gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:35:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 369
Total: 369

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #107 :: You Gotta Give Me Something, Honey! (Rated R)  (Read 254364 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »

The cover looks good in B& W too!

Smack
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2008, 07:22:59 PM »

I'm having issues with photobucket!! 
We do not have an Adobe flash............could be my whole problem!! 

ADOBE FLASH IS A FREE DOWNLOAD SERVICE

Well DH was messing with it earlier..........not sure if he added it or not  Paranoid

check yours programs see if it's there, if so delete it and then just download it again....

I'll have to check. thanks Philly! Huggles

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »

Well it wil not let me crop..... Paranoid.....wanted to crop his lips. 

So I was monkeying with the color effects.......

not sure if I like it or not. 

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »

Gotta go............night all!! Baby Dust

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »

Very nice Lil Sis.. Smack

and nite nite..Baby Dust   Huggles
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »

I'm also off to beddy bye.  Nite nite girlfriends... Huggles 

Here's one more to dream about.  A beautiful GMA thanks to a link Fran sent me today!  :heartburst

Sweet Dreams to All!

Huggles Cindy

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2008, 09:30:31 PM »

I'm going beddy bye too! Sleep

I wonder if Clay will blog soon...Don't Know

Well, I'll definitely dreaming about Clay tonight!

Sweet Lordy! He's so freaking beautiful! Thud! Thud! Thud!

May God Bless Everyone and Nite Nite... Huggles  Baby Dust

nap

Love Ya

Philly
franniek54
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2008, 06:27:39 AM »

Good morning women.

The only difference between now and January is that with Daylight Savings Time we no longer have to shovel the snow in the dark.  blink
franniek54
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2008, 06:37:20 AM »

By GoodBabyBrush at CH

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2008, 06:55:52 AM »

Miss Frannie,

Nice way to wake up in the morning.... Thud! Thud! Thud!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2008, 07:33:43 AM »

Good morning  morning

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2008, 07:55:50 AM »

New Banner!  Smack

*Melts*
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2008, 07:59:52 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2008, 08:05:50 AM »

Have there been any updates on Clay's hip injury?

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2008, 08:11:16 AM »

Have there been any updates on Clay's hip injury?

Huh?

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2008, 08:16:28 AM »

Okay, VIA GETCLAYAIKEN FROM THE SD....

Linluvsclay wrote:

Patience, people, patience!! I just walked in the door ten minutes ago!! I'll start first with what is probably going to be on everyone's mind when they read about no stage door. I was there, and it was a longer than usual wait at the door. The wind had died down, so we all thought he would be coming out. Several musicians walked out, but no Clay. Finally a guy in a suit came out (never saw him before when I've been there or in videos) and announced that Clay wasn't feeling well and had already left the building. No one moved--no one was sure if we should believe him or not. I think we were all waiting for Jerome to come out and tell us what was happening. Then Tom came out and was immediately asked about Clay, and he said he hurt his hip and had already left. Several people told him that his comment would be all over the internet soon, and Tom gave kind of a surprised smile and then backtracked a bit and said that he didn't really know much about it; except that Clay was gone. My impression was that if he did know anything, the internet comments made him realize that he better stop talking. Once again, just my opinion. I left after that, so I have no idea if more was said by Tom or by anyone. I can tell you this--if he got hurt during the show, I have no idea when it could have happened. He was dancing, smiling, and having a great time all the way through the curtain call. And I was in the second row, and could really see his expressions, etc. He seemed ok, but we all know that the show always goes on with Clay, no matter what. But I have to say that I didn't see any kind of distress, pain, etc. He was wonderful--high leg kicks, lots and lots of shimmying, very high flip of the tunic at the piano bench and a full view of the tush, and when he fell onto the floor in the dead scene, the tunic flipped up towards his head, so there was that view as well. It didn't seem to go unnoticed by the fans! As I said, he was wonderful. I love the high notes he hits--so dead on and perfect. And I love the shimmy/come to me finger thing that he does--and he did it right in front of me. Talk about a thud moment!!

This was my third time going--first time was his opening night and I sat in the 7th row right orchestra. Second time was 4th row, seat 103. Tonight was 2nd row, second seat from aisle. Got a totally different picture from that seat because I was so ridiculously close. I mean the man was right in front of me!! Just a few feet away!! Don't know how I survived it. I found myself just staring at him when he was onstage; since I'd already seen the show, I didn't feel the need to watch it all. So when he was on, my eyes were on him and only him. I have a thing for his hands--don't know why, but I do. Big time. So I found myself staring at them since they were so close to me--and I was mesmerized by them. He plays with things with them--the helmet strap, his clothes, etc. And when he was "dead", I just kept staring at those hands that I love. My brain was having difficulty processing that yep--those were indeed his hands. I found myself going in and out of the "fog" that envelops you when you are so close to him. Intellectually you know that he's standing right in front of you, but yet you just can't quite grasp it or believe it. Do you know what I mean?

He was awesome. Totally awesome. Lots of little changes since I last saw him on Feb 20th. Lots more confidence when dancing--it's second nature to him now, and he seems to now have motor memory so that he no longer has to think of what he's supposed to be doing, his body just goes on automatic pilot so to speak and the dance moves are effortless. So that gives him a lot of time to do other things--like have more facial expressions that are hilarious, and more body movements like all the extra shimmies and little dance moves. He's constantly moving some part of his body. And moving it quite well!! Chasing the women around the stage was great, and he puts more oomph into it then when he first started the show. Really into it now!

Prince Herbert continues to make me laugh out loud. As does Lancelot when he discovers his inner self and lets it rip when dancing. Clay's guard scene has become a masterpiece. His timing is impeccable, and the laughs from the audience were prolonged. There were a few times when he had to wait to say his next line because the audience was howling. Again, his facial expressions are what makes the scene so memorable.

Not sure what else to say except that I love that man and would see that show every single night if I could afford it. Never again will I be that close to him, never again will I be close enough to see every single nuance, smile, move, and body part as I did tonight. And before I forget, with all the tunic flipping, I did get a very nice view of the thighs of perfection. Several times. That man is toned. And gorgeous. And just plain wonderful.

I HOPE HE'LL BE ABLE TO PERFORM TONIGHT.....sad
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2008, 08:41:20 AM »

Thanks for the info, Philly 

Sure hope he's ok.   Fingers Crossed

Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »

YOU'RE WELCOME... Huggles
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2008, 12:55:52 PM »

MY HANDS ARE SHAKING AS I TYPE THIS, TODAY AS WE WERE GOING TO GET CATHY WE WERE IN A MINOR CAR ACCIDENT. THANK GOD, WE'RE OKAY. A SEPTA BUS SIDE SWIPED US AND DENTED OUR BACK RIGHT DOOR SEVERLY. IT WAS BY THE GRACE OF GOD THAT MY MOM WAS OKAY BECAUSE SHE WAS IN THE BACK SEAT.  A TRUE MIRACLE HAPPEN.  BOB WAS ABLE TO DRIVE THE CAR TO GET MY SISTER.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you are all safe.  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx