gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:45:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS, HELLO PART IV  (Read 52511 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: December 08, 2003, 05:14:26 AM »

WARNING! CLAYGIRLS INSIDE!!

THIS THREAD IS FOR ADULTS. IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT, PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.  IF YOU AN ADULT, YOU CAN MAKE THE CHOICE TO PROCEED OR EXIT THE THREAD. IF YOU ARE CLAY, PLEASE KNOW THAT CLAYGIRLS ADORE  YOU AND MEANS NO DISRESPECT IN THEIR CRUSH ON YOU.

HEY, YOU ARE THE FEMALE VIAGARA AFTER ALL. YOU SEEMED TO ENJOY ALL THOSE PANTIES BEING THROWN AT CONCERT, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CLAYGIRLS VERSION OF VIRTUAL PANTY THROWING. IN NO WAY DO THEY WISH TO EMBARRASS YOU,  HURT YOUR FEELINS OR HARM YOU IN ANY WAY. THEY ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU AND HAVE FUN WHILE CRUSHING ON YOU  AND BESIDES, THEY REALLY CAN'T  HELP IT YOU WEREN'T SO DING DANG CUTE AND TALENTED, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO RESIST YOUR CHARM!

THE CLAYGIRLS HEREBY CERTIFY THAT NO CATS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD!

THANKS, AND REMEMBER  TO VOTE FOR CLAY, REQUEST CLAY AND BUY
CLAY'S CD!

BECAUSE HE IS TRULY HOW YOU MEASURE A MAN!

OK CLAY GIRLS PLAY  NICE!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 05:26:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING CLAYGIRLS,

LAST NIGHT WE HAD A DIFFERENT VERSION OF "BLACK LEATHER TWISTER" THAT WAS PROBABLY OFFENSIVE TO OTHER CLAYMANIACS AND THEREFORE WE LOCKED OUT THIS MORNING!

WE WILL NOT PLAY THAT VERSION AGAIN!  WE WILL PLAY THE REGULAR VERSION OF IT!

I APOLOGIZE TO THE FORUM MANAGERS  ESPECIALLY PAMELA, FOR ANY EMBARRASSMENT THAT WAS CAUSED FROM LAST NIGHT GAME!

I APOLOGIZE TO CLAY IF HE WAS LURKING AND WAS INSULTED LAST NIGHT!

I'M  TRULY SORRY IF WE STEPPED OVER THAT LINE OF GOOD TASTE!

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

AGAIN I'M TRULY SORRY WE GOT CARRIED AWAY AND STEPPED OVER THAT LINE!

SINCERELY,
THE PREZ
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 06:36:25 AM »

I must apologize to the forum managers for being a participant in last nights game.  I guess I got a little carried away. I'll do my best to keep it under control.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 07:35:59 AM »

HEY CLAYGIRLS!

IT'S VERRRRRRRRY CHILLLLLLLLLLY HERE IN PHILLLLLLLLLLY!! IT'S 28 DEGREES BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! NEEDS A MITTENS, WINTER COAT, BOOTS!( THANKS ALOT MOTHER NATURE!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: )

CAN YOU TELL I'M A SUMMER PERSON!! LOL  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

COUPLE OF RANDOM THOUGHTS HERE! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

(1.) LET'S SEND THE LOVE TO "THE EMPEROR OF "THE BLACK LEATHER PANTS" BY VOTING FOR HIM ON VH1 TOP 20 VIDEO COUNTDOWN LIST!
ALSO, WE NEED HIM TO "REIGN SUPREME " AT TRL TOP 10 LIST! HE WAS #1 ON FRIDAY'S COUNTDOWN!  HE NEEDS TO REMAIN #1! SO, VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

(2.) PAMELA HAD PREVIOUSLY STATED THIS, BUT I THINK IT'S WORTH REPEATING!  WOULDN'T IT NICE FOR  BRETT PARKER TO OPEN A BIRTHDAY CARD  FROM ALL CLAYMANIACS! THINK ABOUT IT! HE'S THE ONE THAT OPENS ALL THE FAN MAIL FOR CLAY!  SEND THE BIRTHDAY CARDS TO
                       BRETT PARKER
                       P.O. BOX 162
                       PITTSBORO,  NC 27312

(3.) AGAIN  THINK ABOUT DOING CHARITY WORK FOR CHRISTMAS!

(4.) PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS WEBSITE!! IT'S THE BEST!  IT SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10!! CLAYGIRLS LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

AGAIN, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO MICHEAL AND ALL THE FORUM MANAGERS FOR CROSSING THE LINE LAST NIGHT!  WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

HANDING THE GAME OVER TO LEVELAND WITH MY HEAD BOW DOWN LOW!  

I'M PUTTING MYSELF  IN THE TIME OUT ROOM  FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY!

CLAYGIRLS THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE PRETTY, SIMON COWELL HAS A HAPPY SMILE ON HIS FACE!  AND I SHOULD MENTION RYAN SEACREST IS STILL THERE ALONG WITH JESSICA SIMPSON!! OH JOY!!  HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THE DAY!!

~~~~~~~> WALKS IN THE TIME OUT ROOM AND LOCKS THE DOOR (SIGH)

LOVE YA
THE PREZ
perfectmatch
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 08:02:18 AM »

Yes it is very cold here too, but cold for southern cali is like warm  for you so yeh. Im a winter person maybe we should switch PHILLY  Wink: Im still bummed about the Disneyland thing though. Oh well my time will come soon enough. Have a good day all! Im off to class.
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 09:01:41 AM »

It's chilly here this morning too...I'm ready for some snow but, I don't want it to be cold. You think there's a way it could snow but be really warm and sunny???  Laughing: hehe
Lots of Love!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 09:15:13 AM »

Ladies, ladies... What happened?? I leave you to get some sleep and as soon as I'm out the door, you start a strip twister game. As amusing as that sounds, it has gotten us locked out of yet another thread.

Maybe some more Claygirls should try doing the "Wholesome" thing every once in a while--it's not about never having a "strip twister" thought. It's about not putting those thoughts in writing so much!  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
perfectmatch
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 09:21:32 AM »

Hehe ton it down a bit we still got youngins in the forum  Cry!: I've seen 13 yr olds run through here and imagine what their mothers would think.........well theyd prolly wanna join in! hehe so have fun ladies just try to keep it clean  Laughing:
totallyinluv
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 09:33:41 AM »

OH GIVE ME A BREAK!! We weren't trying to strip off ALL of the Emperor's clothes.  We were really just talking about unbuttoning his shirt!  The word "strip" got thrown in there, but you notice that we immediately threw several white t-shirts under his shirt, and never got further than having him unbutton his sleeve button and the same buttons he had unbuttoned in the RS magazine!

Now I know why Outthere left.  This is ridiculous and not at all consistent.  How is anyone supposed to know what is OK and what is not, when we can talk about him playing Twister in silky boxers - and too short ones at that - but someone gets all bent out of shape the moment we start talking about him unbuttoning his RS shirt and turning a fan on him?  No one was talking about any sexual acts, or discussing nudity below the waist, and everyone was making it clear (by the t-shirt idea) that Clay had no intention of letting us get the best of him - he was still going to be modest.

That was a knee jerk reaction to something that did not get out of hand or go to far, especially compared to many of the things that have been discussed on this thread.
perfectmatch
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 09:47:53 AM »

I kinda agree with TOTALLY I mean we've discussed so much more "intimate" conversations in this forum and I believe we need to set groundrules so noone gets confused even though I thought we had. But i guess we need to reread them and then just don't play borderline games (not like twister I mean don't play around with the rules on the edge)
liney23
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 09:49:26 AM »

I'm gone for the weekend and all heck breaks loose.

1) Way to go, starting a new thread and policing ourselves!  That is what happened, isn't it?
2) The songs/poems are great and great fun to read/hum!
3) Outthere (I think that's the right name) had other reasons for backing out for awhile, but her posts should not be one of them.  The descriptions of her shopping expeditions were hysterical and the highlight of the threads.  That won't stop the thread, but we'll miss her greatly!

I just got my copy of J14 and clay was in there 4 times, besides the cover.

1) pg 15, the floor pic with "Is Clay gay?" with little writeup saying "NO!"
2) pg 26, Scandals of 2003 "Did they pick the wrong Idol?" pic with Clay and Ruben
3) pg 30, main article, great pics, great answers!  I read it to my grandson.  He is fatherless and almost motherless, so Clay is helping raise him now (and me).
4) pg 89, Pick the winning look contest with pics of black-suited Clay, white-suited Clay and shirted Clay.  I think white-suted Clay will win.

Plus, there were some VERY nice letters to the Editor in this month's Elle mag, about last months article.  Stop and read them for sure!

I also finally saw the TRL live performance and he warbled on "dreams." He has never done that particular warble before and that was totally cool.  I was sitting on my couch (with all the Clay mags on the other end) and heard it and just let out a yell!  

Sorry this is so long, I have a lot stored up.  

May I be the Keeper of the humble look Clay gave on the Ellen interview, near the end when she was complimenting him.  I think it is adorable and I would keep it forever safe for all to see and marvel at his wonderfulness, that he doesn't even see!  Thanx!  Liney

By the way, I live in OC, CA and would like to find out if there are any other Claygirls/guys in the area that I could hook up with on the phone just to gab about Clay.  Just PM me.
perfectmatch
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2003, 09:54:32 AM »

Wait so how many ppl do we have in Cali now? TOTALLY, LINEY, OUTTHERE, PERFECT(ME), Who else????
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2003, 10:11:34 AM »

geeze I gotta get this J14!!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2003, 10:17:54 AM »

SHHHHH, SIMON COWELL JUST TOOK A NAP, RYAN SEACREST AND JESSICA SIMPSON ARE GETTING ALONG FAMOUSLY, WHAT WITH THEM TALKING EXCESSIVELY ABOUT HAIR CARE PRODUCTS,IT WAS VERY EASY FOR ME TO SLIP OUT THE DOOR!

I WANTED TO MAKE THIS BRIEF COMMENTARY BEFORE SIMON REALIZES I'M NOT IN THE TIME OUT ROOM!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH TOTALLYINLUVS COMMENTS ABOUT LAST NIGHT GAME! DID YOU REALLY THINK I, THE PRESIDENT WOULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING OBSENE??  I'M THE ONE THAT REGULATES THE GAME MAKING SURE NOTHING GETS OUT OF HAND! AGAIN, IF IT WAS IN BAD TASTE, I'M SORRY!  TONIGHT BEFORE THE NEXT GAME I WANT TO SET UP SOME GUILDLINES SO WE WON'T BE LOCKED OF OUR THREAD AGAIN!!

OKAY  I SAID MY THREE CENTS WORTH!!

UH-OH BETTER GET BACK IN THE TIME-OUT ROOM"  I SEE SIMON COWELL STARTING TO STIR!!

LOVE YA
THE PREZ
perfectmatch
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2003, 10:19:47 AM »

Hey they just played Clay's invisible video for a target commercial right now eeks! I love seeing him  Wink: I was so sad yesterday, my ex was taking me home after helping him with hosting a party and Invisible came on and I got ecxcited and he was like whats this and the ni started singing along and hes like oh no you don't when he figured out it was OBC I was so saddened  Cry!:
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2003, 11:13:36 AM »

OMG, what in the world is going on here???? I am gone for a Day and a half, and everything falls apart!!

I have just made changes in the Time OUt room.. I kicked everyone out with the Whip and Chair.  They are to be on stand by for furthur instructions.  I have brought in KEITH!!  You remember him the Worst singer of the world!!  If this doesn't keep everyone in line nothing will.

I have read everything posted since Sat. afternoon. (That was the last time I was on)  
I am in tears cause Outhere left us.  She has never been anything but witty, and she was one of the main reasons this thread is so popular.  I hope you read this and know how much we all wish we could be more like you.  Remember way back in the beginning Philly and I wanted to be your twin?  We love you and hope you will think about that.  

I loved all the Songs and hope they all make it in the Carol book or Bathroom book.  I really missed all of you and thanks to Claytime, Sundancer, and Philly for covering for me.

We had a great weeked at the Dog Show.  Both of our dogs won yesterday and added points towards their Championships.  I was flying pretty High yesterday, but having Clay withdrawls and missed The Twister game.  

I know this is long, but heck I am never gonna get caught up, with all that has been going on here.  Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
cjrmax
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 11:29:40 AM »

My computer at home was acting up all weekend so I, too, was absent for the weekend.  I can't believe that outthere has taken a sabbatical!  I know there were other reasons than ones directly related to posts on the BLP thread, but if anyone's reaction to anything she has posted here caused her to leave, I say to those people - stop being so sanctimonious and get a sense of humor!!!  I may get kicked off of this board for saying this, but sometimes some who visit here seem intent on imposing their narrow minded prudish beliefs and standards on everyone else!  The original "Guest" critic of the BLP thread comes to mind.  I have NEVER seen anything on this thread that could be construed as tasteless, crude, rude, immoral, obscene or in poor taste.  Everything outthere has posted has, IMO, been hysterical!  I wish I could have her wit!  Even the strip version of Twister was fine, IMO.  My goodness, the Emperor only got down to unbuttoning a few buttons - and he had 5 white t-shirts under that shirt!  It would have taken him forever to even get down to his black silky boxers!

I truly think there has never been anything posted here that Clay himself wouldn't have gotten a kick out of.  He may have fine morals, but he is a normal 25 year old man and he always struck me as having a great sense of humor.  He might be confused as to why we all would be so taken with him as to entertain these fantasies, but I think he would NEVER be offended by any of it!  Its all good, clean fun - and funny!

Whoever you lurkers are out there who somehow find the BLP thread to be offensive - I pity you!  Relax a little and start enjoying life.  Learn to laugh.  And please, be more tolerant of those who do not think like you.  You don't have to be reading this thread if it bothers you.  You  have that choice.  All of us who enjoy it should have the choice to continue with it.  Its only fair.

Now, if that gets me sent to the Time Out room with Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, so be it!  I can handle it!  What I can't handle is a few narrow minded people telling what to believe, how to act, what is funny, what is moral etc.  :x
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2003, 11:54:37 AM »

CJ you get a standing Ovation, and no Time out for the night!!! I can make that rule due to the fact that I am the Mistress of Obedience and My Deputies and I are the ones who send people there.  (Also see my post on who is NOW in the Time out room)

I feel the same way that you do.  No one is breaking anyones fingers and forcing them to read or post in this thread.  I don't feel anyone has gotten out of line here.  I also think Clay would think we are very witty and hysterical..   He would probably post some good come backs on us.  

I have no idea why that thread was locked, but I am sure when Pamela gets back she will let us know.

Totally, Outhere, and everyone else who is thinking of leaving, please think about how our lives have been blessed by you.  I have a smile on my face, with all the mess in my life because of Clay and all of you.  I am going to do my best to keep this thread going.  The ones who don't like whats posted here can go somewhere else!!!

Love the Claygirls we will not go away!!!!!!!!  Terry

A blessed Clay Fan
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2003, 11:58:27 AM »

Sorry I got carried away with CJ's post and forgot to rescue our Prez from the Time Out Room.  

(unlocking door)  Philly are you there?  Oh my!  Can you still hear?  Did Keith bust your ear drums?  (Trying to sign to Philly)  Come out Come out it will be OK.. Put these head phones on MOAM will cure you.. Love Terry

A blessed Clay Fan
cjrmax
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2003, 12:06:42 PM »

Thanks Leveland!  And another thing to outthere and Totally and anyone else thinking of leaving.  If you all leave, if this thread dies because of these narrow minded people, then they win!!!  I, for one, refuse to let that happen!

LET'S SHOW EVERYONE THE POWER OF THE CLAYGIRLS!!!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx