gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:08:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/19/07 :: Soft Rock at the Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando FL *The Final Show*  (Read 68099 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »

In Knoxville, Jerome was walking the line and giving instructions about no flashing etc, and he said "if there are two flashes, I'm pulling him off the line...even if he doesn't want to go....I'll put him over my shoulder and carry him back to the bus!  He can fire me tomorrow."

rofl

That cracked me up!  lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2007, 08:04:12 PM »

Aww, Linds. Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »

Thank you to everyone who has worked on cell certs this Tour - what would we have done without you! Clay has looked and sounded great - and has been funnier than ever. We are so lucky to be members of the ClayNation! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2007, 08:04:44 PM »

Pamela wave ...are you staying connected tonight??  Fingers Crossed

I got frozen out once....but I came back fighting.  Wink

I think I was frelled here.  goo  No wonder I'm still floating!  Glad I have proof!!

*bites knuckles*
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »

I'm Clay Aiken!

HUGE APPLAUSE

Cry! bawl

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2007, 08:06:03 PM »

Okay...I'm beginning to get really sentimental ... my love of all things Clay is enhanced by sharing it with the dear folks here...  bless you all... cheers2   :cheers kum-bi-ya  

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »

Pamela wave ...are you staying connected tonight??  Fingers Crossed

I got frozen out once....but I came back fighting.  Wink

I think I was frelled here.  goo  No wonder I'm still floating!  Glad I have proof!!

*bites knuckles*

*licks face*

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2007, 08:06:32 PM »

Thanks for the great evening, everyone! It's always more special to share the concerts with friends. Smile Until next time!

I'm off to watch all of the shows I DVRed tonight. Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2007, 08:07:10 PM »

wave Sounded like a memorable concert tonight and Clay sounded wonderful and hilarious.That's great it was sold out and it sounded like a great audience.

Thanks Meesa and Pamela for the updates, Marilyn, Philly and everyone else for giving us great updates of the concert every night and thanks for the people who let us listen in on the conference calls. Loved it.

Really hope there can be clack for everything tonight.

I can't believe they took some glow sticks of all things but Yeah that they did it anyway!!! Bet it was beautiful and special tonight during Because You Love Me. Clay really means what he sings in that song to his fans.

Can't wait to see Clay the pole dance with Angela and the handcuffs are back during Sexyback. Whoo hoo!!! Laughing And too funny he mentioned bugs went into Angela's bosoms. Will never forgot that from Asheville. Laughing That's so cool he auctioned off their stools. I hope he can sing Lover All Alone for the next tour. He just might if it will be on his new album. It was the most beautiful live song he has ever done.

Heather, Philly, Meesa, Clandy, Heather's mom and Frankie and Lewis-Love your pictures. Thud! We had the greatest picture takers for this tour.

Can't believe the tour is over. Cry! This has to have been my favorite. Clay was wonderful, beautiful singing all his songs and showed he can sing everything, The Classics and TV theme songs were so much fun, He was hilarious and showed what a great entertainer he is. I'm so happy I got to see him in NC with a great group of Claymaniacs. We will have a lot of memories. Happy that a lot of us got to see him and enjoyed hearing about everyone's concerts and getting together. Prissy, Philly, Gwenn and Bozena got wonderful Meet and Greets. This tour was so much fun. Here's to many more! Thank you so much Clay!!! Clapping We love you. heartbeat

Thanks everyone for the fun in all the cellcerts. See you back here in 3 months for the Christmas concerts.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2007, 08:07:43 PM »

My first cellcert that I could join in and the last for this tour. It was so much fun and thanks to all of you for the beautiful memories.  Huggles Clapping

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2007, 08:08:28 PM »

NIte Everyone...Thanks again for a GREAT TIME!!!!!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2007, 08:09:45 PM »

I wanted to thank Meesa, Marilyn, Clandy, Pamela, Deana, Heather, Lindsay for the hard work you did to bring a wonderful summer cellcert series!!

*Philly gives a Standing O*  Clapping Clapping Clapping
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #353 on: August 19, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »

Meesa, thank you for the answer. And thank you for doing the cellcert. You have done a great job this tour.

Thanks to everyone who was here tonight and throughout the tour. It is great to share this experience with each other, whether it was at the shows or here in the threads. It has been a fabulous and unforgettable tour.  Huggles

And as has been said, it won't be long until the next one.  bigsmile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
ILClaymate
« Reply #354 on: August 19, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »

BIG thanks to Meesa, Marilyn, Heather, Deanna, Philly, Pamela, Linds and anyone else I missed who helped provide info for all of us!

claymaniacs rocks

Thanks to all of you for being here each night too!  Huggles

Now....for the big question. 

IS IT NOVEMBER YET??????

wave  I'm Clandy....goodnight!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #355 on: August 19, 2007, 08:13:03 PM »

Pick-up orchestra put together by one guy who says they really enjoyed playing for these shows. This guy was amazed with Clay's voice.

Someone got handcuffs from stage.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2007, 08:13:42 PM »

It was a fabulous tour.  I feel lucky to have seen three shows, and to share one of them with my Mom.  It was amazing to have seen so many of you again, and to finally meet others for the first time. 

It was special.  He is special.  *group hug*

CH cellcerter:  Clay was very emotional at the end.  He walked across the stage very slowly during the song and seemed to make eye contact with many in the front rows that he could see.  He appeared to be a little misty.  His thank yous to everyone, including the fans, were very heartfelt.

Standing Os for every song in the second half. 

Angela got a little melancholy during her solo as well. 

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #357 on: August 19, 2007, 08:14:02 PM »

CH is reporting that Clay got teary during "Because You Loved Me".

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #358 on: August 19, 2007, 08:14:15 PM »

I wanted to thank Meesa, Marilyn, Clandy, Pamela, Deana, Heather, Lindsay for the hard work you did to bring a wonderful summer cellcert series!!

*Philly gives a Standing O*  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Very nicely done, Ms. Philly!   I am going to "ditto" your sentiments !  Clapping Huggles

Meet you at the bus line  . .  . . . . blush

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #359 on: August 19, 2007, 08:14:56 PM »

schmoopie Clay.  gish
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx