gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:53:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 363
Total: 363

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants #106 :: Getting Clayed Knightly (Rated R)  (Read 188981 times)
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2008, 04:13:55 PM »

Evening all! 

Philly... Go easy on the tummy.  I hope you feel better soon.   Huggles

Irene... You KNOW I'm counting the days until next weekend!!!   

Fran... please check your PM's.  I need some guidance ASAP.   Paranoid  *help*

Hi to Clandy & all our friends who may stop by tonight!   

wave

Hope everyone's enjoying the Super Bowl.   

dancing party

I'll be back in a bit! 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »

My hubby is so wonderful.  I just convinced him that we should watch Idol Rewind to see Clay on the big screen tv than watching the Super Bowl.   bigsmile  He agreed and will watch the rest of the Super Bowl after Rewind.  He's such a sweetie. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »

My hubby is so wonderful.  I just convinced him that we should watch Idol Rewind to see Clay on the big screen tv than watching the Super Bowl.   bigsmile  He agreed and will watch the rest of the Super Bowl after Rewind.  He's such a sweetie. 

Hey Irene!  Huggles 

Jeff says I better not expect the same.... in this lifetime or the next.   lmao

It's halftime now and I'm making some snacks.  We're having fun and I'm sure YOU are too.      

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »

Cindy, I don't think you had to make that choice.  Wasn't Rewind on yesterday for you?

Clay looks so young but so adorable in that Wild Card round.  I loved it when all three judges praised him.  Clay was so cute kissing Kimberly Caldwell and so relieved when he was picked.    Laughing

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »

Cindy, I don't think you had to make that choice.  Wasn't Rewind on yesterday for you?

Clay looks so young but so adorable in that Wild Card round.  I loved it when all three judges praised him.  Clay was so cute kissing Kimberly Caldwell and so relieved when he was picked.    Laughing

I know wasn't that so adorable? Like I fell for him all over again.. Thud!

Yes I took a nap!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »

I know wasn't that so adorable? Like I fell for him all over again.. Thud!

Yes I took a nap!

Philly, didn't he look just  Thud! Thud! Thud!

He looked so worried and kept on holding all the girls' hands. 

Only 11 more days for you to see Clay  Purple Banana

Clay's English Princess
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »

wave What a great Super Bowl game. Except if you are a Patriots fan.  Wink I have to admit rooting for the underdog.

Sorry I wasn't around much this weekend. Kris and I went to Dallas yesterday. We took her mom to the airport and then Kris had a stamping workshop. In between we shopped at IKEA and after her show, we went to the movies. Yes, I will admit this; we went to see the Hannah Montana concert movie in 3D. Without bringing kids. The lady next to us thought we were joking when we said just us came, no kids. You've never lived until you've been in a movie theater filled with screaming little girls. They screamed just like it was a concert. Overall it was really good. I like Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus.  Paranoid

The really interesting thing was while we were standing in line (we got there 45 minutes early to make sure that we got a decent seat), we started talking to the family behind us. Kris compared this to going to a Clay Aiken concert. Come to find out they are friends of Sean McDaniel's. They told us that Sean had just seen Clay in Spamalot and really liked it. Clay is close to Sean's mother. They talked about the CD coming out in May and that Sean does not perform on it because the producer already had musicians (which is generally true; studio musicians are different than touring musicians). What a small world.  bigsmile

Cindy, I'm glad that your mother is ok.  Huggles

Beth, your hair looks cute.

wave Irene, Fran, Clandy, Philly and Meesa.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2008, 07:47:11 PM »

Hi Krista  wave

Glad you had fun. 

Clay's English Princess
ILClaymate
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »

wave Hey Krista!  Sounds like the movie was alot of fun.  I didn't even realize there was a 3-D movie out.  I bet Nickers would like to see it but he may be the only boy there.  Laughing  I thought Sean was the drummer for Spamalot?  They didn't say who the producer was, eh??

Irene ~ I enjoyed watching the Wildcard show again last night.  So exciting!  But some of them could not sing at all or were way too nervous.  Wow!

Philly ~ I saw that Fran mentioned Chamomile as a suggestion for you.  I have a VERY nervous stomach (just ask Fran!) and I have been taking Chamomile capsules for a couple months now.  They have really helped out.  I've done a little research on it and it is a 'digestive relaxant'.  I don't like tea so I have been getting the capsules at the health food store.  Just a little fyi!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2008, 08:08:56 PM »

Well, it's after 11 and I  need to get to bed.  I'm on my own at work tomorrow so I need to be well rested.   

Sweet Clay dreams to all.   Clay dreaming

Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2008, 09:37:38 PM »

I'M GOING TO BEDDY BYE...Sleep

HERE'S SOMETHING TO DREAM ABOUT...

TONGUE AND LIPS, OH YEAH BABY! I'M SO THERE! Thud!

MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND NITE NITE... Huggles off to bed

nap

LOVE YA

PHILLY
franniek54
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2008, 11:05:19 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!!  How am I supposed to sleep after that?

That makes me wonder, when will my Clay Aiken Lip Balm be coming?

They should make that available by mail order cuz I know I'm gonna want more. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2008, 04:57:10 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 05:52:39 AM »

wave

too busy in here at work already...

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2008, 06:28:30 AM »

Good morning!  wave Today will be a very busy day so I won't be around much. It is moving day!!!  yay I will be officially moved back into my office. And then this afternoon I have a doctor's appointment.

I may also have some good news (at least for me) to report in a few days. It involves a certain trip to a certain city. bigsmile

Clandy, maybe Sean was the drummer during the original run of Spamalot. I don't know. They just said that they saw Sean (it was his mom's birthday this weekend) and he had seen Clay in Spamalot.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »

Krista! 
franniek54
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2008, 10:56:48 AM »

Hey, look at this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpveQCZahX8&NR=1

I'm gonna have Clay sign/hold my hand too.  the second night.  On the first night he has to sign something permanent.
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

He SAID..."You shoulda been ready"

I'm READY!!!!  pick me  I'll find somethin he can scribble on!! 

*scribble scribble*...heheeeheee!...that tickles Clay! 

Laughing

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2008, 12:00:06 PM »

I'm READY!!!!  pick me  I'll find somethin he can scribble on!! 

Laughing  I bet you will.  Hubba Hubba!

Can I just tell you that I LOVE your avie?  Hilarious!!!

Good morning everyone!   wave

WOW!!!  Why is he blonde, y'all?  Why?     Am I the only one who thinks it's very ... Lady Clairol?   chair

Meesa - Thanks for the Clack pack, sweetheart!  You're so thoughtful!  I have enjoyed it very much.   Huggles  It was really kind of you.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

franniek54
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »

Kris, no chair necessary.  But I think the outdoor lights and the stage makeup makes it look orangier than it really is. (Try that tungsten setting ladies!)  He has nice highlights in the WPIX and The view pictures.  I personnally like it messy like this tho.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx