gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:28:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/12/07 :: Gettin Down in K-Town! Tennessee Loves Clay  (Read 22121 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2007, 07:32:58 PM »

Aw, its over already.
Thanks a lot for this great cellcert Philly. And thanks to Pamela for bring it to us.
Is there a bus-line tonight do you know?

I WILL CHECK...
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »

YES, THERE SHOULD BE A BUS LINE TONIGHT... Smile
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2007, 07:39:09 PM »

I find these cellcerts even more enjoyable since I've seen most of the clack. I find myself grinning at places that I know what he's going to say or how he's going to sing something. Laughing

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »

Thank you Philly, Pamela and Clay for the WONDERFUL cellcert tonight!!! Huggles Huggles

Have a GREAT night everyone!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »

Bev, where is your avie from? That picture is interesting.  Smile

Philly, thank you for doing the cellcert for us. We really enjoy it.  Huggles

I can't wait to hear all the stories and see the pictures from our maniacs.  bigsmile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2007, 07:44:52 PM »

I find these cellcerts even more enjoyable since I've seen most of the clack. I find myself grinning at places that I know what he's going to say or how he's going to sing something. Laughing

AIN'T HE GREAT? gish
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »

PAMELA JUST CALLED ME. Smile

SHE'S TRYING TO GET THE BUSES...

THE BUS IS IN A DARK ALLEY BEHIND THE VENUE...( NOT THAT I WOULD MIGHT BEING IN THE DARK WITH CLAY..)

A COUPLE OF TIDBITS....

CLAY DID COME IN THE AUDIENCE FOR TWYMMF. JUST IN FRONT OF PAMELA.. Thud!

LAYNIE FROM CLAYMANIACS WAS THE ONE WHO PLACE THE WHIP ON STAGE AND ANGELA SPANKED CLAY DURING "SEXYBACK"

LOTS OF PICTURE WAS TAKEN....OUR PHOTO GALLERY WILL BE "PHAT WITH CLACK"! bigsmile

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »

My daughter sent me that picture on my avie to my facebook page. She didn't say where SHE got it she lives a long way away from me, but I've since seen it as the banner on a board called 'Simply Clay'

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2007, 07:58:11 PM »

LAYNIE FROM CLAYMANIACS WAS THE ONE WHO PLACE THE WHIP ON STAGE AND ANGELA SPANKED CLAY DURING "SEXYBACK"

Oh my!  Thud! 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2007, 08:00:37 PM »

Not that I'm into *cough* spanking or anything but I agree.... Thud!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2007, 08:08:13 PM »

I SO NEED THE CLACK ON THAT ONE... blush Paranoid bigsmile
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2007, 08:42:55 PM »

BUSLINE REPORT FROM THE CLACKHOUSE...

Clay just came by the line!!!!!!! Pajamas and grey shirt!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2007, 10:54:41 PM »

I looove me some Clay Aiken!

We all had so much fun. I will post a re-cap when I get home. Clay was so funny and very snarky. Marilyn, Glory and I waited at the buses with Pamela and Pamela's mom. We all got a touch from Clay and I video'd it.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2007, 05:07:43 AM »

Hello from Knoxville!

What a fantastic concert!  Clay was really  on last night and in fine voice!  I saw the first two concerts, Frisco and Houston, and you could  tell how much he has evolved.  This was the best ever.  I laughed so much.  He is just the funniest guy.  What a combination:  Drop dead gorgeous;  beautiful voice and wit that won't quit!

The preparty planned by Marilyn and Meesa was so much fun.  All the Claymaniacs listed at the top of this thread (Knoxville Concert Thread) were there with the exception of Lainey and Loopy.  And I did see Lainey at the concert.  It was such a pleasure to get to visit with everyone;  some I had never met in person: the delightful Wisconson Barb, Grammof6 Barbara, Invisible Touch, Molly, and Pamela's sweet mom!!  The food was great and so much of it.  And we all won a prize and had gifts from different ones, too.

Frankie's hubby and my hubby, Skip, enjoyed meeting and visiting.

We did stand in line after the concert, and Skip had our van parked near the line, so he brought water and sodas to JoAnn, Jennie, and me while we waited in the heat for Clay.  In a while; not too long, Clay came out with Jerome and several security guys.  They walked Clay down to the opposite end of the line which was more than a block long, and then quickly, Clay walked the line touching everyone's hand.

Several of us are staying at the Holiday Inn, and we all congregated in Frankie's room and visited till about 2 am.

Perfect Clay Day and Evening!

Hugs,
Prissy

PS:  We heard at the venue while waiting for the doors to open that one lady at the previous night's concert in Ashville had a meet and greet but fell and broke her arm and missed it.  Someone came out the venue door and called out her name.   She got to have her M&G after all with Clay in Knoxville.  Later on, I saw her in the ladies room and she showed me her cast where Clay had signed it Clay Aiken.  She also said he signed her item of memorabilia with, "Use your voice; not your right arm." Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2007, 09:11:27 AM »

Good lord. (tmClay)  I'm spent.

This has just been the MOST wonderful weekend.  The magnificent Tennessee Theatre was such a perfect setting for what may have been the best of three....I'm still deciding. 

Actually, each show holds so much good stuff.  It's really true that while Clay may do the same shtick each time, he really does find ways to make each show unique.  And sometimes, he has no control over what makes them unique....bats, anyone?  Crazy lady with a rose anyone?  100 degree temps anyone?  Laughing

It was especially wonderful to go to a concert with my Mom.  She had fun, met tons of GOOD folks, and had the added benefit of seeing Clay CLOSE UP when he came into the audience during TWYMMF and stood practically right in front of her!  (And I sure do look forward to Heather's pics from that magical moment.....#)$*)#_#)*$!)  She even got touched by Clay in the bus line...an experience I'm sure she'll never forget.  Wink  And so did I, and it was one of my most fangirly moments of the whole weekend!  Tell you why later.

I would love to know how many photos were taken, all total, by Clandy, Meesa and Heather, Lindsay and Woody, not to mention the rest of us who took pics.  I can't wait to see them all, and relive the glory!  Laughing

Now, I've got a five hour drive back to reality.  But it's OK, because the special moments (Lainey and Cloopy's whip, for example bigsmile ) will live in my heart and mind for a long, long time. 

I really have so much more to say (imagine that.... Paranoid ) and I will later.  I just love you all! And Clay too.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »

Hey all!

I'm finally home from what was an AWESOME weekend!  Like Pamela, I have so much to say, but I'm going to have to sit down and actually try to compose something coherent!  Laughing

This was such a fantastic weekend.  I always love getting together with all of my fellow Maniacs and being able to meet those who I have not had the opportunity to before.  There were lots of laughs and memories were made!

I do have a TON of pictures that I plan to start working on this evening.  I'll get the links up as quick as I can, but I'm looking at somewhere around 1000 pictures from the three shows combined, so it may take me a bit to get them up!  eek!  bigsmile

All I know is that every time I see Clay live it reminds me all over again why I love him so much!   Smile

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »

wave

We got home a few hours ago - have been sleeping,  since we left Memphis at 3 this morning - I am going to have to sit down and thingk about Knoxville, too - one of the best concerts I've attended - and so much fun being with so many Claymaniacs - I haven't downloaded my pictures yet, but I will sometime in the next day or so! Everyone attending Atlanta and the Florida concerts - I hope you had as much fun as I did this weekend!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx