gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:22:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/19/07 :: Soft Rock at the Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando FL *The Final Show*  (Read 68088 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2007, 08:15:00 PM »

Cellcerter says Jerome has a harem of women around him. Calls him Clay's Guillermo.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamelas mom
Claynewbie

« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2007, 08:16:45 PM »

Mama P is on her feet. Bravo!!!

Gawd, I will miss this.  Thanks for so much fun.

Meesa, Pamela, ILClaymate, and all the others who have made the cellcerts and the conference calls possible...take a bow. Mwah!!!

ClayManiacs Rules!!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2007, 08:18:18 PM »

About the only jokes were Angela (?) and Clay changing places and him doing backup. Jesse's piano messed up. The pedal...the foot pedal. He was talking like he knew, had done it or had it done. Some of the sweet ladies around her kept saying, "Oh, I hope they get the pedal fixed."

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »

Clapping Clapping  Thanks so much to everyone who brought us the cellcerts during this tour.  When we can't be at a show, this is the next best thing.

Thanks, also, to the many talented photographers who provided some awesome pictures.

I loved this tour, just as I love this CD.  Clay gave it everything he had and we got to see a new side of him.  And, he can't ever tell us again that he can't dance. 

I also got a chance this summer to meet so many of you and I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you.  We really have a great group here at Claymaniacs.  I hope to see some of you during the Christmas tour.

Gotta go to bed now.  This week is going to be very rough.  I have got to train a woman for my job that already knows EVERYTHING (just ask her, she'll tell you).  When Friday comes though, I'm outta there.  Then next week I start a job with less hours, more holidays and more vacation (more time for Clay trips next summer bigsmile).

Now that this tour is over, we have the following to look forward to:

1.  Smarter than a Fifth Grader
2.  Ice Skating special
3.  Neil Sedaka special
4.  Christmas tour
5.  NEW CD IN EARLY 2008

So it looks like Clay will be very busy.

Until the Christmas cellcerts, I'll see you around in Critical Mass.  Everyone stay safe and healthy.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2007, 08:26:11 PM »

If you can only download ONE piece of Clack from Orlando Hard Rock Cafe concert, download Lover All Alone because the sound and the lighting and everything were just perfect... so beautiful... just fantastic.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2007, 08:27:01 PM »

Reaction to smiley faces--she thought he knew it because when he was going into the song he made some comment about "lets lighten this up". Looked to me like he might have known it was going to happen. Smiled. She can't remember.

Newbie who just saw her first show.... doesn't want to talk on the phone. All I can say is "That boy can wail!" Were you surprised? He's better live, certainly. I like how playful he was.

Going to have the busline down by the water. I didn't think he'd want to get that close to the water.

How does this one compare to other shows? The only other concert she got to was Tampa and it was different. Tampa was just so different--he didn't do the cool thing and talking about Jaymes and David. Got standing o's for everything. Hootin' and hollerin' was endless. MOAM, the crowd just wouldn't stop. He kept trying to interrupt and no one would stop. Everyone just screamed louder and louder and louder. The excitement was definitely there in the audience.

Didn't say how the stools would be auctioned. Audience member threw him a Sharpie. Jerome returned it to them later. Reminded the girls not to sit on the stools or they'd have his name on their butts. A lot of butt talk tonight.

Did people have to pay to get their cameras back? I don't know.

A few times we had to ditch the phone because we had a really cranky security guard. Had a nice one at first but... After this, I noticed he was so into the show. No longer watching them. Dancing around. So into Clay.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2007, 08:28:19 PM »

Sean and Jesse exchanged places for A Thousand Days - Sean played the piano and Jesse played the drums....
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2007, 08:35:19 PM »

It's never really over. As each tour ends, another chapter starts in the Clay fandom. Clay gives us a piece of his heart and soul as he pours himself into these tours. I consider myself one lucky person to be a part of this fandom.

Many thanks to everyone who brings the cellcerts to us : Marilyn, Pamela, Linds, Clandy, Heather & Philly. Thanks to all of you that come and act fangirly and snarky here on the cellcert threads.

See you in Vegas!  wave  lookie

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2007, 08:36:46 PM »

Said Jamie usually does his hair and picks out the clothes. She was messing with his hair while he was talking. He didn't let her do his hair tonight but it was gorgeous. Fluffy, cut perfectly. He was just sooooo cute. Seemed to enjoy himself so much but I honestly got the feeling that he was glad it was over. He was tired. Kind of lingered a few extra minutes. He was really into this show. Plain old fun.

Glowsticks and smiley faces--Bridget got a picture of the smiley faces. Equal amounts of both. Everywhere. Many, many, many glowsticks. Big surprise was that there were so many smiley faces. Tonight we're supposed to have the little votive lights.

Meet and greet? No news from anyone. There was a woman who was in charge of the pre-party...but I haven't seen her. She left early.

Scarlett got everything but the last two songs, and jojoct got everything too.
Someone went up into the balcony and probably got good clack from there.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2007, 08:41:12 PM »

Thanks to all of you that come and act fangirly and snarky here on the cellcert threads.
Fangirly--that would be me!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2007, 08:46:10 PM »

Thanks to all of you that come and act fangirly and snarky here on the cellcert threads.
Fangirly--that would be me!

Laughing Huggles

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »

Jerome just said hi on the CV stream!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »

Fangirly feels good.  A little embarrassing sometimes in person Paranoid but at home in my jammies?  Nirvana. Smile
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »

Wonderful. Very emotional. Very appreciative. Not as many antics as I thought there would be. Quianna singing "A Thousand Days". Both of the girls sang "I Want to Know What Love Is". All lined up getting eaten up by mosquitoes waiting for Clay. MOAM her favorite part of the show. And the sincere emotion of the 'thank you'. Loved him saying, "Always figured I'd end up at the Hard Rock! Looking at the pictures on the wall, next time I'd better be there." "Lover All Alone" at Canadaqua in the rain was her favorite of all the shows she's been to. Her favorite clack moment was him taking the video camera away. She, personally, didn't care for him talking to the person in the audience. Not as many glowsticks as she thought but a lot of people had their glowsticks confiscated. A lady in front of her, her son flew in from Alaska this morning and he brought his mom and he loved it. Doesn't like ATDW--thinks Clay sounds wimpy on it--but loved the show and how Clay sounded. Can't see how long the line is.

Talking about rehearsal--said they didn't rehearse for it except one afternoon in his living room.

Clay's there now!

People running to get in line.

Looks adorable, looks tired. She got one hand twice with both of his hands.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2007, 04:44:50 AM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #375 on: August 20, 2007, 11:14:24 AM »

MEESA - VERY NICE PICS.  I JUST CHANGED MY DESKTOP AT WORK.

HUGS
RAINEY
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #376 on: August 25, 2007, 12:49:40 PM »

Marilyn,
                   Can you please tell me what moshing means!!!   That"s a new one to me.    Thanks,   Betty
ILClaymate
« Reply #377 on: August 25, 2007, 01:27:54 PM »

Marilyn,
                   Can you please tell me what moshing means!!!   That"s a new one to me.    Thanks,   Betty

wave Hi Betty.  I'm not Marilyn, but moshing is like 'slam-dancing'.  People slam against another while 'dancing' at rock concerts and thats called 'moshing'.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2007, 05:38:10 PM »

ILClaymate,
                      Thanks for educating me. I have never heard that word before.  We learn something new everyday.
                                                                                Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2007, 05:43:58 PM »

A little belated but I want to thank everyone who brought the cellcerts to us. If I try to mention names I know I"ll
      forget someone, so thank you all.  I really looked forward to them every night. All of a sudden there"s a void in
      our lives.                 
                               Betty/ Corbet
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx