gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:55:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #107 :: You Gotta Give Me Something, Honey! (Rated R)  (Read 253447 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »

ENGLISH FIMS, I LOVE ARE....

LOVE ACTUALLY..

SWEPT BY THE SEA.

ENCHANTED APRIL.... Smile

I haven't seen any of those, but I will check them out.  Would Clay be suitable for them?

We are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow today.  blink  The counties north of us and into Wisconsin are supposed to get 6-9 inches.  They cancelled 350 flights out of O'Hare.  There should continue to be flurries all weekend.  blink

I noticed my lillies are starting to peak out of the ground.  They're gonna get a shock.

LOVE ACTUALLY  OF COURSE COLIN FIRTH'S IN IT! Thud!

SWEPT FROM THE SEA VINCENT PEREZ... Thud!

I COULD SEE CLAY BEING IN "LOVE ACTUALLY"

ENCHANTED APRIL IS ABOUT 4 OLD ENGLISH LADIES.... Laughing
ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

Oooo, tour news!!  wheee

BILLBOARD.COM
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »

GMA!!
franniek54
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 10:50:19 AM »

That was one of the first movies Gary and I saw when we first started dating.  He slept thru most of it.  Laughing   That did NOT make a good impression on me.  No!  At least he didn't snore back then.
ILClaymate
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »

That was one of the first movies Gary and I saw when we first started dating.  He slept thru most of it.  Laughing   That did NOT make a good impression on me.  No!  At least he didn't snore back then.

Which one?  He fell asleep and didn't make a good impression and you married him anyway.  Laughing  Maybe if he HAD snored that would have been it!  Smile  (Gary's a good guy...I think you made a good choice.  )
franniek54
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »

Oh sorry it was the movie Tess that put Gary to sleep.  I liked it.
franniek54
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 11:08:38 AM »

Yeah Angela, GMA and The View!  We may have to make a trip back to New York!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 11:33:22 AM »

Oh, there's just one more film that I loved, it's called Agnes Brown... A must see..

AGNES BROWN
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »

Which one?  He fell asleep and didn't make a good impression and you married him anyway.  Laughing  Maybe if he HAD snored that would have been it!  Smile  (Gary's a good guy...I think you made a good choice.  )

I hope to meet Gary one day too...  bigsmile  But now I know which DVD NOT to bring over for entertainment.   Sleep   Wink    Laughing 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »

Love that wallpaper!

I'm just a bouncy girl today!

And without sugar... Laughing
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

GMA!!

Clay on GMA again!!!!!!!   Purple Banana  I wonder how tickets will be distributed this time around....  scratch  If they want another human interest story, Irene is definitely our BEST BET and I'll have her write one for me too.  Samantha Greene won't know what hit her and we'll get tics for everyone!          

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 11:51:45 AM »

Yes! Yes! Yes!

ILClaymate
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 11:57:13 AM »

GMA!!

Clay on GMA again!!!!!!!   Purple Banana  I wonder how tickets will be distributed this time around....  scratch  If they want another human interest story, Irene is definitely our BEST BET and I'll have her write one for me too.  Samantha Greene won't know what hit her and we'll get tics for everyone!          

Well, I'm hoping it will be the Summer Concert Series (maybe to kick off his tour in July like he did the JBT).   Yes I like to dream big!  Laughing  Then tickets wouldn't be needed!

Yes we may! 
franniek54
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2008, 12:05:40 PM »

Well, I'm hoping it will be the Summer Concert Series (maybe to kick off his tour in July like he did the JBT).   Yes I like to dream big!    Then tickets wouldn't be needed!

No but we'd have to camp out there for 2 or 3 days to get a decent spot. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2008, 12:14:20 PM »

Well, I'm hoping it will be the Summer Concert Series (maybe to kick off his tour in July like he did the JBT).   Yes I like to dream big!    Then tickets wouldn't be needed!

No but we'd have to camp out there for 2 or 3 days to get a decent spot. 

No we wouldn't.  We got a decent spot and we were only there about 12 hours.  There were only a couple people I know of that were there 24 hours at the front of the line.

ETA:  I just love how you have an emotie for everything!!!  bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »

Philly thanks for the movie suggestions.  That's gonna take way more than one sleep over.  Especially if we watch Tess too cuz that one's like 3 1/2 hours long. 

Have you ever seen Calendar Girls Philly?  That one's supposed to be good.  I think it's based on a true story.

Cindy ~ If you like Nastasia Kinsky have you ever seen Cat People?
franniek54
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2008, 12:22:38 PM »

No we wouldn't.  We got a decent spot and we were only there about 12 hours.  There were only a couple people I know of that were there 24 hours at the front of the line.

Clayfans are alot more "rabid" now than they were then.  Witness the goings on at the stage door.  We may be a smaller bunch, but only the most "enthusiastic" of us remains!

(Sorry, I don't have an emotie for rabies!  Well, I admit I didn't look for one, but I don't know.......now that I think about it wouldn't  a drooly smilie do the trick?  Drool)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2008, 12:26:13 PM »

CALENDAR GIRLS IS A GREAT FILM!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »

Philly thanks for the movie suggestions.  That's gonna take way more than one sleep over.  Especially if we watch Tess too cuz that one's like 3 1/2 hours long. 

Have you ever seen Calendar Girls Philly?  That one's supposed to be good.  I think it's based on a true story.

Cindy ~ If you like Nastasia Kinsky have you ever seen Cat People?

Fran ~ I do like Nastasia... but never saw Cat People.  What's it all about?  Should I watch when hubby is working or would it be one he might enjoy too Don't Know 

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »

STILL AT WORK...
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx