gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:28:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARTS AND CRAFTS, TALENTED CLAYMANIACS  (Read 40869 times)
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 10:15:44 AM »

i have a clay aiken jacket that i made last year

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 11:52:29 AM »

ALYSE

CAN YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CLAY AIKEN JACKET>??????

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 10:21:23 AM »

my binder is covered in clay aiken stuff

i even have belts that i decorated with clay aiken

ALYSE

CAN YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CLAY AIKEN JACKET>??????

JAN
i don't know how and havent taken a pic of it yet

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 04:44:55 AM »

Okay, where's all the new art, huh??? Naughty lmao

Jan, thanks so much, glad you like my sketches, means a lot. Huggles I carry a little sketch book with me every where I go too. Smile Fits right in my purse and is very handy. Though in that one, I just use my ball point pen, since pencil gets too smudgey on the go.
I absolutely adore the sunhat paintings, if I hadn't already said. Clapping Clapping Clapping They're just gorgeous. Smile

Frankie, Thank you, so glad you like seeing my work. Huggles The sketches don't always come out like I want them to, though, is the only thing wrong with it. lmao
Love the ornaments. Clapping Clapping Clapping I've kept mine out all year.

Marilyn, love your work. Huggles

Well, here's my latest:

*clickable!*

After meeting Clay, I doodled this in my sketch book and thought, "Okay, I need to finish this." and did just that. Inked and colored on my computer with my computer tablet. Smile Do you get it? I'm never coming off my cloud after meeting Clay. bigsmile Laughing Laughing Laughing Was really fun to do. This is the small version, since the big one was just . . . way too big for photobucket. Laughing It's big enough to print, of which I may do. Smile

I'm going to do a second version with more texture and whatnot, and I'll post when it's done.

Hope you like. Huggles

Love and hugs Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 07:36:15 AM »

Carla ~ Your sketch of the cloud is adorable!  It speaks so much!  I spotted it on the OCD  and wanted to come here to thank you for posting it. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »

Charlene, thanks so much. Huggles Glad you like, and you're welcome for posting it. Huggles

Well, here is the second version of Never Coming Off My Cloud:

*clickable!*

It has more of a sunset feel, doesn't it? Smile I love how it came out.

Textures I used are from: http://www.mayang.com/textures/

Spiffy site, I must say. Smile

Hope you like.

Love and hugs Huggles

Carla

Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »

wow wow

Amazing - everyone.  I am literally amazed at the wealth of talent we have here.  You're all awesome.   Clapping Clapping Clapping

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2008, 03:19:12 PM »

Hullo . . .

I have doodled Clay as Sir Robin today. :

*clickable!*

I know it doesn't look much like him (even though I used a reference Paranoid), but, I still like it. Smile . . . and the costume's the tiniest bit off with the chicken (rooster??? Don't Know), but it's just how it happened. Laughing

And cartoon me's there, commenting on . . . well, him. lmao And how I didn't get the attraction of knights before him. Laughing Laughing Version without me is in the OCD thread if you'd like to see. Smile

Hope you like.

Love and hugs Huggles

Carla

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »

Awesome, Carla  Clapping

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2008, 09:04:05 PM »

For some reason I can't post in the OCD tonight (no reply buttons!), but I came over to tell Carla that I love her "Sir Robin" sketch - I think it is her best one so far!  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2008, 04:40:49 AM »

Thanks so much, Kris & Frankie. Huggles Was fun to doodle. Smile I'm going to ink and color it eventually. . .

Am I going to be the only one posting art again like the last thread??? Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid It'd be so sad if that happened. sad

Anyhoo, I've come with a new art I've just finished:

*clickable!*

I can't type much at the moment, so here is the description from my Deviantart page:

Well, here is a character I'm currently developing.  He is brand spanking new, just came up with him a couple/few weeks ago, and wanted to sketch him out on the computer . . . then sketching led to inking, and inking led to coloring, and this is what happens.

This is not the final design, it's just how I'm leaning towards.

But anyhoo, yeah . . . He's the main character of a comic I'm working on, and he's this kind of . . . helper angel type thing . . . I don't want to give too much away, but he's not really emo, he's not technically an angel, but he is dead . . . so, yeah. 

I'm not sure why I chose pink smoke for his cigarette . . . I thought it'd just look neat is all.  And I kind of made his clothes colors and the background a bit mute to have his eyes stand out, so you know something's up.

I'm not sure how this will look on some computers, since the one I'm on; the resolution's kind of screwy.  It'll probably look best on computers with the WIDE screens, so, just saying it may look the tiniest bit wonky to some, that's the reason.

All done in Photoshop 7

Hope you like.

And there you go. Smile Was fun to do. He's a bit more dark than most of my characters, which is fun for a change, I gotta say . . .

Hope you like.

Love and hugs Huggles

Carla

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2008, 06:45:23 AM »

Here I am again with a couple things. Smile After this, nothing from me for a while (I don't like posting so much in a row Paranoid)

*clickable!*

Just a bunch of doodles I did on the computer yesterday. Smile Was fun. Don't you love Clay's big smile??? Laughing This is what I imagine my M&G pic will look like. lmao Slightly, anyway. Laughing

Then I finished one of the doodles, and really liked how it came out. Smile I don't know why he has a broken heart (as you can see from the word balloon ), but, it looks to be pretty bad. sad

Anyhoo, there you go. Smile These may look the slightest bit off on some screens, they should look fine on the really wide computer screens, though. Yes! Since, that's what I'm on. Laughing

Hope you like.

Love and hugs Huggles

Carla

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »

Carla!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Positively LOVE the Sir Robin! Girl...you are incredible! bigsmile

Don't stop posting your art....we love seeing it!   Super Happy!!!

You on your cloud is precious. You are so cute! I had a friend draw me as a caricature once...
but I aint cute like you! 
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »

CARLA

I JUST LOVE, LOVE YOUR SWEET DRAWING OF "COMING OFF A CLOUD"!!!!!!

LUV
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »

jUST A PICTURE IN WATERCOLOR OF A PUPPY LOOKING THROUGH A WINDOW.
EVERY YEAR THE "SEEING EYE DOGS" SOCIETY HAS AN AUCTION AND I USUALLY DONATE AN ANIMAL PORTRAIT. THE GIRL WHO RUNS IT TOOK THE PICTURE. THE ONE ON TOP IS AN ETCHING OF A GOLDEN RETRIEVER

EVERY THING HELPS AND I DO LOVE ANIMALS.

JAN

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 05:56:32 AM »

Kim, thanks so much. Smile Sir Robin was fun to sketch, I gotta say. Wink Laughing Any Clay sketch is fabulous to do. Laughing
And glad you like me on my cloud. Laughing Ah, I'm not cute, and niether is my real self. Laughing Thanks for the compliment, though. Laughing Is that the caricature on your MySpace??? I think it's grand fun. And cute too. bigsmile

Jan, thanks so much as well. Glad you like. Smile I'm not off my cloud yet, I'm never coming off. Laughing
I love the watercolour and etching. I've said it before, if I could do realism with the talent you have in your pinky, I'd be set.
And such a good cause, I must add. Clapping You're such a spiffy gal to help out. Huggles

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 07:38:57 PM »

I come with another doodle :

*clickable*

This style/thing is called a chibi, which is an anime (japanese cartoon) thing, but mine aren't looking very anime-ish anymore. Laughing Laughing
Isn't she cute? They're fun to draw, I must say.

Hope you like.

Love and hugs Huggles

Carla

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2008, 12:11:22 PM »

Happy to report that the University Of Kentucky now has this mixed media in their permanent collection.
It is etching and pencil. Called ON THE STREET.

Jan/Jeanne

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 03:21:46 PM »

Clapping Clapping Clapping Jeanne - Congratulations!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2008, 07:41:27 PM »

Jan,

Just beautiful!  And you can sense that this is someone deep in thought.

Carla,

I always enjoy all of you doodles and sketches.  You are a talented gal!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx