gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:34:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 398
Total: 398

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/18/07 :: Kranking at the Kravis - West Palm Beach, FL  (Read 30375 times)
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »

Laughing  Is that even possible??  JK Heaterfan!!  No she IS taller than mom but not dad.  They were front row in the balcony.

Yes...I was just kidding too! I can tease Heather cause she can DEFINITELY tease me back.  My shots would DEFINITELY give a different view from the ground up!! lmao

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2007, 07:33:54 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2007, 07:34:50 PM »

The glowsticks are out in force again. Tomorrow...glowsticks for "Because You Loved Me", smileyface glow lights for "When I See You Smile" and votive glowlights for the busline...can't wait!!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2007, 07:37:31 PM »

MEESA and EVERYBODY HERE!  THIS WAS A GREAT CELLCERT !  Clapping Clapping

THANKS ~ 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2007, 07:38:49 PM »

The glowsticks are out in force again. Tomorrow...glowsticks for "Because You Loved Me", smileyface glow lights for "When I See You Smile" and votive glowlights for the busline...can't wait!!!!
Good lord, what's with all the props?

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »

Sunny - I guess just as long as none of them flash!!! Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »

Sunny - I guess just as long as none of them flash!!! Laughing
Truly! Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2007, 07:41:31 PM »

Thanks for the great cellcert and the pictures everybody. Clapping

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »

A night to remember!

Huskerfalcon--The man was gorgeous tonight!! OMG. He was on fire and he fell down. Poor baby. What was funny about it was Jerome's expression. Jerome was cracking up but he was trying not to laugh. Really, really, good show.

Underthespell--he was freakin' gorgeous! He was so handsome tonight. He just took my breath away. So, so handsome. And his voice! I'm never going to come down.

??--He was wonderful! Wonderful! We had a great time and he was just wonderful!

He was doing the funniest things tonight. His hair was longer in the back, bangs a little feathered. Cap said it looks the best tonight that she's seen it. Snug jeans. Orchestra--same for three nights. Cellist loves Clay. Laughed and laughed and laughed! They were having such a good time. He looked like he was about ready to cry when he walked off the stage--mouth quivering because it's bittersweet that it's almost over.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2007, 07:43:37 PM »

Over to soon...enjoyed being with you all..Thanks Meesa..Great job as usually
My husband and I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum, great action packed movie.

Will be here again tomorrow..wouldn't miss it.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2007, 07:47:56 PM »

The man he was bantering with--said he was a fan of Madonna. Clay said he was falling asleep--went over to talk to him. Said he was going to bring the guy up on the stage but changed his mind--said if he couldn't stay awake. Someone hollered out BOTW--he said "Maybe tomorrow night". Clay fell on his butt and wanted to know if they got video. So energetic tonight. Medley was really funny. Did something differently in the Jefferson's dance--shaking a little more. The part with Angela (grinding with her) he spun her around and was really a lot of fun. In Ft. Myers and I had my binoculars, I could see his chest hairs poking out. Today he had a longer t-shirt so we didn't get as much skin...which I was a little disappointed. Not rivet jeans.

Cap--He looked amazing tonight. The best he's looked all tour. The hair was great. He was just gorgeous, and hot, and on fire. On the hook, off the hook....

On the chain. Angela laughed. He said, "Off the chain. Whatever!" and made a face. Seems like he's getting ready for Orlando.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2007, 07:49:57 PM »

Marilyn just called and Bozena gave Clay a gift from me and Marilyn. His own personal clack.  Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »

Meesa, another great job with the cellcert and the pics.  Clapping

Clandy, your pics are awesome, as always. And that is so cool that Heather's mom took pics too.

Huggles to everyone who was here tonight. Just one more night.  Cry!

And as exciting that the CD could be out by early 2008, I'll have to wait and see if he will do it.  Laughing

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2007, 07:53:28 PM »

One of the women ushers said it was the best show she'd ever seen. Knew Clay had a great voice but didn't know about the rest.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2007, 07:55:59 PM »

One of the women ushers said it was the best show she'd ever seen. Knew Clay had a great voice but didn't know about the rest.

Sounds like another Clayversion!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2007, 08:01:43 PM »

Someone reported at the CB that Clay had on S.N.U.T. pants....So Nice U Thud...now those I want to see!!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Pamelas mom
Claynewbie

« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2007, 08:08:42 PM »

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Meesa, great job as usual. I enjoyed every minute.

Nice to 'see' everyone again.

'Till tomorrow night.............

toni/mama P

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »

Wichita is definitely the first Christmas Concert and Merrillville the last

For sure singing Solitaire at the Neil Sedaka event

Submitted the CD to the skaters for the Christmas show and they are decided right now what songs they will skate to

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

said that Tyra is a very good friend of his

WOW he was asked to replace Jimmy Kimmel when Jimmy had his appendix out..but Jimmy decided to just do reruns

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »

Sounds like a fun concert - thank you Meesa.  I finally just logged off and read so I wouldn't be tempted to try to post.  Every time I tried to post I lost my connection.  Booooo!

See y'all tomorrow night!

Hugs to you Mom!  Huggles
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx