THE IDEA CAME ALONG FOR SOME UNBUTTONING! SO I THOUGHT TO MYSELF OKAY THIS CAN WORK BUT I WILL PROTECT  THE EMPEROR  FROM ANYTHING THAT WILL BE CONSIDED OVER THE LINE!  THAT'S WHERE T-SHIRT IDEA CAME INTO PLAY!  SO I WAS TIRED NEEDED TO BED AND I ENDED GAME

THIS MORNING WHEN  I GOT UP I WAS VERY SUPRISED TO HAVE IT LOCKED!

I LOOKED AT THE THREAD!  NO FORUM MANAGERS CAME ON THE THREAD TO SAY IT WAS TOO LONG OR IT WAS OVER THE LINE? THERE WAS NO WARNING OR NO PM TO ME FROM MANAGERS! IT WAS JUST LOCKED WITH NO EXPLAINATIONS!!

SO WHAT WAS I TO THINK?  DID WE GO OVER THE LINE? WAS IT TOO LONG?  

SO I WENT ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT PERHAPS WE WENT OVER THE LINE! I STARTED A NEW THREAD BLP4 WITH THE ADULT WARNINGS IN PLACE!  I APOLOGIZED FOR LAST NIGHT GAME!

BUT THE THING THAT UPSET ME THE MOST IS THAT NO ONE HAD THE DECENTENCY TO TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG!   I FELT LIKE A NAUGHTY STEP CHILD  THAT NO ONES REALLY WANTS TO DEAL WITH!  AND THAT IS WRONG!

WHILE PAMELA IS AWAY ON VACATION,  I WILL PM MELODIE PERHAPS SHE WILL TELL ME WHY THIS HAPPEN TO OUR THREAD!

NOW I STILL SOME MORE THINGS TO RANT ABOUT!  IT INVOLVES LURKERS AND THE GAME!  TO THE LURKERS BE BRAVE AND POST! I WILL  LISTEN TO YOUR OPINION EVEN IF I DON'T SHARE IN IT!  I WILL LET YOU FREELY SPEAK HERE !!  

NOW ABOUT THE GAME  DO PEOPLE REALIZE, THAT HEY IT'S JUST A GAME!!   THE "EMPEROR OF THE BLACK LEATHER PANTS IS JUST A CHARACTER FROM MY WARP SENSE OF HUMOR!  HE'S NOT TO BE DEPICTED AS THE REAL "CLAY"  HE'S JUST "PRETEND CLAY"

THAT ME REPEAT THAT THE "EMPEROR OF THE BLACK LEATHER PANTS IS "PRETEND NOT REAL"

NOW ANOTHER ISSUE THAT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE 13 YEARS OLD LURKING ON THIS THREAD!!  

TO THE 13 YEARS OLD LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!  AGAIN THIS IS  AN ADULT THREAD!   ACTUALLY  I THINK IT SHOULD ONLY BE FOR 18 YEARS OLD AND OLDER!

TO THE PARENTS OF THESE CHILDREN, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY TO MONITOR YOUR CHILD USE OF THE COMPUTER NOT OURS!!

THERE IS A WARNING IN THE BEGINING OF THIS THREAD FOR THAT REASON!

OKAY I'M DONE MY RANT NOW!!

ON A LIGHTER NOTE  CONGRATS TO CLAY FOR BEING #1 AGAIN ON TRL  TODAY!

THE PREZ!
totallyinluv
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2003, 04:53:21 PM »

OH YES - I like that - a GYRATING HIPS SPOT!!!!! very nice, Claytime.

I, unfortunately, have my usual evening/nightime motherly responsibilities, like piano lessons, dinner, homework, bedtime, and then by the time I'm, free again for a little Claygirl fun, you all are in bed,  but I'll take a spin -

SPINS^^^^^^^RH on POUTY BOTTOM LIP^^^^^^^^^^

I take it only hands and feet allowed on the spots - no lips?????????
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2003, 04:59:12 PM »

I take it only hands and feet allowed on the spots - no lips?????????

Oh, Totally, don't even ask that! We'll get locked again!  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Claytime
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2003, 05:03:18 PM »

Totally- I don't have any kids, so I certainly have more time to splurge than you do.  Take care of your little ones & join us later!

Now I can go!

Emperor~~~~~(Spins)~~~~~(Wheel)

Left Hand on Long Hands Spot...a wink & smile from our Emperor. shock:
LIFE IS GOOD!
 :D  :oops:  8)  shock:  Wink:
Claytime
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2003, 05:20:24 PM »

I guess I'll go again.  Am I going to play alone with the Emporer toniight? shock:  Twisted: Wink:
~~~~~(SPINS)~~~~~(WHEEL)
Right Foot - DREAMY COME HITHER LOOK SPOT :D
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2003, 05:35:38 PM »

UM. CLAYTIME!

****** THE EMPEROR IS FAMISHED HE NEEDS FOOD TO GO ON! BUT THE GAME WILL CONTINUE AFTER DINNER, AROUND 9:30 P.M. (EAST COAST TIME :P  :P  :P  :P ********

THE PREZ
Claytime
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2003, 05:36:54 PM »

Well, I still have a left foot so here it goes...

~~~~~(SPINS)~~~~~(WHEEL)

LEFT FOOT FLESHTONE SPOT.

Now I'm down on all four in the presence of the Emperor. :oops:  
What's a Claygirl like me to do? :idea:  shock:  Wink:
Emporer suggests we pack up & come back when there are more Claygirls to play with us. :)  See you all later tonigh!
perfectmatch
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2003, 05:42:46 PM »

Alright people, lets not take this so far. I thought we were supposed to have fun and say inuendo and be adult about it yes I said adult about all this in case you've forgotten what adult is, its being mature in a situation. The lips deal with TOTALLY is fine guys lets be mature here and we can all take it I mean hello oooo she wants to kiss the figments of our imagination c'mon ladies lets getreal here. Im not pointing fingers or being irritable Im just dissapointed in the fact that we can't handle this without acting like we're in middle school bickering.
perfectmatch
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2003, 06:01:59 PM »

He's #1 yay! hehe I just saw him eeek! Im always the last too see it, but its okie dokie as long as he stays at #1!!!! Laughing:
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx