gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:41:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 397
Total: 397

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Insomniacs' Sanctuary  (Read 66497 times)
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »

good morning Frannie - Hi Bozena - Well, Here I am, at 1:45 wide awake.

I really do need to get some sleep. Is anyone else up.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2008, 10:48:06 PM »

Looks like I'm talking to myself, so I'll try for bed again.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2008, 01:57:54 AM »

wave Evelyn!!!
I fell sleep around 11, then slept til about 1:30.  And now it is almost 4 and I am still wide awake!!!  I honestly don't know what is wrong.  I really only sleep short periods of time.  I even tried to take a nap yesterday and only slept an hour.     This is getting VERY old.  I am going to look into that Simply  Sleep that Lori told us about.

I hope the rest of you are Clay dreaming away     Clay dreaming
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2008, 04:02:47 AM »

Kelly!!!    You don't have to wait til night time to post here.  We bop in at all times of the day!

I have known for a long time that you qualify as an insomniac.  How else would you explain those 3 AM PMs!!!! 

Now Kelly listen to Auntie Fran, if you have an earache you must go to the doctor.  Do that and then report back to me.  Cupcakes are a good home remedy until you can get there tho!   Laughing

Hi Auntie Fran!  Laughing Huggles
You know my sleeplessness well, noticing all my late night postings and PM's!  lmao
I did get to the ear doctor, I actually meant to post here when I couldn't sleep before my appointment, but I was feeling too nervous, (doctors *shudders* Paranoid )anyway, I'm feeling all better now,  Clapping I posted what happened here:
http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums/index.php/topic,15149.0.html
in case you haven't seen it yet.  blush  Wink
The cupcakes were a great home remedy,  bigsmile really they can be a remedy for just about anything, earache, headache, can't sleep, rainy day... Laughing Wink
(This morning is lemon poppy seed muffins with lemon glaze icing Wink )
I'll have to have my mom try your fudge recipe, (since I know better then to try to cook myself!) it sounds really good. Huggles

This morning I was going to try to sleep, but I read Clay was going to be on Good Day Chicago, so I waited up, and just caught his interview! fruit
Always too short, and I think it was the same as whats been shown on other FOX stations, but a wonderful treat this morning!  (And clips of Spamalot!! wheee )

And Hi to anyone else who's up early this morning!  wave Woodstock Huggles

~Kelly~ bigsmile

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
ILClaymate
« Reply #184 on: February 18, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »

HEAR YE!      HEAR YE!      HEAR YE!  

In preparation for my approaching journey to Spamalot, and in an attempt to remain hale and hearty, I, franniek, will no longer be keeping vigil into the wee hours of the night.  I vow to retire ere the witching hour descends, and should the fates see fit to awaken me fore the rooster crows I shall employ whatever means necessary to return into my slumber anon, be it warm milk, spirits or counting sheep.  Therefore look not for me in the thick of the night, I shall however be watching and listening during the light of day, and harkening to any mischief that is made wildst I was away.

Your humble servant,

Maid frannie 

Laugh  This is SOOOO funny!  Yes Ms. Fran we must be hale and hearty for NYC!  wheee
franniek54
« Reply #185 on: February 18, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »

Kelly ~ Your "boyfriend" thread is a riot.  And I'm glad you saw the doctor.  I hope you're feeling better by now.

My fudge recipe is so easy ANYONE could do it.  There's no cooking involved! only melting!

BTW, I tried your chicken salad recipe from the cookbook and it was yummy!     I love stuff like that.

This is SOOOO funny!  Yes Ms. Fran we must be hale and hearty for NYC!

Clandy ~ Yes!  We must GET you hale at least, if not hearty.  Cuz you're coming if I have to drag you there.

Have you read my recipe for staying healthy for the next 2 weeks?  Here it is:

"Do whatever it takes to stay well this week and next.  Go to bed early, dress warmly, eat only organic, brightly colored, low fat, whole grain, high fiber foods, don't eat sugar, take vitamins, drink OJ and/or grapefruit juice and lots of water, no pop, take cod liver oil, ecinacea, and garlic, exercise in moderation, wear a mask at work, don't go to any public place unless you have to and then only at off hours, don't smoke or drink, pray and cross your fingers, seek serenity thru meditation, and be really good so as to cultivate good Karma."

ILClaymate
« Reply #186 on: February 18, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »

This is SOOOO funny!  Yes Ms. Fran we must be hale and hearty for NYC!

Clandy ~ Yes!  We must GET you hale at least, if not hearty.  Cuz you're coming if I have to drag you there.

Have you read my recipe for staying healthy for the next 2 weeks?  Here it is:

"Do whatever it takes to stay well this week and next.  Go to bed early, dress warmly, eat only organic, brightly colored, low fat, whole grain, high fiber foods, don't eat sugar, take vitamins, drink OJ and/or grapefruit juice and lots of water, no pop, take cod liver oil, ecinacea, and garlic, exercise in moderation, wear a mask at work, don't go to any public place unless you have to and then only at off hours, don't smoke or drink, pray and cross your fingers, seek serenity thru meditation, and be really good so as to cultivate good Karma."

Ok, I'll do my best to do all of that.  I must get over this nasty bug!  I might get some strange looks though if I wear a mask at work.  Now YOU can get away with that where you work but I'm not sure about an accounting office! 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #187 on: February 18, 2008, 03:37:08 PM »

I've kept the Lysol close by. If anyone acts sick near me (and granted I do work at a clinic) I spray the area down. Heck if I want to be sick when I'm seeing boyfriend in a little over 3 weeks!  Paranoid

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #188 on: February 18, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »

I spray the heck out of every room after every patient, even if they are only there for a well check!  You can't be too carefull nowadays.

Apparently the flu shot this year only covers about 3 of the strains out there, and some of the strains are resistant to Tamiflu!

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, we need divine intervention this time.            Who's good at composing prayers?
franniek54
« Reply #189 on: February 18, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »

Check out Clay on this page if you need something to do.      Better Off Blond

OK, I'll look in on you all in the morning.  Behave yourselves!!! 
franniek54
« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2008, 10:46:24 PM »

Well, well, well.  Could it be you all slept thru the night?          I'm very proud of you women!

You all deserve a gold star!      Now whatever you did, keep doing it!

I'm going to bed 

(PS.  If any of you have any sleeping Clay pics will you share them with me?  I can never get enough of those.)
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #191 on: February 21, 2008, 12:05:17 AM »

Hi buddies. I am wide awake at 2 a.m I got the flu and have a dr appointment at 9. When she says 9 you had best be there at  9 or they will not see you. I have slept all day. I called into work and told them I was sick. Now I have to go to the dr for the dr note so I can go back to work. OOOOO well insurance pays for it.Lord knows I pay a small fortune for the insurance, might as well use it.

I am off to go and see what is on court tv.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
franniek54
« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »

Sorry you have the flu, that's really crummy. 

Boy we should run our office like that.  If people are late we just say, "We'll have to squeeze you in, you might have to wait awhile."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2008, 11:56:46 PM »

wave wave wave

Actually, I have slept well this week...go figure.     And now it is Friday night/Saturday morning and I am awake!!!  eek!  And I have to get up and go in the morning.   Naughty

Just thought I would check in with my buddies here.  No offense, but it's good to see when no one is here, as that tells me you are sleeping well.   bigsmile

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2008, 12:19:27 AM »

I was going to ask if I was the only one up tonight at 2:00am, but I see you can't sleep either Woodstock.  Huggles
There's something peaceful about being the only one up in your house at this time of night, but also something lonely.  Paranoid
Oh well, I hope everyone else is sleeping soundly!  Huggles
Hi Fran! Yep, I'm feeling much better now,  bigsmile and I'm glad you liked my "boyfriend" post.  Wink
I'm sure I could still mess up a fudge recipe that only requires melting!  lmao
I'm glad you liked the Chicken Salad recipe, that's a favorite of mine also. But I can't take credit for it, it's my mom's! (I'm going to have to get her to make it more often!  )
~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
franniek54
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »

Hi every body   wave

I have stayed true to my vow this week and have been in bed around midnight every night (except last night, but that's OK cuz I could sleep in this AM).  I've had 7 or 8 hours sleep every night and I am healthy for my trip on Friday to NYC.  But will I be ready?  probably not.  Don't know what shoes to bring, not totally happy with the clothes that I have, need to get Clandy's room ready, need to get groceries in the house, and need to gather up the tax documents we will need for Monday.  Cripes!  What am I doing here?!?!?

Hope you all are resting well, and most of all I hope Clay is resting well, cuz I DON'T want to be seeing his understudy next Saturday!

Sweet Claydreams to you all.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2008, 11:41:01 PM »

wave I should be in bed since I have church this morning but I just got home from cosmic bowling again, Anyone here?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2008, 11:47:29 PM »

wave Meesa!!!
I'm here!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »

Hey WoodyHuggles Is your weather bad there? It snowed here yesterday.  Then they say it will be in the 50s this morning.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

No, our weather is actually improving!!!  We are supposed to be in the 40s by Monday, so that means a lot of this snow and ice will melt, hopefully.  Hope you had a good time bowling!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx