gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:00:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/15/07 :: Chasing Clay to Chastain Park  (Read 20825 times)
ILClaymate
« on: August 15, 2007, 04:38:29 PM »

Clay Aiken will be performing tonight at Chastain Park Ampitheatre tonight in Atlanta, GA with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.

Venue capacity:  6900

Atlanta forecast:
Today: Mostly Sunny, high of 102
Tonight:  Clear and warm, low of 75

Start times:
8:00pm EST
7:00pm CST
6:00pm MST
5:00pm PST

theatre  theatre  theatre

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 04:43:05 PM »

Chuggin' at Chastain? (as in chuggin' along..lol)

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 04:44:44 PM »

um Chasing Clay at Chastain Park???? how about that?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 04:46:44 PM »

Bev & Kat ~ thanks for the thread title suggestion!  I forgot to put a note about that.  Laughing

*Please post your entries for our thread subtitle here.  Please remember to include either Chastain or Atlanta in the title somewhere.  I'll judge them later after I get back from church.

Thanks y'all! 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »

your welcome! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 05:10:09 PM »

wave Kat,
How about Chugging along Chasing Clay at Chastain Park...lol

Huggles

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 05:12:29 PM »

wave Kat,
How about Chugging along Chasing Clay at Chastain Park...lol

Huggles
Bev ~ Yeah that could work! high five

Clandy ~ how about that? Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »

Hey guys!  Sorry I'm late!

But then....so is Clay apparently.....
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »

Angela is wearing a peach skirt and off white top....Quiana is wearing a pink skirt and off white top....

OK....here's Clay!

Wearing jeans...blue and white striped button down shirt and light gray blazer...
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 05:26:16 PM »

wave

Looks like the cell cert will be held after everyone gets home from church - and I don't see where any Claymaniacs are attending, so no phone call - that is too bad. Chastain will always be one of my favorite Clay venues. I attended the JBT there, and I will always remember watching Clay under the stars! We just got home from our Knoxville Clay Trek - slept most of the afternoon after driving all night - so I will be popping in and out of the cell cert as I cook supper - hope everybody gets here soon, and that all of you attending will have fun! 

EDIT - Pamela is here!  Clapping See 'ya in a few minutes - need to check on the food.................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 05:27:09 PM »

Meet & Greet report from CV.

M & G Report

Wearing 5250 polo
10 people in the meetngreet
arm fur and leg fur growing back
looked thin
sat in semicircle.
Asked names and where everyone was from

Girl told Clay that there were NOT bats at Biltmore, but birds. Got in debate. Clay asked rest of group what they thought and all but the first girl agreed with Clay that they were bats. Said "See I win"

Someone asked if he and Jimmy K friends. Said they are. Became friends during that appearance with the mock fight. Enjoy each others company and humor. Celebrities have contacted JK to do a similar type skit like Clay's, and Jimmy has turned them all down. Likewise, Conan contacted Clay wanting to a reconcilatory skit like the JK one, but Clay turned him down too. They are very loyal to each other.

Doesn't do any kind of warm up routine before concert. Usually consists of having a grilled cheese sandwich.
Does, like to find A&Q before show and evesdrop on them and get some stuff against them to use on stage.

Was handed one of those autograph doll which was covered in autographs. He couldn't find a spot to sign. He said.."well the crack is available....and ended up signing his name on butt.

Someone asked why it takes so long to get CD out. Clay said could get another CD out there real quick but it wouldn't be what he wanted. Has been approached to do another cover CD, but he said no. Just today, they got the first 2 songs approved that he and Jaymes submitted, so it looks REALLY good chance that they are gonna get the album they want! Hoo Hoo!

Covers....I freakin knew it.  Fight for what you want Clay.

OMG....I just went back up and saw your photo Clandy..... gorgeous!  Got more?  bigsmile
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 05:31:26 PM »

Hey Everyone!

I'll be in an out as I am working on my pictures.   bigsmile  There are lots! I'll try to get a few posted a little later!

Clay sounds really good tonight!  I'm still a tad fangirly though, so I might not be the best judge! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 05:33:06 PM »

No worries Heather....take all the time you need, I know it will be worth it cause I already got a glimpse. 

wow

OK!  Are you done yet?

There was a looooong razz battle at the end of I Want to Know What Love Is!  "What in the world are we sittin in?  It feels like a sauna!"

"We were in Raleigh last week....I think it was 105 degrees.....I lost 15 lbs on that show!  I think it's even hotter tonight!  The humidity!"

Talking about how the bugs are following them around.  The bug flying down Angela's shirt was the most exciting part of the show....

HOT LANTA!  Asking the girls what they did today.....they shopped! Clay slept all day.  He needed it!

Somebody lit a candle on their table -- "It's too hot for a candle!  Everybody turn their fans to the stage...!"

His voice sounds fantastic!  He must have rested it....

Good thing because he ends the tour with *five shows in a row.*  Fingers Crossed 

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 05:39:16 PM »

No worries Heather....take all the time you need, I know it will be worth it cause I already got a glimpse. 

wow

OK!  Are you done yet?

lmao

Let me tell you, this time it may take longer than ever before there are lots of pictures!  I can promise I'm working on it though!   bigsmile

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »

wave Pamela, nice to see you back. Still in a ClayHaze..lol

Great news about the 2 songs. We'll get that new CD yet!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »

Another version of tonight's meet and greet from the OFC.

ok, talking to the cellcerter....via CV-...Clayisacutie, i know that is the wrong spelling...but that is who gave the meet n greet report

she had a meet n greet

10 people

5230 shirt

brownish khaki

arm fur growing back

light make up

very blue eyes tonight, contacts

looked so slight...so seem filled out on the stage but in the room he was normal size

sat behind stage area

asked names and shook hands
asked where from

first question:

Biltmore not bats they were birds and brought documentation

debate over birds vs. bats

Clay took a poll about bats...everyone but the one lady voted bats...he won

He and Kimmel and friends...yes, does consider him a friend...they became a friends ...intially he didn't watch Kimmel, but he heard there were jokes, he didn't take it personally...the mock fight...really enjoyed each other company, great guy...

Jimmy has been contacted by other celebrities wanting to do a similar fight with Jimmy...but he has turned them down...

Conan O'Brien has invited Clay on the show and has been asked to do a similar skit, Clay has refused

He didn't say he wouldn't go on Conan, but that he won't do the skit

next question from a nurse...

socialized medicine....that's kind of personal...no, not the reason...what about the socialized medicine...no one at hospital spoke English...given him erothmycin...he is allergic...

specific warm up routine before concert....he sleeps right until the meet n greet...Idol...Ruben, Kim and Clay did no warm ups...he used to ate a grilled cheese sandwich...thinks the no diary is urban legend

if doing a new song...he does prepare...he does have to stretch to do that...he loves to change it up...

mentioned at the JNT02 it was death to him b/c he couldn't do the change up...

I like to find out where Angela and Quiana are to evasedrop to get info...to use for the stage

European McD are the quarter pounder or meteric....most countries they are quarter pounders....

some kind of autograph dog...or doll...not sure...it was already signed....do want me to write really small...the crotch is available...they all laughed...room on the butt...he signed it on the butt

most interesting thing...

why they have to wait for the next CD...he could put one out really quickly if you really want it...approached to do covers, but he said no

approved two songs...positive sign to get the CD he wants

her question...who would he like to win a meet n greet...historical or otherwise...gave her a funny look...that's a really hard question....initially he said Mr. Rogers, but that doesn't fell right...he needs to think about it...he is still thinking while they do the photo...talking the entire time...thinking a celebrity ....no not necessarily...wouldn't mind Winston Churchill...no, he smokes...so he thinks about it....offers him a different question...no, he will think about it...

7 more people...

3rd possibilty...Jimmy Carter, but he has already met him

steps back into the room...goodbye...never got answer....

so down to earth and friendly, put everyone at ease...

Clay said crotch?  Deanna will croak.  rofl

Hey Bev!  wave  Hey Kat!   Kitty  Hey Frankie!  Purple Banana I'm kind of still in the Aiken Fog myself....but it feels good.  Wink
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »

wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 05:49:18 PM »

wave Hey Meesa, you still in a fog too..lol

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »

wave Hey Meesa, you still in a fog too..lol

Yes!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »

West Wing Theme..... he watches too much TV.....

Did I mention it's hot up here?  Crowd screams "you're hot!"  He said "some of you are married women, that's disgusting!"  Laughing

Quiana said he was making her hot just looking at him....but not in that way!

"OK, who watches TV?"  Huge screams.  "OK, who doesn't watch TV?"  One guy: "meeee."  That was sad...

Now they are all singing the Brady Bunch theme.  But it doesn't sound as loud as it did in Raleigh.  There's some guy with a deep voice singing...

HEE!

"I was auditioning for .... Celebrity Fit Club..... (he stole Quiana's joke!)  Talking about sleeping on the streets of Atlanta. 

There is some guy with a very deep voice right beside the CH cellcerter, and he keeps cracking up!  *g*

He hit that low note in the first verse of Perfect STrangers and the crowd went ..... guhhhhhh!.....

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx