gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 412
Total: 412

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville, IN  (Read 26231 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2007, 08:11:34 PM »

WELL THAT'S IT A TEAR FELL.OMG.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2007, 08:11:57 PM »

ran his fingers through his hair

Next?  . . pick me pick me   bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2007, 08:12:49 PM »

I hope they are allowing clack. I want to see everything tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2007, 08:14:04 PM »

I want to thank everyone who has attended, volunteered their cell phones for the cellcerts and put together the cellcert threads. It really is fun to get together as a family here on our board and listen to and comment about the concerts while they are happening.

Love you all! See you next tour.
  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »

I hope they are allowing clack. I want to see everything tonight.

Clack is allowed as long as flashes aren't used.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »

Sounded like a wonderful, special last concert. Thanks so much to Meesa, Marilyn, and Heather for giving us the updates everynight. Clapping Huggles to you all. The cellcerts are the next best thing after being there. It's been fun.

Can't believe the Christmas tour is over. It seems like it went by so fast. I really did love it. It was so classy and differant but I admit it wasn't my favorite Christmas tour cause I missed the banter and funny Clay but I'll sure we'll see that next tour. The way he sang every song has been amazing and his glory notes were just Wow! He still gives me chills. I also enjoyed hearing the Christmas stories. They were touching. Marilyn had a wonderful experience reading hers and getting to meet Clay 3 times. Also so happy for Meesa, Carla and Jill getting a Meet and Greet and Carol seeing Clay for the 1st time. We will have a lot of memories from this tour we will never forget. Now we have a lot of exciting things with Clay to look forward to after the New Year with Spamalot, his new CD coming out and more concerts.

Safe travels to him, Faye and Brett when they go to Mexico. Merry Christmas to Clay and his family and everyone here. See you all at the next cellcert next year. Smile

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »

I HAVEN'T D/L MUCH.  VERY LITTLE.  BUT FROM WHAT I JUST READ, I THINK I HAVE TO DO THIS SECOND HALF. 

ACCORDING TO CORABETH  FROM THE CH--

Completely different atmosphere in the second half. He sang better than he did this tour.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2007, 08:23:30 PM »

Thanks Meesa for bringing us this cellcert tonight.  Thanks to Marilyn and Heather for also bringing the cellcert during this tour.

It sounds like tonight was a very special show.  I hope there are some d/l of it.  I'm sorry to see this tour end but we have 2008 to look forward to--Spamalot, new CD and new summer tour   Fingers Crossed   Fingers Crossed

God be with Clay, Faye and Brett as they go to Mexico to help the children suffering down there.  Be careful and come home safe and sound.

I have enjoyed being here with all of you.   If I can't be at a show, then this is the next best place to be.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and I want to wish all of you

merry xmas

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2007, 06:20:12 AM »

GREETINGS FROM MERRILLVILLE!!!

I see I'm the first one to check in.  I was WAY too tired last night, and my son was using the laptop, so I just conked out. 

It was GREAT fun reading this cellcert thread.  Thanks to Meesa, Heather, Susy, and everyone who helped out this year.

The concert was great!!!  I was a little worried hearing that he was going to sing some of the same songs, but he did change them up quite a bit. Some were slower, some faster, and some just a little different. His voice was very good.  I loved when he sang some of the songs just with the piano.

I think he may have been a little emotional about it being the last concert.  He took extra time to introduce everyone and had them come out on stage.  FWI:  Faye and Brett did NOT come on stage.  They were in the first row behind the orchestra pit, and believe me, it didn't take much time for people to notice them.  Clay introduced them from their seats.  I walked right by them during intermission.  They were graciously taking pictures with fans.  Brett looked very cute.  Faye looked slightly blonder, too, and her hair looked slightly different.  I didn't talk to them.  Ethel was there, but didn't say a peep, thank God

I know I am saying this all out of order.  I should have written things down last night, but that's OK.

I loved MDYK last night, even though it is not one of my very favorites.  Clay performed it very well.  MCWL was awesome, too.  So many of the songs were.  IBHFC was very nice, too.  I was very surprised when the girls sang with Clay on MGUCL.  Sometimes they were each singing alone; sometimes all together.  To be honest, I like when Clay sings it alone better.  The girls, especially Angela, sometimes sing so loud.  OK, no tomatoes.  JMHO.  DSIAFCD was marvelous!!!  As I said he talked quite a bit, and in an animated way.  Very funny and happy.  When he was first telling about the Christmas Memories stories, he explained how they had used different formats each year and they wanted to go with the stories this year.  He said they had used grade school and high school choirs before, but he said middle school was just too difficult.  Too many issues:  attitude issues, skin issues.   lmao  As Meesa would say...what a goober.   Wink  Oddly enough, Clay did not introduce the readers.  And NO, Faye did not read.  He did mention though, that these readers were all chosen as some of their favorites over the course of the tour.  They were very good, and made me cry.  My daughter mentioned afterwards, and I agreed with her, that there were 3 "sad" type stories, and one fun one, and we wish it had been 2 and  2.

All is Well is my favorite song.  He sang it very well, but I thought he sounded like he was getting a little horse from all the emotional singing he had done all night, and all the talking.  He hit the Glory note, but he did not  hold it as long as usual.  Again, no tomatoes.  That's just the way I saw it.  All in all, it was WONDERFUL and I definitely left feeling like I had been Clayed.   Thud!

BTW, my family enjoyed it, too.  Young son had never seen Clay before, and he thought it was very good.

ALSO, we had been planning on sending Jerome a cookbook, as he saw the first one when Prissy had Clay sign it at a M&G.  Prissy told Jerome that we were in the process of putting together a second cookbook.  He said he wanted one.  So I called Pamela to make sure she hadn't sent him one yet, and she hadn't, so I gave him one before the concert.  He seemed VERY happy and said he was waiting for one.  He kept saying...is this really for ME? Can I really keep it???  My guess is he's probably so  used to people giving him things for Clay.   Wink  Anyway, he gave me a hug and I asked him if I could have my picture taken with him, and he said yes.  So Clandy took a picture of me with Jerome.  I hope it comes out.  Either she will post it or send it to me and I will post it.

I had a WONDERFUL time seeing Clandy, Fran, Krista, and Krista's mom for dinner.  See, I'm telling my story all backwards.   Laughing  I didn't see any other Claymaniacs.

I'm very lucky that I have been able to see Clay on each tour.  He said he really enjoyed the Christmas tours and hoped to keep doing them.  YEAH  Clapping  for us!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2007, 08:22:02 AM »

Debbie ~ O M GOSH!!!! BRETT WAS THERE!!!! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! omgosh you know me if i was there i be like flipping out!!!...that is so awesome tho!!!

I am glad that you had a great time!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2007, 06:56:06 PM »

Thanks to my friend, handy dandy Clandy, here is my picture with Jerome after giving him the cookbook.  He was SO nice.

[/quote]

Maybe he will post in our Recipe Swap thread one of these days....do ya think???   lmao

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx