gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:56:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 296
Total: 296

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/18/07 :: Kranking at the Kravis - West Palm Beach, FL  (Read 30626 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »

Listen - Angie

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2007, 07:12:22 PM »

That Arthurb must have about 35-40 or more montages on myspace, strange.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2007, 07:13:54 PM »

"This is really depressing."

Lover All Alone

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »

Lover All Alone

Cry! Cry! Cry!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2007, 07:16:27 PM »

Lover All Alone

Cry! Cry! Cry!

Clay's touched that you care, Starstruck ...

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »

Hi Everyone,..Just got back from the movie with hubby and couldn't  stop myself from checking Clay out tonight...only 1 more night..BOO! HOO!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2007, 07:18:23 PM »

I love that goofy guy!!! bigsmile

I'm watching the Asheville Lover All Alone in honor of this sad moment! 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »

support the arts speech

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2007, 07:20:55 PM »

Cindy - That will make you cry!  Huggles

Hi mimi ~  wave   Good movie??

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2007, 07:24:48 PM »

Cindy - That will make you cry!  Huggles

Hi mimi ~  wave   Good movie??

For SURE!!! Cry! Cry! Cry!  I want to be back in Asheville at that show! Cry! Cry! Cry!

wave Mimi! 

Meesa - Your pics came at SO clear! How do you watch him and keep your hands so still at the same time???? shrug

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »

Because You Loved Me

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2007, 07:26:13 PM »

Starstruck - I just took 600 pics. Keep the elbows tucked in and the camera close to your body and they come out clear.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »

I'm Clay Aiken good night

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »

wave  Hey Marlene

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2007, 07:28:31 PM »

Starstruck - I just took 600 pics. Keep the elbows tucked in and the camera close to your body and they come out clear.

Well....I guess if I took 600 pics....I might be able to get 2 or 3 that come out clear!!! Laughing

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2007, 07:30:23 PM »

I'm Clay Aiken good night

Thanks for the cellcert Meesa! Huggles  I can't believe we only have one more show....then the countdown to Christmas!  I haven't taken All Is Well out of the CD player in my car yet.... Paranoid

ILClaymate
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »

Laughing  Is that even possible??  JK Heaterfan!!  No she IS taller than mom but not dad.  They were front row in the balcony.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »

Meesa - Thanks for another great cellcert tonight.

I love all the good news we got tonight and I just hope he gets his way and it comes true.   Fingers Crossed

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

I'll be a little late tomorrow night but I'll be here.  I can't miss the finale of this wonderful tour.

See you then.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2007, 07:32:40 PM »

wave Thanks Meesa for the updates. Sounds like a great concert tonight. hehe He said balls. Laughing And we wish his pants fell off. Poor guy fell again but he's so funny about that. Laughing Looking forward to seeing clack from tonight.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee The new CD will be out early next year!!!! Woohoo! Hope he can be able to do a summer tour. Fingers Crossed

Can't wait to hear all about Bozena's Meet and Greet. I bet she might had asked him the When the Man Loves A Woman question.

Thanks for the pretty pictures Clandy and Meesa and Heather's mom took great pics.

Cindy girl-Come to DC. I'll be there. Smile

Welcome Kathy.

See you all tomorrow for the last concert in Orlando. *sniff* I'm sure it will be a memorable night.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx