gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:32:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants #102 :: He'll let you whip him if he misbehaves! (Rated R)  (Read 224634 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2000 on: September 30, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »

Hi Clandy! Huggles
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #2001 on: September 30, 2007, 08:06:16 PM »

Cindy, here's what was posted in the ANN and I used it to find where and what time Rewind is on.

TO FIND OUT WHEN AMERICAN IDOL REWIND IS PLAYING IN YOUR AREA, ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE, THEN CLICK ON YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER TO GET THE LISTING

http://mserv.zap2it.com/american_idol/showtimes.html

Thanks darling.   Huggles  I'll give it a try!  So how was your day?  Do anything special? 

We went out for a special dinner last night, had some b-day cake when we got home and I opened my b-box.   Wink

yay yay  Your hubby is off the hook!   wheee  So what did you get?  I can't wait to hear!!!

The b-box has the most beautiful diamond earings in it.   wow wow wow

Yes, hubby is off the hook (for now).  And to think I threw them in the trash.   bigsmile

Like I said before... you're the last person I EVER wanna off!!!

Laugh

The earrings sound really nice.  Are they danglers or posts?  I been waiting a long time to hear.... so give me a full report.  bigsmile 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2002 on: September 30, 2007, 08:08:13 PM »

Cindy, here's what was posted in the ANN and I used it to find where and what time Rewind is on.

TO FIND OUT WHEN AMERICAN IDOL REWIND IS PLAYING IN YOUR AREA, ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE, THEN CLICK ON YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER TO GET THE LISTING

Thanks darling.   Huggles  I'll give it a try!  So how was your day?  Do anything special? 

We went out for a special dinner last night, had some b-day cake when we got home and I opened my b-box.   Wink

yay yay  Your hubby is off the hook!   wheee  So what did you get?  I can't wait to hear!!!

Yes, hubby is off the hook (for now).  And to think I threw them in the trash.   bigsmile

You threw them in the trash?
franniek54
« Reply #2003 on: September 30, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »

Irene!  You lucky girl!

hey, off topic here girls but isn't anyone curious why we didn't know anything about this narration gig until just the last few days?
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #2004 on: September 30, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »

Laugh

The earrings sound really nice.  Are they danglers or posts?  I been waiting a long time to hear.... so give me a full report.  bigsmile 

They are danglers in the shape of a diamond with a diamond insert in each.  Each has about 40 small diamonds.  They are gorgeous.  Hubby has great taste in jewelry.   Super Happy!!!

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #2005 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »

Hi Cindy, Irene, Fran and Clandy.  wave

Sorry I disappeared. I'm trying to figure something out.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2006 on: September 30, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »

Irene!  You lucky girl!

hey, off topic here girls but isn't anyone curious why we didn't know anything about this narration gig until just the last few days?

Not sure....Maybe contractional restrictions?
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #2007 on: September 30, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »

Yes, I was angry with him and I threw the b-box in the trash without opening it.  He took it out and gave it to me again and I didn't open it until last night.  

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2008 on: September 30, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »

Regarding AI2 Rewind, CV is going to put it in their vault tonight.  May already be there...I haven't gone to check.  Maybe we can sweet talk MEESA into getting a megaupload.  bigsmile  I would do it but I don't have DSL and it would take forever.  I probably shouldn't chance it at work.

It's there. I'll get a link, but it will take awhile. Big file!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2009 on: September 30, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »

Irene, Channel 6 just reported that the divisonal tickets for the Phillies is already sold out by lottery of season ticket holders! shock

I bet trying to get tickets for the Phillies will be like trying to get Clay Aiken tickets through Stubhub! Laughing
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #2010 on: September 30, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »

Laugh

They are danglers in the shape of a diamond with a diamond insert in each.  Each has about 40 small diamonds.  They are gorgeous.  Hubby has great taste in jewelry.   Super Happy!!!

So does mine.  They sound grogeous Irene!  You gotta wear your earrings at Christmas & I'll wear my b-day ring.  We'll blind Clay with our bling!  shocking 

IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #2011 on: September 30, 2007, 08:18:32 PM »

Great idea, Cindy, we'll blind him  ROFLMAO

Clay's English Princess
ILClaymate
« Reply #2012 on: September 30, 2007, 08:20:13 PM »

Irene!  You lucky girl!

Not sure....Maybe contractional restrictions?

I just want to know why it isn't announced at the OFC.  shrug

Krista ~ pouncy  What are you trying to figure out?  A new thread title? 

Ok, thread title suggestions....

*Rewind This*
*Narrate This* 
*Be proud of your instrument* (referencing his comment to the french horn players at one of the venues...I can't remember which one!)
*We're inclined to Rewind*
*A Narration Sensation*

Thanks to Fran for the last 2!  Huggles

Ok girls...what do you think? 
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #2013 on: September 30, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »

I like the last two. 

Clay's English Princess
ILClaymate
« Reply #2014 on: September 30, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »

Regarding AI2 Rewind, CV is going to put it in their vault tonight.  May already be there...I haven't gone to check.  Maybe we can sweet talk MEESA into getting a megaupload.  bigsmile  I would do it but I don't have DSL and it would take forever.  I probably shouldn't chance it at work.

Thanks bunches Ms. Queen of Clack! 
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #2015 on: September 30, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »

Hi Cindy, Irene, Fran and Clandy.  wave

Sorry I disappeared. I'm trying to figure something out.

Hi Krista!   wave  Having techie trouble? 

My D/H screwed up our computer again today (big time) & now I keep getting error messages that javascript is void.  Does anyone know what that means... because I haven't got a clue!  And now he can't get any audio on his baseball site.  I spent an hour trying to figure that mess out today, but nothing is resolved.

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #2016 on: September 30, 2007, 08:23:51 PM »

Great idea, Cindy, we'll blind him  ROFLMAO

And then steal him when our hubby's aren't looking.    ROFLMAO

ILClaymate
« Reply #2017 on: September 30, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »

I like the last two. 

Thanks Irene!  Ok Phillygirl, Cindy, Fran and Krista....what's your vote???
franniek54
« Reply #2018 on: September 30, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »

I definately vote for "Be proud of your instrument"

Hi krista  flower

thank you, thank you, thank you Meesa in advance for the d/l

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #2019 on: September 30, 2007, 08:25:32 PM »

That would be awesome.   Thank you!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx