gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:43:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Insomniacs' Sanctuary  (Read 66498 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2008, 11:54:41 PM »

I posted to you in the OCD that I'm sorry your Jayhawks lost.   Huggles  There were so many upsets today.  Memphis lost, too.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2008, 11:54:56 PM »

Other than the drunk chick with the thong hanging out of her jeans, it was pretty fun!

I am so ready for spring. This winter has been not so much fun.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »

I posted to you in the OCD that I'm sorry your Jayhawks lost.   Huggles  There were so many upsets today.  Memphis lost, too.

It was bad. I didn't get to see the second half, but I'm happy I didn't.  Oh well.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2008, 11:57:30 PM »

Other than the drunk chick with the thong hanging out of her jeans, it was pretty fun!

lmao lmao lmao

What is it about bowling alleys and drunks???   

You better get to bed, silly girl, so you can get up in time.   Naughty  So good to find someone here at the same time as me.   Huggles

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2008, 12:00:33 AM »

I don't know. Jonathan asked me if the girl was aware that drinking kills brain cells. I told him she doesn't have many to spare it seems.  Wink

Okay, catch you later this morning.  Huggles

Night!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2008, 12:02:41 AM »

Goodnight, Meesa.  I hope you have some wonderful  Clay dreaming   Wink

franniek54
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2008, 11:13:53 PM »

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2008, 12:21:09 AM »

Fran - That  picture is so cute!!!  bigsmile

I'm up doing a weather watch.   Laughing  Always hoping for a snow day.   Fingers Crossed  When anticipating one, I usually wake up and keep an eye on the weather, and then we have school anyway...and I end up having to go in doubly tired AND in bad weather.   Laughing  I'll let you know if we have school or not today.  It's snowing, but not very hard, but it's supposed to be very windy and cause drifting.  So we'll see.   Fingers Crossed

Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2008, 03:51:01 AM »

Hi yall time is 5:45 I know for many this is the time you usually get up. Not me I sleep till 10 a.m. I was up coughing I wish this flu would just go away. The cat is hogging the bed. She looks so peaceful I wont bother her.

I am off to try to sleep.

Woody I hope you get that snow day.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
franniek54
« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »

Yo, women!  I give you a sneak peek!

I am supposed to be going to see Spamalot this weekend.

I need help from the gods:

1)  that Clay is not sick     

2)  that I am not sick 

3)  that my friends are not sick 

4)  that the weather on Friday AM will permit flying 

5)  that the weather in NYC doesn't interfere with any of our plans 

6)  that Clay does the stage door at least once while we are there                 

7)  that no one throws anything out of any windows adjacent to the Schubert Theater 

So............if anyone is up tonight will you please use that time constructively and pray that I get all of my wishes?

Thanks in advance, to you AND the gods.

franniek54
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »

I probably won't be online till at least Tuesday girls.  I hope you won't even know that cuz that means you weren't here and that would be a good thing.  But just in case you do end up here, here is somebody to lull you back to sleep.  He just wore himself out workin on that new album.  Poor Clay.    Pleasant dreams all.

franniek54
« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »

Greetings fellow insomniacs!   wave   I have returned from my Spamalot weekend in NYC and what a great weekend it was!

Clay was fantastic in that role and I got his autograph so I was thrilled, but you've already heard about that stuff many times.  There's something else I want to share with you tho.  One of the best and most unexpected things I saw on our weekend in NYC was the 4 Project Runway dresses on display at the Hershey store.  Since most of you don't watch I'll explain.  The designers are given a challange every week .  On episode 6 the challange was to make a design using anything they could get their hands on in 5 minutes from the Hershey Store in NYC.  They made some amazing stuff and 4 of them are in the store.  This is a pic I took with my phone.

Here's what is up there from the website.  This is the link:  Project Runway Hershey Store Challange

by Rami, this was the winning dress

by Chris

by Kit

by Kevin

Also these are the other finished pieces that weren't on display.

by Christian, made from wrappings from Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

by Jillian, a skirt and corset made with Twizzlers

I was just really excited to see this so unexpectedly and I thought you all would like to see it too. 

New York is just a cornucopia of interesting and unusual things to see and do.  Thank you Clay for getting me there.  And I will most certainly return to experience more of it's unique culture and history.

Nighty night girls.   off to bed

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2008, 05:14:40 AM »

Frannie, these are amazing!!!  I should have stopped in here last night, we would have been here at the same time Laughing need sleep

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ILClaymate
« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2008, 06:35:44 AM »

Fran ~ thanks for posting all those completed dresses and who designed them.  It was really cool to see that surprise in the Hershey's store and I'm glad you got a picture of them!  I'd like to see that episode entirely....maybe I'll see it on a rerun one of these days.
franniek54
« Reply #214 on: March 05, 2008, 11:04:09 PM »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................

franniek54
« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2008, 09:45:42 PM »

Hello night-timers.   wave   How ya be?

I got diverted over to Hannah Waddingham's website tonight...hannah waddingham.com...It's really cool!  She's got all kinds of stuff on there...photos, youtubes, music videos, Spamalot clips, movie trailers.  She's in a movie that's being released this summer...How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.

I'm thinkin' Clay & Hannah.  Wadda ya think?  Look how hot she is.  They're a good match.

Or at the very least, a duet!  Think on it tonight and get back to me in the morning. 

ILClaymate
« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »

Ok, Ms. Franniekins.....when do we get a review of the newly acquired OH-fficial lipbalm?
franniek54
« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »

Minty! with a hint of cinnamon. 

The petrolatum and Aloe Vera gel make it feel smooth and silky on my lips.

and the Oxybenzone make them kissably soft. 

also....the really cute guy on the tube makes you want to take it out, look at it, and use it...often!  which is the key to effective lip care--regular and frequent moisturizing.   

(PS ~ If anyone doesn't want theirs, send it my way )
ILClaymate
« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »

Wow, who knew that all that was packed into one small tube of chapstick????   ROFLMAO  I take it you like it very much?!? 
franniek54
« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2008, 11:44:57 PM »

Hey anybody   wave

I just finished watching this show that I have NEVER heard of before called Gone Country on CMT.  It's 7 performers from other genres who want to cross over into country.  They had to write their own song and perform it with a band in front of a huge country audience. 

I just caught the finale tonight, and the reason I stopped and watched is because Diana DeGarmo was in it.  She did pretty well, I don't know if she was sincere about crossing over or if she just did it for the exposure, but I'm thinkin the latter.  This is her performance:  Back Where We Ended by Diana DeGarmo

The winner was Julio Iglesias Jr.!!!  Go figure!  He can barely speak English!!!!  and his delivery did not sound country at all!  but he was hot and the girls liked him so I guess that's all that matters.  Here's his performance:  The Way I Want You by Julio Iglesias Jr.

I was wondering what reality shows you girls are watching these days.  scratch   There are so many of them now, I'd like to know if I'm missing any good ones.  I kinda like the ones that teach you a little about different lifestyles, or how things are done.

Here's what I like right now:

America's Next Top Model  (CW)

Beauty and the Geek  (CW)

Project Runway  (Bravo)

Work Out  (Bravo)

Q ueer Eye for the Straight Guy  (Bravo)

Little People, Big World  (TLC)

What Not to Wear  (TLC)

American Idol  (FOX)

Dancing with the Stars  (ABC)

Reality shows I have watched in the past:

Amish in the City  (Really good but they never aired the last show!  What's that about?)

Extreme makeover

Joe Millionaire  (One of my first, that's when I realized how deviously they edit these things)

Super Nanny  (I wish they had this show when my kids were little.  They have some great ideas.)

Search for the Ultimate Coyote Ugly  (Nothin special)

My guilty pleasure:

The People's Court  (Judge Marilyn Milian is a hoot, and you learn about the law.)

And the best reality show ever made IMO, my favorite, and the grand-daddy of them all............

1900 House  (PBS)      which transports an actual modern family back to life in 1900.  They had to live a Victorian era lifestyle for 3 months. 

Here they are.          What that poor family went thru!  I could watch that series over and over.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx